Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Nice error there Chaud.
    Warlocks can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells to appear Fel green. The quest begins for those Warlocks determined or fortunate enough to have laid their hands on teh fabled The Codex of Xerrath.
    You realize it is a copy and paste from blizzard right?

Green colour for paladin tier? Lol, wtf...

As per normal... Priest tiers look like garbage.
    Yay i get god damn bells and candles on my helm and shoulders... seroiusly.... candles...
    Not to mention the nice large bell above my head on the helm. DING DING FRESH MEAT ON THE MENU BOYS. What a waste of time.
    The pvp set looks only slightly better but is just boring and lame. Oh minus the massive sun like thing on the pvp helm? WTF?
    A priest set hasnt looked good since the days of ICC and that was only okish.....

Zero buffs to holy....
    Next to no healing pvp things added....

dead class PVE disc and shadow are ok. PVP shadow is ok. Everything else.... worthless. thanks blizz

Quote Originally Posted by TerellinMisha View Post
    Relevant to this, the weapons from Molten Front were superior to T11 reg weapons.
    Except the 2H sword. Blizzard nerfed the speed so it would deliberately worse than Zin'rokh and Ashkandi.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

hold on did i read right, it will depend on faction participation... reminds me of a semi AQ opening event, or mayb even isle of quel danas event either way looks and sounds cool , blizzards retarded event at player housing?

Those sets looks like shit..

Wrathion is back once again and will reward you with a new head enchantment, Crown of the Heavens.
    Uh, what? After all that BS and removal of all head enchants, they add a new one?

LOL @ the tier sets. Just when you thought they couldn't get any uglier.

I dont know why ppl say this is the first good looking druid set, s10 was awesome with the bear paw shoulders and also naxx tier was realy cool, this new tier and pvp are ok imho

So the next raid is already around the corner? We arent even completely done in MSV yet. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    LOL @ the tier sets. Just when you thought they couldn't get any uglier.
    "They said it couldn't get any worse... then they added tier 9"

Subjective opinions are subjective.

So the next raid is already around the corner? We arent even completely done in MSV yet. :/
    You're no longer supposed to easily get some new patch gear and quickly be ready for the next raid.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

13 BOSSES?!?!? Hopefully at least half of them are jokes to the point of being puggable on normal mode!

Deleted
    WE GOT ONLY 1 NEW RAID AND NO NEW DUNGEONS!!!!

It all looked really great, 13 boss raid with an extra heroic boss (that i'll not see very soon but gives me reason to go back) good things changed to farm, pet battles and worldbosses. Then i checked the rogue changes, normally nothing changes much there but then it hit me....... 75% damage reduction on bladeflurry O_0 Say what ? So we can use an ability to hit 2 targets which reduces our energy regen to 20% and it will only hit the other target for 25% of the damage ? right, guess rogues turned back to single target DPS and occasionally FoK on multiple targets
    Last edited by Exoticazz; 2012-12-23 at 09:28 AM.

Heirloom still 85? Release 90 exp bonus gear already...

oh and this:
    lol, more dailies

I know, taste is subjective but still... Blizzard really need to fire their designers. It's the first time ever I can't call a single class tire for even decent.
    It's like they are not even trying anymore. Just uninspired garbage. Sad, sad, sad.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm sure now we will see a lot more 'Alani' mounts, but other than that I can't wait for 5.2!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    Nice Tier sets but Mage Tier looks absolutely amazing.
    I am glad to hear Fire is getting a minor buff in aoe with the changes to glyph of Inferno Blast.
    Invocation Talent change is great. The uptime will recover for the 10% damage loss imo.
    Arcane will be still viable as it didn't get any nerfs. The only thing Arcane Mages will have to change is the playstyl as it will be much harder to maintain 6 charges up at all times with the increased mana cost in AB and Scorch.
    A spec that is about mana getting increased mana cost on it's nuke and you can say with a straight face that it is not a nerf? Seriously lad you are hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF MOAR DAILIES?!?! Even the biggest no lifers should struggle now to get them all done in one day, ah, I forgott, they are already exalted with the other 2514512313 dailies MoP had to offer >.<

So, enjoy your daily work then.

After totally destroying the warlock class we are getting green fire... I'm impressed...

Dailies have been a complete miss for me as a now casual player. I don't touch them with a 10 foot pole.