Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What happened to N'zoth?

Are we seeing him at all this expansion? I just find it odd that N'zoth had a build up in cataclysm but we haven't had any sort of encounter with him yet or even a picture.
    When was the last time we heard of N'zoth and what is N'zoth doing now? Was there already a conclusion for N'zoth?

"Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside."
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2012-12-24 at 07:29 PM.

He just kinda disappeared and everyone moved on. Its a major thing that still annoys me about cata. We had an old god expansion but no old god fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll probably see him in the same expansion we'll see azshara...
    Deathwing really wasn't his only pawn

Deleted
    N'zoths masterplan was Deathwing. Deathwing's now dead, so N'zoth remains imprisoned and has to use his assumed tentacles to read up some more lovecraftion horridness to poop up another plan for the future.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizz will write it off as N'Zoth combined with Deathwing's corpse to create Madness, then we killed him by killing Madness.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I would like to see an old god expansion having to do with outlandish themes, cause I couldn't care less about another cata-style expansion having to do with the elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I would like to see an old god expansion having to do with outlandish themes, cause I couldn't care less about another cata-style expansion having to do with the elements.
    Eh we kinda delt with the elementals.

But if we could do into the realm where an Old God was imprisoned... or worse yet... face a fully awakened one.

Deleted
    He's probably plotting his next plans under the seas. Maybe we will face him in next expansion, maybe not. But i think we'll definitely hear about him at some point in the future.

Deathwing was his plan to destroy the world. With Deathwing gone, he'll have to come up with some other way to accomplish his goals.

Don't know tbh, they said at Blizzcon before Cata was even released, that the next old god we would see would be N'Zoth. If I had to imagine, he would've been a part of the Abyssal Maw raid somehow, and that kinda got scrapped so... yeah.

Deleted
    Does anyone even know where nzoth is? I like it that we dont kill someone directly when he shows up. We will see him again, but he will probably be that thing that operates through proxies from deep in the earth or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Does anyone even know where nzoth is? I like it that we dont kill someone directly when he shows up. We will see him again, but he will probably be that thing that operates through proxies from deep in the earth or so.
    Under the sea. That's how he got to Azshara when she was drowning, and Deathwing when he was lord of the earth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Under the sea. That's how he got to Azshara when she was drowning, and Deathwing when he was lord of the earth.
    But do our heroes know that?

i kind wish that we'll end up getting a fully underwater expansion making us face azshara and n'zoth

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    i kind wish that we'll end up getting a fully underwater expansion making us face azshara and n'zoth
    Won't happen after all the hate Vashj'ir got.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Abysal Maw raid was supposed to be underwater but the developers realized how most of the community actually hates swimming and fighting under water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    But do our heroes know that?
    Nope. I don't even think we know he's N'zoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I think Blizz will write it off as N'Zoth combined with Deathwing's corpse to create Madness, then we killed him by killing Madness.
    They'd probably make that a bit more apparant if they actually did that. Now it was just called his "Corruption", those tentacles. No way he merged with DW.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Abysal Maw raid was supposed to be underwater but the developers realized how most of the community actually hates swimming and fighting under water
    This is probably what happened. Disappointing because I quite enjoyed Vashj'ir and didn't have a problem with the underwater stuff (then again I love the sea and to learn that Ghostcrawler was a marine biologist and had some influence on the zone makes me titter with glee)

I wish at the very least we could've gotten an image of what N'zoth looks like. Now we may never get to find out if it's a giant nose-monster /weep

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    This is probably what happened. Disappointing because I quite enjoyed Vashj'ir and didn't have a problem with the underwater stuff (then again I love the sea and to learn that Ghostcrawler was a marine biologist and had some influence on the zone makes me titter with glee)

I wish at the very least we could've gotten an image of what N'zoth looks like. Now we may never get to find out if it's a giant nose-monster /weep
    i know we even have an indirect image of Y'Shaarj, the dead old god introduced in mop