Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    By a good setup I mean which other 3 heroes would be good to have on your team with Lion and Windrunner.
    That's a very generic question and picks depend on enemy teams picks. However, in average pubs, you would need 1 or 2 carries(or a jungler) and a tanky-support with team fight capability like magnus or tide hunter.

Any spare key hanging around? Would be much appreciated. Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Blivy View Post
    Any spare key hanging around? Would be much appreciated. Ty.
    What's your steam name or PM it to me and I can give you one.

Lanaya claiming ghost scepter+freezing field is gay.
    Ice is nice

Had a game a few days ago where my friend and I were told by a sniper (After he also demanded my friend and I NOT lane together), that a tri-lane was a "horrible idea", despite my friend and I ready to babysit him while he farmed, and giving nature's prophet his own lane to farm as well. We lost

Quote Originally Posted by AckBrak View Post
    What's your steam name or PM it to me and I can give you one.
    Should be Blivy Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Had a game a few days ago where my friend and I were told by a sniper (After he also demanded my friend and I NOT lane together), that a tri-lane was a "horrible idea", despite my friend and I ready to babysit him while he farmed, and giving nature's prophet his own lane to farm as well. We lost
    Never listen to pub carry pickers, just babysit him and tell him to suck it up next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Never listen to pub carry pickers, just babysit him and tell him to suck it up next time.
    That seems to be the case. Things like this are why I don't even dare queue alone, especially when picking a support/semi-carry. My friend tells me the safest thing to do solo-queuing is to jungle, though the only one that's interested me is Lycan, and I've got no idea how solid he is after the changes to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    That seems to be the case. Things like this are why I don't even dare queue alone, especially when picking a support/semi-carry. My friend tells me the safest thing to do solo-queuing is to jungle, though the only one that's interested me is Lycan, and I've got no idea how solid he is after the changes to him.
    Just don't forget to help your team mates during team fights, gank lane that is close to jungle. AFK-Farming will make your team 4vs5 or even 3vs5 if you have a second carry.

Deleted
    Dota 2 needs its own Section.

I have two Steam DotA 2 keys available. Tell me how much you love me and I'll pass them your way.

Deleted
    Just played a solo game. Captains mode (usually turns it off when soloqueing). I became picker for our team, someone yells in russian and then it is all silent all game. They did not say a freaking word. Lost horribly. Why are they invading EU West? they got their fucking EU east!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have three Dota 2 eggs but I have no idea what to do with them.

Wicked Egg [Unusual 3]
    Merciless Egg [Unusual 2]
    Brutal Egg [Unusual 1]

To sell or keep?
    Last edited by Mister K; 2012-12-24 at 04:20 PM.
    -K

Deleted
    Greevils mostly all look like crap anyway, I'd say sell.

Make greevils and sell the unusuals, tbh. They go for 7€ each on the market or trade them for keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Just played a solo game. Captains mode (usually turns it off when soloqueing). I became picker for our team, someone yells in russian and then it is all silent all game. They did not say a freaking word. Lost horribly. Why are they invading EU West? they got their fucking EU east!
    had a game last night, after finding out Im russian, our Necro, Jakiro and Juggernaut swear and curse at me, then I proceed to mute them, and rip enemy team's shit apart.
    felt good.
    point of my post?
    stop being biased towards us russians.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2012-12-24 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    had a game last night, after finding out Im russian, our Necro, Jakiro and Juggernaut swear and curse at me, then I proceed to mute them, and rip enemy team's shit apart.
    felt good.
    point of my post?
    He was probably annoyed about the fact that it was all silent the whole game. If you are russian and play on EU West then fine, just type in english.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    felt good.
    point of my post?
    I am not saying that you russians can't play. But in 99% when I have russians in my team they REFUSE to use english and spam words or yelling at their own language. This is a game that needs comunication. If you can't do that do not play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont know if its allowed to post trading stuff but here it goes :
    [H] Frost Key, Normal Key, Steam Games, Polycount sets.
    [W] Unusual essence, Shadow essence.
    Add Minjon
    Thanks

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    I am not saying that you russians can't play. But in 99% when I have russians in my team they REFUSE to use english and spam words or yelling at their own language. This is a game that needs comunication. If you can't do that do not play it.
    a fair point.
    you may be right, and I'm not the one to cover my sorry brethren, I just want the bias towards russians to stop.
    A bad person/player will stay bad nomatter the language they use.
    blame bads, not countries.