Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Notice this is still PTR. Hell this isn't even up on the PTR yet.
    Ra-den

Heroic Only - Ra-den is only available on Heroic difficulty.
    Shrouded in Mystery - There are no scholars with any recollection or record regarding the details of Ra-den's powers. Perhaps these memories have been obscured by the passage of time, or perhaps none who saw the Keeper of Storms in battle ever lived to speak of what they witnessed....
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...der-Encounters
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

This is what it looks like when someone tries too hard to be negative for the sake of negativity.

10+ Year Old Account
    13 bosses sounds like a good number. As long as blizz keeps cranking out the content, I'll stick around.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh I'll do it for you

Ra-den

Heroic Only - Ra-den is only available on Heroic difficulty.
    Shrouded in Mystery - There are no scholars with any recollection or record regarding the details of Ra-den's powers. Perhaps these memories have been obscured by the passage of time, or perhaps none who saw the Keeper of Storms in battle ever lived to speak of what they witnessed....

Quick reply to this message
    - Source target: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...der-Encounters

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like how ulduar's hardmodes we're activated. I hope they bring that back :P
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Sigh I'll do it for you
    And yes I was wrong but you will notice the confirmation was posted after my post. Hindsight being 20/20 and all.

Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    I really like how ulduar's hardmodes we're activated. I hope they bring that back :P
    Ignis, Thorim, Hodir and Decon no, they were just DPS races.
    General hard mode was to actually be bad at the fight and some how not kill him in under 6 minutes
    FL, Freya and Yogg, most definitely (although technically these weren't ulduar exclusive style HMs, Sarth beat them to it, 0, 1, 2, 3 drakes up)
    Auriya yes, do the fight differently (dont kill adds)
    Iron Council yes, kill bosses in a different order
    Razorscale doesnt even have a hardmode.

As a concept I like the ulduar hard modes, doing the fight differently or do something that makes the fight (progressively) harder. Pure DPS races, no. That shit is just plain boring.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And yes I was wrong but you will notice the confirmation was posted after my post. Hindsight being 20/20 and all.
    Touche; Anyway I'm sure this will be as or almost good as Uldaur or hell even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I'm not sure why so many people think this new raid is going to be Ulduar 2.0. What is the reason behind thinking this? The picture sure doesn't seem like any proof, that's for sure. lol.
    That picture is beautiful. What are you talking about? Did you expect it to actually look like Ulduar?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    trolls riding dinosaurs..... SOOO MUCH AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Twin Consorts - models of mogu ladies at last?
    I assume

Also

Cretaceous Collector (New) Defeat Horridon in Throne of Thunder without killing any Zandalari Dinomancers.
    Zandalari Dinomancers.
    Dinomancers.
    Last edited by Dreaderick; 2012-12-22 at 05:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Ignis, Thorim, Hodir and Decon no, they were just DPS races.
    General hard mode was to actually be bad at the fight and some how not kill him in under 6 minutes
    FL, Freya and Yogg, most definitely (although technically these weren't ulduar exclusive style HMs, Sarth beat them to it, 0, 1, 2, 3 drakes up)
    Auriya yes, do the fight differently (dont kill adds)
    Iron Council yes, kill bosses in a different order
    Razorscale doesnt even have a hardmode.

As a concept I like the ulduar hard modes, doing the fight differently or do something that makes the fight (progressively) harder. Pure DPS races, no. That shit is just plain boring.
    Ignis had no hard mode. And Auriya didn't even feel like one. Thorim was a pretty fun hardmode if you were going through the gauntlet. It had a real sense of urgency and not in a "I need to dps my face off" kind of way. And it had an affect of not having the npc come down to help him. Freya was cool, and Firefighter while a pain in the ass, was awesome.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quality over quantity

See: SWP vs ToC

We get to take out Jin'rohk the Breaker.... who's namesake is a weapon from TBC Zul'Aman (Jin'rohk, the Great Apocalypse). That one has me worried a touch. When you earn the distinction of having the title of "The Great Apocalypse" on a sword that carries your name, you are kind of a bad ass.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Thorim was a pretty fun hardmode if you were going through the gauntlet. It had a real sense of urgency and not in a "I need to dps my face off" kind of way. And it had an affect of not having the npc come down to help him.
    Rather my point, whether or not you activated the hard mode was based on your DPS, it wasnt a matter of leaving towers/keepers up, or killing stuff in a certain order, or not at all, it's just a matter of do more dps so stuff dies faster so you can get through the tunnel faster.

Still, least it wasn't as boring as decon. MUST SMASH BUTTONS HARDER AND FASTER!!!!
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb ToGC t9 style raid again, and attempt-based heroic progression achievements/loot. (tribute to insanity)
    Last edited by Vinho; 2012-12-22 at 05:09 AM.
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    wtb ToGC t9 style raid again, and attempt-based heroic progression achievements/loot. (tribute to insanity)
    You are the only one who wants something like that again dude

10+ Year Old Account
    mogu ladies bring all the boys to the yard

And let there be a 2nd world boss!

Oondasta

Found in a place that has been lost in time, the great devilsaur lord Oondasta has been outfitted for battle with weaponry and armor by the Zandalari, and awaits players brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to seek him out on the mysterious Isle of Giants found in the seas north of Kun-Lai Summit.
    http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/8226552
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Edited for my stupidity and not reading.. v_v
    Last edited by Shaley; 2012-12-22 at 05:50 AM.