Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseby View Post
    In practice and theory it is the superior option.
    /agree ... If you can track your Enrage uptime accordingly then BrZ becomes second nature to use.

Deleted
    A WeakAura with BzR display only when no Enrage or Raging Blow < 2 stack is perfect !

^ great idea I'll have to see if i have enough Weakaura knowledge to make it

I was never necessarily disagreeing, I was just trying to create a different side, that sounds completely viable to me.

A WeakAura with BzR display only when no Enrage or Raging Blow < 2 stack is perfect !
    You should post your string for yours. <:
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2012-12-19 at 07:10 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Normal Shin'ka + Normal Starshatter vs Normal Elegion + Normal Scimitar?

I'm an orc.

edit: shin'ka simmed below. What a waste of a sha touched drop.
    Last edited by Maxie; 2012-12-19 at 09:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    You should post your string for yours. <:
    Code:
    dydAdaGEqj9AqbZKOAUGkMTsDBb2jfTx0UHSFIGFks8xr1VPWqffdguQHlOdbk0JvOJruoNcAHGyPerlMsz5apuKYtLwMO0ZPQdtLPk0KfX0jDrLKRks6YQUoHncQ0ZOuzZuY2vIpckQZdsttKQVdkYijsDAOgnrY4vsDsqvnmkvDnqjUhOkJJi0Nv0bvGPmgzXSWhPhy5gpCG)ObYdNg(9o30PcWZhGgVxbUnmlCGeSdX6zbzhkJnGnHnHr21Pyz5Vst7Gf7z3gUegzbg7ZiBGyRygPsL1h(rgz9y0CFAMLnqSvmJ0mlHqLkRW)8rJaBoLqOYcnfll)vAAxwwbsb458agz9HFVnDbNMYKy6dhsLf8j2afHgEw8ObIfNWc5ay9ayqs38SUKeSInqUDUcWZ5bEgPPmgzvaEopGrwfA4zDcGJ1lS9LJ0kSSWRzZtBqJ5noqYi7xoszL(UTkfRxy7lhPza3cVMTzwjxolgTCG)ec7OWRgb5sHtoRIdEclYfCpJ0ug7keWnpvwbcRSHBh0dytUnHLveA4zLEL8mWnv5uzfifGNZdyKkvAMLrwfGNZdyKvHgEwNa4y9cBF5iTcll8A280g0yEJdKmY(LJuwPVBRsX6f2(YrAgWTWRzBMvYLZk8pndbsjewmA5a)je2rdbszZYoAiqAkHh4udal8GhlYfCpJ0ugRKUjgnLaSHSnGjyKkRaHv2WTd6bSj3MWYkcn8SsVsEg4MQCQScKcWZ5bmsLkvwfGNZdyKvHgEwV6uHN9lhPSdgvSbscWovVZ2(SJcVAeKlfo5Sko4jSc)Z9HFVnDbNqyfOVCKY6eQbRW)CbcRecRp87TPl40uMetF4qQSirqeGNZd800oQSl0uw62Bpvsa

Hi, i was on a dummy and i got a dodge on a raging blow MH, i was hitting from his back.
    I have 7.68 exp on MH and 6.68 exp on OH (i'm human)

Seems strange to me, anything to know about this ?

edit: my armory eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/krasus/Sarosnar/advanced

Deleted
    Your off-hand raging blow was dodged as your off-hand is not expertise capped? Kinda obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia View Post
    Your off-hand raging blow was dodged as your off-hand is not expertise capped? Kinda obvious.
    The off Hand RB wasn't dodge.

You could have been not all the way behind the mob, sometimes the game thinks you're in front if you're too close to the back, (e.g. getting hit by Annihilation from behind on Spirit Kings).
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    That wouldn't have generated a dodge if he was indeed dodge capped on expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia View Post
    That wouldn't have generated a dodge if he was indeed dodge capped on expertise.
    Indeed ... I think it might be a bug on the raid dummy. If i reproduce it i Will post à screenshot.

Deleted
    Am I wrong, that if you put your better weapon in OH you deal more dmg?

Ps.: Got 2 Shinkas from LFR. Both with Dancing Steel and one is fully upgraded :3

I simmed it some times ago. The dps is better if you put your best weapon in MH.

Mainly because our white attack deal so much damage and the OH have a -50% damage mod

Deleted
    I wanted to simm i too, but I felt ingame somehow a tick better
    I simmed the HDA 1h in OH and MOGU 1h in MH and the difference in dmg was kind of big, altough the HDA 1h has got 496ilvl and the other one 489..

Quote Originally Posted by Pirush View Post
    Am I wrong, that if you put your better weapon in OH you deal more dmg?

Ps.: Got 2 Shinkas from LFR. Both with Dancing Steel and one is fully upgraded :3
    Your OH RB will do more damage, and your WS hits... but nothing else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorca View Post
    Hi Folks,
    I couldn't help but notice that Landsoul<vodka> and Sinnermighty<Blood Legion> are both now TG. Has something changed with the advent of item upgrades?
    Didn't notice this, but yes because of Shin'ka. Once I get Kil'rak going back SMF for farm :3

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Didn't notice this, but yes because of Shin'ka. Once I get Kil'rak going back SMF for farm :3
    Personally I was quite bugged by the fact that when I got a normal Shin'ka, it + normal Starshatter turned out to be weaker (aka simmed lower) than normal Elegion + normal Scimitar. You don't have at least heroic elegion + heroic scimitar? Just surprised if TG all of a sudden is better if we're talking about the same weapons except their heroic versions. Confusing.

Or maybe weapon upgrades matter more than I thought? TG with unupgraded weapons simmed 3k lower than SMF with upgraded weapons, I thought the weapon upgrades wouldn't make that big of a difference, but since we're talking about 2handers, which have high weapon damage/a big stat budget... >.<

On another note, I saw the PTR notes for 5.2 and it looked like we got away without any too big nerfs. But nerfing Heroic Leap damage makes me a bit sad since it's a fun little rewarding extra damage imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to upgrade my Shin'ka to 517 anyways just in case of any fights where Arms is superior in T15. That's why I'm sticking with TG until a Kil'rak.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    I have to upgrade my Shin'ka to 517 anyways just in case of any fights where Arms is superior in T15. That's why I'm sticking with TG until a Kil'rak.

with the "little" Blade Flurry nerf TG fury is the best Meele Cleave Spec