Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    FWI The new troll models are said to be using Night Elf animations or something of that jazz. Read it from the same place the pictures came.
    U have a link to that thread? Thats interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    U have a link to that thread? Thats interesting...
    http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...ad.php?t=34059

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 06:51 PM ----------

http://www.adriacraft.net/

Many PvE and PvP weapon models posted here from 5.2.
    And this...
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2012-12-22 at 06:51 PM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

there is no spoon lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Qprahwndfury View Post
    1. Jin'rokh the Breaker was an NPC from vanilla when Zul'Gurub was a raid, a member of the Zandalari Faction.
    2. Horridon and the war god Jalaak. - Has many adds in waves from the Farraki Tribe (Sand Trolls), Gurubashi Tribe (Jungle Trolls), Drakkari Tribe (Ice Trolls), Amani Tribe (Forest Trolls), and the Zandalari Tribe (Island Trolls). Which leads me to believing these are the tribes of the previously unheard of 'Council of Elders' members.
    3. Council of elders -
    Malaak the Frost Troll King of the Drakari of Northrend,
    Kazra'jin assumingly a member of the Amani Tribe of Ghostlands,
    Sul the Sandcrawler a sand troll from the Fakkari Tribe or possibly Sandfury Tribe from Tanaris, (He summonsSand Elementals)
    High Priestess Mar'li former Zul'Gurub boss and Gurabashi/Hakkari Spider Priestess of Stranglethorn Vale,
    and of course our pal from Mogu'shan Vaults Gara'jal the Spiritbinder of the Zandalari to be the puppet master.
    4. Tortos -
    5.Megaera -Frost head, Fire head, and Poison head .
    6.Ji-Kun -
    7.Durumu the Forgotten -
    8.Primordius -
    9.Dark Animus - Most likely.
    10.Iron Qon - Could be either this or Ji-Kun
    11.Twin Consort -
    12.Lei Shen, The Thunder King -
    13.Ra-Den - Heroic Only

World Boss.Oondasta
    World Boss.Nalak the Stormlord - Could go to either Nalak or Kazra'jin.

(Thanks to Golden Yak for the list and working links)
    Nice list there!
    I have an idea for Iron Qon, though. I'm thinking it's probably one of these iron constructs at the top. http://handclaw.rampagingpolygons.com/WoW/5_2-Stuff.jpg

Blizz is really upping the bar here though, tons of new awesome models and stuff, loving it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dem models.....

So delicious........
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    I believe the Megaera encounter will be similar to Magmaw (not showing the body), but then the heads will switch during phases.
    There's a thread that lists all the encounters. What happens is, when you kill one head, two more spawn. And every time you kill a head, all surviving heads get P.O.ed.

And aaaw, it looks like they changed the fire head. I liked the one-eyed one... unless they changed it to that version! Fingers crossed!
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2012-12-22 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boomking View Post
    Nice list there!
    I have an idea for Iron Qon, though. I'm thinking it's probably one of these iron constructs at the top. http://handclaw.rampagingpolygons.com/WoW/5_2-Stuff.jpg

Blizz is really upping the bar here though, tons of new awesome models and stuff, loving it!
    According to http://www.adriacraft.net/

Jin'rokh is the thunder troll.

Dark Animus is that mogu robot.

Durumu is the giant eye demon.

Twin Consort are the two mogu females.

Horridon is a triceratops.

Iron Qon is the red mogu.

Ji Kun is a pterodactyl.

Megaera is the hydra.

Primordius is the Boomer-like-saurok.

Tortos is the turtle (duh!).

And Nalak is a cloud serpent.

So the heroic only boss might still not be in the files, but I expect a celestial mogu, just like Algalon was a celestial vrykul.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2012-12-22 at 08:37 PM.

I knew the Mogu had to have a female hidden away somewhere.

That said however, given that she's the only one we've seen it could very well be the case that she's like Queen Alien from the Alien franchise; in which case she's kept a good figure for having given birth to so many ugly brutes. Perhaps we'll see more Mogu women around but until then, this one is left to this unfortunate deduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I knew the Mogu had to have a female hidden away somewhere.

