Deleted

player since BC, quit for MoP, is it worth starting up again?

what it says in the title really, i won't have time to raid properly so mostly just about pvp, dungeons, RF, just general feelings of the game currently.

also, should i main rogue or lock if i start again? (2 ex mains)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munchables View Post
    what it says in the title really, i won't have time to raid properly so mostly just about pvp, dungeons, RF, just general feelings of the game currently.

also, should i main rogue or lock if i start again? (2 ex mains)
    Well. Use the 10 day free trial u can activate from account management and see for urself.

10+ Year Old Account
    What part of the game did you enjoy when you did play? If you enjoy leveling and questing, then I would say it would be worth it for at least a month or two. The leveling experience in MoP has been some of the best in WoW history. There is alot to do outside of raiding now as well with loads of daily quests (some hate it, but I enjoy it. I just don't try to do every single quest every single day.) and things like pet battles. Heroics and raid finder and pretty easy to jump into and enjoy without needing to farm a bunch of gear and I just really like the overall feel and theme of the expansion. More small stories building to something as well as an overall feeling of exploration and less super evil destroying the world.

Cannot really speak to pvp as it has never been my favorite thing or what class to go with. Never leveled a lock and I ditched my rogue back in Wrath because it was boring as hell (had been my main since vanilla) although I have heard that many other rogue players are not happy with the classes current state. They do seem to be getting some attention in the next patch, but that is not even on the PTR yet.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2012-12-23 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    What part of the game did you enjoy when you did play?
    i mostly enjoyed playing pvp (mostly arena/RBGs) but also enjoyed dungeons etc. never been massive on quests and such.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    Well. Use the 10 day free trial u can activate from account management and see for urself.
    does that include wow membership? i thought it was just a trial of the expansion..? not sure

i mostly enjoyed playing pvp (mostly arena/RBGs) but also enjoyed dungeons etc. never been massive on quests and such.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 06:04 PM ----------

does that include wow membership? i thought it was just a trial of the expansion..? not sure
    Arena is heading in the right direction in my opinion and much better. But you will be behind for the whole season at least so don't expect to go above 2k rating because you simply won't have the gear for it. MoP is the best expansion since TBC for PvP and PvE in my opinion but try it yourself, what's 15 $?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    what's 15 $?
    + expansion so more like 45 :/

You're going to get a lot of mixed answers, from people who tried the expansion and even people who never touched it. It's better for you to just try it or just look at videos of it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'd say give it a try, let a friend send you a scroll to try it out but in my honest opinion, I think the game is going a little bit downhill for me but might not be so much in 5.2 but once more I've been playing for 4 years in a row and right now I'm on a break and I'm thinking of resubbing back at 5.2. However If your going to the casual side then I'd say it would be good enough for the reasons you've stated but its just that dailies that might annoy you, also I'd say make a lock since they got buffed so much over the time during this expac but they might be nerfed abit in 5.2 also rogues might be buffed but who knows? Its up to you again.

For PvP i would say Hells no but for most everything else i would says give it a bash.

If your interest is in PvP, I'd stay away.