Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yay more dailies *rolls eyes*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking what I'm seeing in that post so far. I especially like the faction tag for the world bosses, no more in-faction hate anymore. I wonder were this new island will be located at on the Pandaria world map.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    WORK IN PROGRESS WARRIOR SET says nothing to you does it..? I love the mage ones, both S13 and T15. Priest (me) looks a little too simple and I -HATE- the way the hoodie looks, it uses that ridiculous model that I HATE and then they just added the "extra" horn-connected-looking parts.
    I will probably still dislike judging by the preview. Armor seems to be lacking something for me, but yes it is a "work in progress warrior set".

Deleted
    No innovation at all. Some of you are even saying ' cool, this sounds like a mix between isle of quel and whatnot. '
    Ask yourself what you are doing with all that spare time you have.
    Can't believe blizzard became so stale on fresh ideas and that this is so accepted by so many. *shakes head*.

Boring. They're trying to repeat epic content...with unepic lore/art.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    No innovation at all. Some of you are even saying ' cool, this sounds like a mix between isle of quel and whatnot. '
    Ask yourself what you are doing with all that spare time you have.
    Can't believe blizzard became so stale on fresh ideas and that this is so accepted by so many. *shakes head*.
    I don't see you coming up with good fresh idea's. At least they are trying, all I see from your post is pure hate. I wonder if you still even play and if not why would you worry what Blizz do.

Deleted
    Look at those awesome new models. Is there possible that hunters have a new pets too????

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Boring. They're trying to repeat epic content...with unepic lore/art.
    And the oh no more rehashed content QQ/hate begins. /sarcasm
    Last edited by grexly75; 2012-12-22 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Look at those awesome new models. Is there possible that hunters have a new pets too????
    y'all apparently get something called "direhorns". not sure what it is, didn't see any pics labeled as direhorn. now... if it's the triceratops... i'm leveling a hunter. \m/ triceratops \m/

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    y'all apparently get something called "direhorns". not sure what it is, didn't see any pics labeled as direhorn. now... if it's the triceratops... i'm leveling a hunter. \m/ triceratops \m/
    Yeah be nice to have one of those new dinos as a hunter pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Improved counterspell removed? sounds like a good idea....whats the problem with mages having a blanket silence? I dont see the reasoning behind it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogieknight View Post
    Anyone else notice the adjustment to the shoulder, chest, and weapon heirlooms extending them to 85?
    Is it a change to existing heirlooms or are they new? I'm hoping it's a change to the current heirlooms!

More dailies, No new dungeons, and not a single word about an alternative way to earn rep...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    More dailies, No new dungeons, and not a single word about an alternative way to earn rep...
    well they added purchase order to the farm that grant rep with factions. OK OK OK OK not much, still better than nothing though

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    The game design changes every patch it seems.

Blizz loves to back pedal
    There is no back pedaling going on with the head enchants. They removed them because people complained about having to grind out rep for more or less no reason than to get the head enchants that were pretty much required equipment.

These head enchants are part of the Wrathion quest chain. If you're not working on your legendary weapon and think that suddenly NOW you have to start working on it because the quest has a head enchant then A) your priorities are really, really, really weird and B) you're not in any position for the head enchant to make one bit of difference, anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 09:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    not a single word about an alternative way to earn rep...
    They've already said they're not getting rid of the daily quest rep for the ones currently in game, so there's not going to be any retroactive rep changes, but they've added a new way to get free rep(Farm "dailies" to grow a particular crop on your farm) on top of your dailies and the new rep is only gained by killing mobs inside the new raid.
    Last edited by nnelson54; 2012-12-22 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    well they added purchase order to the farm that grant rep with factions. OK OK OK OK not much, still better than nothing though
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    They've already said they're not getting rid of the daily quest rep for the ones currently in game, so there's not going to be any retroactive rep changes, but they've added a new way to get free rep(Farm "dailies" to grow a particular crop on your farm) on top of your dailies and the new rep is only gained by killing mobs inside the new raid.
    I see ...

thanks for the replies
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

So the looms scale to 85 now? coool

Deleted
    holy shit, this is happening so fast, I love it!
    13 bosses, sweet. and they already have tier sets ready, heirlooms finally can be used up to 85 lvl. so much win

That's visually THE WORST HUNTER SET EVER.

Druid set is more like Warlock set.

u dun goofed Blizz