Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is going to be.. huge.

I have no idea HOW its going to end, but I guarantee you surprises. Sutter writes that way.. (i.e opie.) and there is SO many things to sort out..

wendy
    tara and her new job
    clay
    juice
    the new guy asking questions
    the cartel, the irish..

not to mention pope! and the stuff with Diosa Norte...

there is SO much to tie up/go wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT WITH POPE, JAX, AND TIG!

I thought Jax was just gonna let him die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

and so it begins...10 months of darkness. Sons finished, Dexter ending next sunday....nothing until September again.

Fuuuuuuuck.

I guess there's Game of Thrones in March.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    and so it begins...10 months of darkness. Sons finished, Dexter ending next sunday....nothing until September again.

Fuuuuuuuck.

I guess there's Game of Thrones in March.
    2nd half of walking dead in February i think?
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

yes, and not to go OT, but new spartacus in january too!

I was fairly dissapointed with the ending, anyone else think Clay is not gone? I mean.. unless they show him dead on the ground.. he isnt dead. its Clay! I was shocked by the pope bit, especially due to the earlier episodes where they talked about how connected he was!!

I'm thinking Chibs will be made VP. there isnt really anyone else!

15+ Year Old Account
    Amazing finale. Best writing on TV. I think it rivals Breaking Bad. I'm really surprised not more people talk about this show or watch it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, Gemma. I don't even...

That was some episode. The gang fight, Wendy/Tara, Jax/Tig. Otto/Table.

Interesting the parallels and contrasts between Tara and Clay. On the one hand, Tara had been warned that her escape would be blocked, but was visibly shocked. Clay was surprised, but took it like he'd known it was coming for ten years.

What did she say, at the very end there? It sounds like "Call Owen", but that means nothing to me.

p.s. nice hat, fuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    yes, and not to go OT, but new spartacus in january too!

I was fairly dissapointed with the ending, anyone else think Clay is not gone? I mean.. unless they show him dead on the ground.. he isnt dead. its Clay! I was shocked by the pope bit, especially due to the earlier episodes where they talked about how connected he was!!

I'm thinking Chibs will be made VP. there isnt really anyone else!
    And uh, of COURSE Clay isn't dead. They never said he WAS dead. They put a bounty on him, then showed him on his way to jail. They didn't do a thing to imply Clay was "gone", just that he was in deep trouble(on his way to jail, with a bounty on his head, by a man KNOWN to have serious prison connections).

Also, Justified starts in January, if you haven't been watching it you're doing something terribly wrong, writing is on par with Sons and the cast is great(Walton Goggins is awesome, as usual).

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    And uh, of COURSE Clay isn't dead. They never said he WAS dead. They put a bounty on him, then showed him on his way to jail. They didn't do a thing to imply Clay was "gone", just that he was in deep trouble(on his way to jail, with a bounty on his head, by a man KNOWN to have serious prison connections).

Also, Justified starts in January, if you haven't been watching it you're doing something terribly wrong, writing is on par with Sons and the cast is great(Walton Goggins is awesome, as usual).
    ya justified is great. when watching a new show i give it 1-2 episodes before deciding to watch the series and i got hooked into justified after the first 5 minutes(swear to god the intro scene was THAT nuts). but as others have said, justified in jan, walking dead 2nd half in feb, spartacus in jan. as well
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    i still miss opie and piney. Both such good actors, and good in this show.

S5 is the best so far imo. Bring on justified

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post

What did she say, at the very end there? It sounds like "Call Owen", but that means nothing to me.
    Call Lowen (thats the name of their lawyer) I believe

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    Call Lowen (thats the name of their lawyer) I believe
    Yeah, Ally Lowen is the lawyers name.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Opie too. Anyone else think they are going to write Tara out of the show. She is trying to get Jax to move but if he leaves the show is basically over. Just an opinion of mine. Also agree with ciggy bring on justified!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dago858 View Post
    I miss Opie too. Anyone else think they are going to write Tara out of the show. She is trying to get Jax to move but if he leaves the show is basically over. Just an opinion of mine. Also agree with ciggy bring on justified!!!
    Depends how many more seasons they keep the show running. I dont think shes going to have that job anymore after being arrested for murder though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good point fuzzie LOL. Also anyone have thoughts on who will be taking the VP spot after bobby? Also what about TIG? To be honest I really thought Jax was going to let him die. Very good twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dago858 View Post
    Very good point fuzzie LOL. Also anyone have thoughts on who will be taking the VP spot after bobby? Also what about TIG? To be honest I really thought Jax was going to let him die. Very good twist.
    Chibs will almost certainly take the VP spot. And to Fuzzie, Kurt Sutter has said he intends the show to run 7 seasons. FX already has it renewed for 1 more season for certain, and considering how successful the show is for them, I don't see them NOT picking it up for a 7th. So in regards to "depends on how many more seasons they keep the show running", expect 2 more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Chibs will almost certainly take the VP spot. And to Fuzzie, Kurt Sutter has said he intends the show to run 7 seasons. FX already has it renewed for 1 more season for certain, and considering how successful the show is for them, I don't see them NOT picking it up for a 7th. So in regards to "depends on how many more seasons they keep the show running", expect 2 more.
    Thats good to hear. It looked like the entire series was coming to a head. I thought the next season may be the last. Glad they're going to keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Glad they're going to keep it going.
    Well, it's not official until FX confirms the 7th season renewal, I just can't envision them not doing so unless Kurt Sutter does something to realllllly piss them off(Kurt does tend to say what he thinks without even trying to be diplomatic about it, so I won't totally rule out the possibility, lol)

Sons of Anarchy

Just watched this series and I have to say it was poorly written. I can't really put my finger on what I disliked the most about the show but predictability and unrealistic are at the top of the list. The main character Jax is a joke. Young hothead (with a horrible haircut) that somehow obtained the vice president tag over members that had been there longer than he was alive... Then you have his mom who has this weird sense of love for him that knows no bounds. also everybody freaking LIES so much.

Breaking bad suffered from a lot of these flaws as well but for some reason I actually enjoyed that show. Did anybody else find the show to be "bad" but for some reason watched 4 seasons on netflix? Apparently there is a season 5 and 6 but I see no reason to continue...

10+ Year Old Account
    One, why did you watch a whole series you didn't like,

Two, why didnt you post this in the Tv forum?