Thread: Quitting League

Quitting League

So i just decided to quit league. i gave away my accounts an uninstalled. why? because after looking at this game i realized it has caused me so much more stress then enjoyment. im always trying to do well and sometimes i roll ppl and sometimesi get stomped but i can never tell why. im just not having fun getting trolled everyother game and the games i can play i always get countered and raped. all he bugs kill it for me too. mostchamps have them and dying and losing kills because of shitty programming is annoying. anyway just thought id let you see whats goin on in the mind of someone who isnt wasting thier time on a subpar game just because its free

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by undethknight View Post
    So i just decided to quit league. i gave away my accounts an uninstalled. why? because after looking at this game i realized it has caused me so much more stress then enjoyment. im always trying to do well and sometimes i roll ppl and sometimesi get stomped but i can never tell why. im just not having fun getting trolled everyother game and the games i can play i always get countered and raped. all he bugs kill it for me too. mostchamps have them and dying and losing kills because of shitty programming is annoying. anyway just thought id let you see whats goin on in the mind of someone who isnt wasting thier time on a subpar game just because its free
    Please, tell us more on how the game is "subpar" just because you get "countered and raped"?

Just another whiny 10 year old who's a soreloser, nothing to see here, move along and godspeed son.

Deleted
    Well. Goodbye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. If your having problems find a group of people to play with? It solves half the problem. If your getting stomped find out what killed you and counter it. To be honest i don't see to many bugs. And i certainly wouldn't call this game sub par by any stretch of the imagination.

Also. Why are you getting stressed at it? Its a game.

lol this is exactly what im talking about i dont liek youre game so you rage. r0cki its so ironic that you call me a whiney 10 year old when you just whined to me about me whining. people wont always share you're opinion. get used to it.

Deleted
    Pretty sure neither of us raged. Like. At all.

Deleted
    lol this is exactly what im talking about i dont liek youre game so you rage. r0cki its so ironic that you call me a whiney 10 year old when you just whined to me about me whining. people wont always share you're opinion. get used to it.
    I whined? Please, tell me more. Your arguments are fascinating... I'd like to know more.

You quit a game because, clearly, you don't have the patience/skill to play it properly.
    You get frustrated because you lose a lot (been there, done that, it's understandable).
    I ask for you to elaborate, you call me a whiner.

You lost already, just leave the game for good, people like you ruin the game even more.

Well, i lose 1 game for every 5-6 games that I win. Perhaps you should get some friends and play with them. You sound like you need it since people are " trolling you" and that you find the only group that can be bothered to listen to you is a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    I whined? Please, tell me more. Your arguments are fascinating... I'd like to know more.

You quit a game because, clearly, you don't have the patience/skill to play it properly.
    You get frustrated because you lose a lot (been there, done that, it's understandable).
    I ask for you to elaborate, you call me a whiner.

You lost already, just leave the game for good, people like you ruin the game even more.
    Please, tell me more. yea ill add that to all of my posts too. i got play season 2. gold season 1. im better then you. now i know that phrase sets people of because you have a super hard time conceptualizing that someone might be better at something then you but sorry. thats a fact. i get pissed because even if this game was balanced which is isnt the toxic, toxic community makes me want to mute all 9 people when i get in game. why anyone would want to sit through a game full of abuse is beyond me but enjoy. also you need to control you're emotions. when ican see them through text its getting pretty blatant.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Well, i lose 1 game for every 5-6 games that I win. Perhaps you should get some friends and play with them. You sound like you need it since people are " trolling you" and that you find the only group that can be bothered to listen to you is a forum.
    everyone goes on losing streaks i get that. what dont liek is that fact that no matter how skilled you are at this game most of the time it doesnt matter. LoL is a RNG. if you get a good team you get a win. if you dont you lose. team games are fun when your team doesnt drag you down every game.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 07:20 AM ----------

eh you know what this ismy last post. i underestimated how butt hurt people can get over an opinion. crazy Europeans

Infracted
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-12-24 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    Please, tell me more. yea ill add that to all of my posts too. i got play season 2. gold season 1. im better then you. now i know that phrase sets people of because you have a super hard time conceptualizing that someone might be better at something then you but sorry. thats a fact. i get pissed because even if this game was balanced which is isnt the toxic, toxic community makes me want to mute all 9 people when i get in game. why anyone would want to sit through a game full of abuse is beyond me but enjoy. also you need to control you're emotions. when ican see them through text its getting pretty blatant.
    I don't have any problem when people are better than me, nice fail argument you got there.
    If you have Gold Season 1 you are above the average player, can't see why the sudden "QQ, this game is subpar" crap.
    I played Season 2 with some friends aswell, and although i'm not ranked i learned alot from my 2 team mates (we play 3on3), and i mean A LOT.

Like i said in my other posts, godspeed son, you won't be missing.

P.S: It's your emotions, not you're.

why do you even post thread like this... anyways

At any game(if you play it non-stop)there is time when you get bored and will get more bad than good from playing it, it is not games fault(well neither yours) it is partially how human brain works

However, I just hate those attention whores who say I quit....the game I enjoyed now sucks...everyone who plays it is retard...And then they come back and everyone should be excited about it...

That only shows how bad you know yourself... I figured that thing after I restarted playing WoW after was bored from it, I none told that I quit, I just took a break, and after coming back I enjoyed it us much as before...

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow threads like this anywhere else, League forum is no different. They only bring bad arguments.