Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Hell, there's a post on Page 2 of this thread mere hours after it was made that is almost the exact same.
    Important part is bolded. Unclench a bit.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Deleted
    Now now children, behave.

How many of you guys use 58 DK blues? I think that's my favorite set so far.

I have not seen any DK's wearing mine ... yet lol. Hope you all enjoy

Ok well it won't let me embed links yet so.... I'm Gangrule - 90 Frost DK on Us Medivh Ally side lol if you want to look me up. Thanks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...angrule/simple

Guess it does alow me to make links now... woot lol.
    Last edited by Gangrule; 2012-12-21 at 08:18 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry for the kinda OT but... Has the DK log in screen been fixed for some of you, guys?

My character is still as tiny as she was once 5.0 hit, but in some of the screenshots here, your DKs look they're back to normal size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketh View Post
    Sorry for the kinda OT but... Has the DK log in screen been fixed for some of you, guys?

My character is still as tiny as she was once 5.0 hit, but in some of the screenshots here, your DKs look they're back to normal size.
    It's still very tiny yes.

Deleted

Space goat of teh doom pls.

Deleted
    Challenge Mode set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Space goat of teh doom pls.
    Possible to get your armory to check out the pieces?

@Sellion - that is a really nice armor set. But man, is that helmet ugly or what?

@Catti - T10 264 Scourgelord legs
    T13 - matching set boots
    Noble Birthright Pauldrons
    Magnataur Gauntlets

Look those up on wowhead to find the easier version to acquire.

Can't tell what the chest is under the Tabard of the Ebon Blade

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    @Catti - T10 264 Scourgelord legs
    T13 - matching set boots
    Noble Birthright Pauldrons
    Magnataur Gauntlets
    Pretty much, yeah.

The gloves and belt are just part of the blacksmithing cobalt set from wotlk. The chest is the Hydralick Armor. I like it because it covers everything, including the neck of the character. I also used some shirt under it, but I can't remember which one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a set I put together for my DK, got the 3 H ICC 25 Pala lookalike pieces in the same night and only had to bribe someone for one of them. Going for a fallen crusader look.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dmaws/advanced

When I get Shin'ka I will unmog my weapon, and I got an Armageddon on my first Naxx 25 4H kill on this character. I have a lot of DK sets on my warrior, and red/firey etc ones, so I figure I want to get something different on my DK. Definitely not collecting some of the more bullshit/annoying things, or things where I have to run with a large group, aside from ICC 25 for the rest of the pala lookalike and weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    @Sellion - that is a really nice armor set. But man, is that helmet ugly or what?
    Yea haha the helmet sucks. Hard to find something that fits tho, might just go with some goggles or just hide the helmet, hehe.

Deleted
    I actually like that helmet.
    Especially because its only obtainable by like 0,05% of the players.

I would wear it, and would be proud to be wearing it. .)

Quote Originally Posted by Elmoxx View Post
    I actually like that helmet.
    Especially because its only obtainable by like 0,05% of the players.
    If only this was the case... Challenge modes were tuned to be so easy all it takes now is a few hours of sitting down after having watched video guides and you've got yourself a set.

As for the set: it's a really nice set barring the helmet of course.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Have you ever tried a challenge mode?
    Although retrieving the Bronze medal ist fairly easy, a gold medal run seems quite hard. (not to say Challenging .D )
    And if i am not wrong you will need to complete all Dungeons in Gold Medal time.
    So i stick with what i said: The Challenge Mode Armor set is only obtainable by a very small number of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmoxx View Post
    Have you ever tried a challenge mode?
    Although retrieving the Bronze medal ist fairly easy, a gold medal run seems quite hard. (not to say Challenging .D )
    And if i am not wrong you will need to complete all Dungeons in Gold Medal time.
    So i stick with what i said: The Challenge Mode Armor set is only obtainable by a very small number of players.
    Checking her Armory in her signature, I'd say that she has tried a Challenge Mode: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A0/advanced