Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Blade Flurry While active, your attacks strike an additional nearby opponent, for 25% of normal damage, but Energy regeneration is reduced by 20%.

^ lol What?

Also, 14 bosses, but no Thunder King listed.

15th, Hardmode only boss perhaps? Or just not added?
    He is listed.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 03:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I think it would be cool if WoW went back in time to a dinosaur time. lol. The raid bosses would be different dinosaurs and a massive T-rex as a final boss.

Well we know Freya created them, so her Avatar would have to be the last boss, and that is why she remembers you when you go to SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Yes, completely ignore the removal of the Chi cost of the level 30 talents. ¬_¬ smh
    Lol what ? 2 chi, 0s cooldown VS 0 chi, 30s cooldown. Isnt it obvious, the old one is WAY better ? Chi cost is irrelevant when the cooldown is so high anyway...
    But PTR is PTR so w/e

10+ Year Old Account
    The new dino models look awesome!
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Those troll models are amazing, not to mention the texture work

PLEASE let those dinosaurs be player mounts and not NPC mounts! D: They look amazing!

Excited!

Can anyone explain me this please:

Fire:
    Critical Mass Multiplies the critical strike chance of your Fireball, Frostfire Bolt, Pyroblast, and Scorch by 2.0. 1.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    So keeping in mind this is early data-mined stuff... Just what is up with the nerf to Unleashed Fury? And Deep Freeze - is there any point to having it on the action bar, then?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Huge nerf for combat rogue. YAY! I'll never need to use that spec again just because there are 2 targets if this stands. Other changes to rogue look quite interesting.

the new mage nerf hurts so bad but I'm already getting used to the constant nerfing lately. Ah well. We'll survive, I guess. Burst was too much it seems xD I'm just sad we pay the price for goddamned pvp in pve. Wish spells worked differently in pvp and pve, like polymorph. Anyways, this patch looks hawt.

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster View Post
    Can anyone explain me this please:

Fire:
    Critical Mass Multiplies the critical strike chance of your Fireball, Frostfire Bolt, Pyroblast, and Scorch by 2.0. 1.0.
    If you put your mouse over it, it says 1.3

WowHead datamined changes says:
    Critical Mass: Multiplies the critical strike chance of your Fireball, Frostfire Bolt, Pyroblast, and Scorch by 1.3.

SO perhaps it's just a typo.

--
    But the thing that I noticed first is this:
    Glyph of Inferno Blast : Your Inferno Blast spell spreads Pyroblast, Ignite, and Combustion to 1 additional target.
    That means you can't put Living Bomb in one target and spread to adds anymore now.
    But adds one target to the other dots, so it means 5 targets with Pyro/Ignite/Combustion...
    Last edited by NeoSaro; 2012-12-22 at 03:35 AM.

Lightning Bolt by 30% for 10 sec. 20%, and from your Lava Burst by 10% for 10 sec.
    I like the buff for Ele but not the nerf for Enhancement from this. Oh well, it's not too major.
    Elemental Mastery brought down to 60 sec cd might be a buff for Enha anyway (and will be in fights where burst is required), if it becomes the talent of choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dinosaurs? Squeeeeeeeee

10+ Year Old Account
    haha so instead of fixing powershoot you just add - moving targets may avoid this damage.
    If you are unable to fix it just remove the talent and give us something else, nobody will use it before you fix the bug.

True to their promise, content patches are being released quicker than ever! Looks FANTASTIC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those troll models look nice. I think we should expect something similar of the upcoming player model changes.

Oh, and heirloom shields! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Babytaco View Post
    6 second CD on Symbiosis? WTF?! At least make it stay on the target when they switch glyphs before doing that change...
    It's a buff to symbiosis, and your complaining? Can you really be that dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Are these the only notes? If that's it, then our hope of Warriors being anywhere near balanced for PvP is long gone, heh.
    Looks like they nerfed the healing from 3% to 2%(1.7% in PvP, as it's affected by the 30% healing nerf) plus the rage. They should have nerfed Def stance - that was the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    You had your 4 months on the top of the meters.
    lol! Yup, they did.

Quote Originally Posted by RH exact View Post
    Looks like Ret Elemental and Shadow will remain joke specs until more people start playing healers, although Ret paladins have had the mana-cost of judgement reduced!
    Elemental got nice buffs. Shadow got nothing(but they didn't need much, really) and Ret got a few tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    True to their promise, content patches are being released quicker than ever! Looks FANTASTIC.
    Don't be TOO excited, this patch will be on the PTR for at LEAST 2 months.

Nerfs on Locks, why did it not surprising me at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Don't be TOO excited, this patch will be on the PTR for at LEAST 2 months.
    5.2 will be releases early january. So thats a maximum of 41 days from now but most likely even earlier.

Dem frost mage nerfs good thing I never PvP any more.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    5.2 will be releases early january. So thats a maximum of 41 days from now but most likely even earlier.
    Incorrect. Official details about the patch with be coming out in January. It will not, itself, be released in January, however. No way, no how.