Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    5.2 will be releases early january. So thats a maximum of 41 days from now but most likely even earlier.

If you look closer... it says a BETA build will be on the PTR in January.

i hope to god that those dinos will be available outside of raiding O-O I DO NOT want to either start raiding hardcore or buy a run in order to get a dinosaur mount.

i dont care if i have to kill a million mobs to grind a rep that only gives dinosaurs I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

5.2 will be releases early january. So thats a maximum of 41 days from now but most likely even earlier.
    It said PTR, this is why Blizzard can't give us nice previews, people misread it and chaos erupts against Blizzard.

Yes, hunters get to be dinosaurs! Oh boy! Though that druid corrupted tree look is definitely badass. I like them.

The release specifically says the PTR will be available in January.

10+ Year Old Account
    DINOSAURS!! Looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    That mage and druid armor looks great... Though for a second, I thought it was a bit strange that a warlock set would have flowers on it. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    ya that druid armor is whats up! finally a good looking set ! (we have not had a decent one since 4.2 imo and even then only the purple (heroic) was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    It's a buff to symbiosis, and your complaining? Can you really be that dumb?
    Except that it is a nerf.... it may not be huge but its still a nerf.

No CD is > 6 sec CD. So I ask you the same question, Can you really be that dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Notobean View Post
    Except that it is a nerf.... it may not be huge but its still a nerf.

No CD is > 6 sec CD. So I ask you the same question, Can you really be that dumb?
    I apologize, you are indeed correct. It is a slight nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those rogue changes /drool

Hit and run works like the thief sword move in gw2 that is so cool.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2012-12-22 at 06:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dinosaur mounts, Blizzard's improving. I got to be in heaven XD

Last boss is HC only? By saying last boss do you mean Algalon like or Yogg like?

the druid teir... holy crap. best teir for druids ive EVER seen. this makes me wana start playing again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinkara View Post
    the druid teir... holy crap. best teir for druids ive EVER seen. this makes me wana start playing again

Assume from "Heroic Only" going to be an Algalon/Sinestra rather than the traditional sense last boss

the thing this game has been missing. DINOSAURS! fucking fantastic. really reminds me of the lizard men from warhammer, and that is a good thing. and please. tell me i get to ride around on a T-rex with mayan/aztec style armor on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    the thing this game has been missing. DINOSAURS! fucking fantastic. really reminds me of the lizard men from warhammer, and that is a good thing. and please. tell me i get to ride around on a T-rex with mayan/aztec style armor on it.
    There's been dinosaurs in this game since day 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    There's been dinosaurs in this game since day 1?
    yes i know but its good to see even more put in. and hopefully we get them as mounts.