That said however, given that she's the only one we've seen it could very well be the case that she's like Queen Alien from the Alien franchise; in which case she's kept a good figure for having given birth to so many ugly brutes. Perhaps we'll see more Mogu women around but until then, this one is left to this unfortunate deduction.
    Well, the fight consists of TWO female mogu bosses. But I'd say those are made of stone, which means they are not real (there is no curse of flesh going on here, the mogu are living beings able to give life to stone creatures).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lakara648 View Post
    They are magnificent, and I reckon we've got a sneak peek of the planned troll model who may have made a cameo

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_07_1_1.jpg

Just change the skin colour and ta-dah, new Darkspear player models.
    That is pretty damn cool, actually. Hope they keep updating them. Really impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    That is pretty damn cool, actually. Hope they keep updating them. Really impressive.
    If Trolls can finally have beards then I will race change to one and never change to anything else.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Well, the fight consists of TWO female mogu bosses. But I'd say those are made of stone, which means they are not real (there is no curse of flesh going on here, the mogu are living beings able to give life to stone creatures).
    I'm thinking that the Thunder King won't be the last that we'll see of the Mogu; either this is truly going to be a short(er) expansion as Blizzard has said they want to aspire to with expansions, or we'll see the Mogu storyline continuing; a Queen perhaps making her presence known once the Thunder 'King' dies.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2012-12-22 at 08:50 PM.

Question: where would this badass mount drop from?
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_03_1_1.jpg
    It is called Ghastly Charger and will be available from the TCG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking that the Thunder King won't be the last that we'll see of the Mogu; either this is truly going to be a short(er) expansion as Blizzard has said they want to aspire to with expansions, or we'll see the Mogu storyline continuing; a Queen perhaps making her presence known once the Thunder 'King' dies.
    They will probably always hang around, but after this, I think our final raid will be the siege of Orgrimmar to take out Garrosh. If we have another small patch between 5.2. and the Org patch which sets things up, it'll make for a pretty hefty expansion. Cata only had three tiers of raiding too, and it was a 5-level expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    They will probably always hang around, but after this, I think our final raid will be the siege of Orgrimmar to take out Garrosh. If we have another small patch between 5.2. and the Org patch which sets things up, it'll make for a pretty hefty expansion. Cata only had three tiers of raiding too, and it was a 5-level expansion.
    True, but in reality i'd rather just have longer actual expansions with more frequent content patches being rolled out at our current rate. I haven't even seen half the stuff in MoP yet and they're throwing out what could be the 'middle' of the expansion in early January.

True, but in reality i'd rather just have longer actual expansions with more frequent content patches being rolled out at our current rate. I haven't even seen half the stuff in MoP yet and they're throwing out what could be the 'middle' of the expansion in early January.
    As long as they don't have some issue with adding things like new race/class combinations or features like more character slots per server etc. in content patches rather than full on expansions that'd be fine. Otherwise I'd prefer new material rolling through.

Question: where would this badass mount drop from?
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_03_1_1.jpg
    It's the next TCG Mount. It's like the HH Mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    "Their ancient research delivered to them methods of turning flesh to stone, and back again."

http://www.wowpedia.org/Spirit_Binders

the mogu can turn flesh into stone and stone into flesh. their most powerful and/or influential members are probably turned into stone to get stronger. considering they are twin consorts, they are probably the emperor's wives, so they are very influential.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Obviously it's because you have the terrible taste of choosing alliance and not making a troll of your own.
    I'm Horde and I've always disliked trolls. Except Vol'jin. They still look terrible (even the new well made models look stupid).

Yea those new troll models are nice but i still think the horde trolls should use the hunch style, also i wish my hunter could tame that new thunder beaver model

10+ Year Old Account
    FWI The new troll models are said to be using Night Elf animations or something of that jazz. Read it from the same place the pictures came.
    Yes, they do. I found one on Wowhead:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/#modelviewer:1:47625:0

Just changed the model numbers, most range from 465xx to 476xx. Please help searching and we may get an unarmored model.
    But yes, this means this is no preview regarding new player models, just a one-raid-shot.

@Tzivia: Nice try, but you broke the link in Adynos' post. Plz fix, thx.

Edit: There seem to be some new arcane guardians, too, but I can't tell the difference to the old ones.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/#modelviewer:1:47627:0
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/#modelviewer:1:47632:0
    Last edited by Rhywolver; 2012-12-22 at 10:13 PM.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus