Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoa View Post
    4 new scenarios but no new 5-man heroics

Seems like scenarios cheap and easy way to push out non-raiding content :/
    I guess problem is with the gear new 5 mans would drop:

If they wanted to keep progression as it is now, without skipping through tiers, - they would have to add 463 blues in them, and that is kinda pointless since everything is covered already in current dungeons, and people wouldnt run those.

If they add better loot in them, nobody would do old one, just like Hour of Twilight heroics annihilated old content.

So far MoP is still fresh, best option is wait and not do anything imo.

Wow warlocks get green fire..

annnnnd are nerfed again. Seriously. Go to hell blizzard, I already have to work my ass off to top the meters and now I have to work even harder? fuck this shit...man...

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead View Post
    Wow warlocks get green fire..

annnnnd are nerfed again. Seriously. Go to hell blizzard, I already have to work my ass off to top the meters and now I have to work even harder? fuck this shit...man...
    It's a 5% nerf to a talent. This will do very little in the scheme of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't take away my Chi Burst. :´(

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    And the return of head enchants?
    But you earn them just from raiding.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Yay, more dailies!

And they're bringing head enchants back as well. Wasn't the whole reason they took those out so that we wouldn't have to grind for them anymore?
    LOL... maybe you should learn to read. You will earn your head enchant by raiding. It is completely different than the way they did head enchants before.

Deleted
    Yes world boss changes might sound good at first since more people are gonna have the chance to get loot from them but knowing the average wow player people outside groups wont get any heals also u gonna get quite a few that attack once and then afk till the others kill it....
    Overall Im not so sure about this change

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Looking at that blue post the new daily hub seems like a kind of rebirth of Isle of Quel'Danas in how you had to do dailies to finally open up Sunwell. And maybe if reading right Throne of Thunder could be like that.
    the other really cool thing about the new Isle of Q dailies is that the progress is shared by the realm, which means even if you hate dailies, people who like them (like me) can open up the rewards for you anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 03:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    I think ive seen it a few times now that they have no intentions on adding any during MoP, they want players to progress with Raid Finder now to catch up :/
    Um.. no, they weren´t talking about heroic dungeons, they were talking about new valor gear with every patch. There won´t be full sets of valor gear introduced, if you need to catch up, you are supposed to run LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Thanks for nerfing pve in favor of shitty shit shit pvp again.
    boohoo PVE guy, pve gets all the love and as soon a s something happens in pvp you raiders cry seriously

This patch is looking REALLY SICK!!! I actually feel motivated to start playing wow some more again.

Kinda ashamed that unholy dks didn't get too much love, i was expecting dks to get the most changes but i guess were the least.... (you too pallys) i just hope gargoyle scales on mastery, then our stat priority will change mastery>haste>crit; im glad that our 2 useless talents got a buff, i might get conversion instead of death pact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Patch looks excellent so far, only disappointed that the priests aren't that exciting (IMO) another tier of looking like the pope...
    well what do you thin kthe pope is he is a priest so dnt expect any dark emo type gear that rogues get etc

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I guess problem is with the gear new 5 mans would drop:

If they wanted to keep progression as it is now, without skipping through tiers, - they would have to add 463 blues in them, and that is kinda pointless since everything is covered already in current dungeons, and people wouldnt run those.

If they add better loot in them, nobody would do old one, just like Hour of Twilight heroics annihilated old content.

So far MoP is still fresh, best option is wait and not do anything imo.
    I kinda disagree. For people who don´t raid other than LFR, they do a lot of heroics to cap VP, and they ARE old and very very easy. If we add another level of LFR gear onto our characters, current heroics are going to be soloable. Already with heroics I tell my healers to just dps, as a bear tank I don´t need heals on most of them.

There is a lot of content in this patch so I can´t complain, but I would have liked to see 3 heroic dungeons that maybe drop blue ilvl 483 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    It's a 5% nerf to a talent. This will do very little in the scheme of things.
    considering chaos bolt has been nerfed once already, and now this is twice. On top of Blood Fear nerf, soul leech nerf, and felhunter nerf, I think it is safe to say that Blizzard at least follows its trend of nerfing warlocks.

Good at start, then nerfed, nerfed, slight buff, nerfed again. Happens every exp, while other classes go unscathed.

Deleted
    new daily hub looks intresting as it says u can make classic weapons so im guess blacksmiths maybe able to make lionheart executioner etc there, i like how they also seperated the new hub into pvp or pve dailies if they can do that for qwuests why cant they do that for talents and classes and sort it all out

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    But you earn them just from raiding.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 03:32 PM ----------

LOL... maybe you should learn to read. You will earn your head enchant by raiding. It is completely different than the way they did head enchants before.
    Not different than they have ever done before. In Classic you got your head enchant by doing ZG aka raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fleeing a pet battle will no longer despawn the pet that was being battled, but doing so will now inflict some damage on the fleeing pet battle team.

Bleh.....

How i am suposed to farm blue quality pets then. Its a waste of time too battle bad quality pets when you are farming specific pet. At least banadges are BOA.

Heroic: Jin'rokh tbe Breaker (New) Defeat Jin'rokh the Breaker in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.

D: Updated weapon model, please?

These is by far the worst armor sets i've ever seen in this game.

so... you're removing all blanket silence and buffing healing GG!

Oh sweet, another daily hub! That's what this expansion really needed. My lust for obnoxiously repetitive solo play just can't be quenched!

10+ Year Old Account
    Faction tagging is probably the most awesome idea EVER! Now apply that to everything else & it'll be all set!