Page 1 of 3
LastLast

soo, my transmog is worthless next patch :/

Soo... ive had the Bloodsoaked + weapons from old Zul gurub transmogged since transmogging was added, It is very unique and ive never met annyone else with it
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...78:19855:19913

I get alot of whispers about it daily complementing it/asking where its from ect.
    Now.. i understand that people want it, and im fine with that, And realize that blizzard might actully add it back, as it is a Awsome set imo.
    But in the next patch(according to wowhead) this set + all the weapons is beeing added on green quality items.
    But why make it so easy to obtain?? For me its completly worthless now(almost, it still looks good but will be very comon).

I know it might just be me and maybe 100(0?) other players out there that held on to this old set(or other simuler zul gurub sets), but annyway, it kind of hurts when i had something this unique become so common.

I might not get anny sympathy here, but i imagine most of u would feel kind of sad to if you were in my position(and cared for transmogging)
    Im hoping they change the skin of the old set slightly or do like they did with Claymore of unholy might

Deleted
    So, you no longer get to be a special snowflake?
    Because that's all most people will read...

Pro-tip: Don't let all your self worth be related to in-game objects

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you have you gear transmogged so others would think you look cool, or so that you think you look cool?
    I'm completely behind this change, If you think about it, the more gear sets they unlock through this means, the more they will be unique, as there will be so many sets to choose from.
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Get yourself another xmog set. There are tons of good looking plate. If your transmog will be "worthless" start looking for another one.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    Did you have you gear transmogged so others would think you look cool, or so that you think you look cool?
    I'm completely behind this change, If you think about it, the more gear sets they unlock through this means, the more they will be unique, as there will be so many sets to choose from.
    Pretty much this.

Im sick of seeing every plate user in Death Knight T10 or Judgement. The more options out there that look good, the more variety there will be.

Sure you wont be the ONLY person to have it, but in the end, there will be more variety.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    don't be too sad, that gear looks terrible anyway :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by runkel View Post
    Soo... ive had the Bloodsoaked + weapons from old Zul gurub transmogged since transmogging was added, It is very unique and ive never met annyone else with it
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...78:19855:19913

I get alot of whispers about it daily complementing it/asking where its from ect.
    Now.. i understand that people want it, and im fine with that, And realize that blizzard might actully add it back, as it is a Awsome set imo.
    But in the next patch(according to wowhead) this set + all the weapons is beeing added on green quality items.
    But why make it so easy to obtain?? For me its completly worthless now(almost, it still looks good but will be very comon).

I know it might just be me and maybe 100(0?) other players out there that held on to this old set(or other simuler zul gurub sets), but annyway, it kind of hurts when i had something this unique become so common.

I might not get anny sympathy here, but i imagine most of u would feel kind of sad to if you were in my position(and cared for transmogging)
    Im hoping they change the skin of the old set slightly or do like they did with Claymore of unholy might

This game is played by millions of people. And many haven't experienced ZG or any of the other raids (even if some of them got revamped, but still not the same thing). Blizz isn't there to make one (or a hundred) person happy because he got it when he could and thus only he should have it. I am behind this change 100%.

Deleted
    I have almost always stuck with wrathfull + vengeful 2h swords on war.

I see some with it too.

Do i care ?

No, because i look freaking awesome .

Working on merciless on my hunter.

Relentless+wrathfull on my rogue.

T10 on my pala.

I see plenty like me , but i do not care at all as long as i look awesome.

Shitloads of Warriors run around in T6 with Bulwark of Azzinoth ...

Doesn't stop me from Transmogging it because I think the set looks amazing, and that's all that matters. Doesn't matter how many other people are running around with it.

Why should your opinion and value of old armor be diminished just because other people can now obtain it? Clearly you enjoyed ZG and will probably have some cool memories obtaining all that gear. That's why you should Mog it, because it looks cool and it reminds you of awesome times, that's the value of the armor and that doesn't change ever.

Dont worry. Your transmog will look exactly the same, after the patch.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I support the special snow flake thing OP and I like the fact that not many people have X thing such as my mounts muahaha anyway It's a very simple thing here OP find another mog set that can be unique to you / I haven't seen it before. The whole removing thing isn't actually true; It always comes back in some form like your blood soaked stuff of course.

Thus you move on.

Who cares of the rarity of the items for your transmog, you transmog the way you want to look... not because you want something that's 'rare' ... or is that the only reason you're using it...?

If that's the case, that's just sad...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this set and kept it for nostalgia purposes since all paladins were good for were reapplying raid buffs for an entire fight.... I think it's ugly as fuck, have never mogged it, and it's not something like Scarab Lord which would actually deserve a special snowflake "corner". People were able to get this for a LONG time. Hell, I even have the enchants you got from them. You dont see me bitching because they are useless do you? The game is evolving. It's like saying no one should be able to Xmog Kalimdor's Revenge because someone got it back in vanilla.

Try and be a special snowflake through originality rather than exclusivity.

or get tmorph and dont ever bother farming items or what others think...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Who cares of the rarity of the items for your transmog, you transmog the way you want to look... not because you want something that's 'rare' ... or is that the only reason you're using it...?

If that's the case, that's just sad...
    I've never been into the whole "it's cool coz it's rare" thing myself, but I'm really interested to know why some people think it's "sad" that others get their enjoyment this way; or are we all supposed to enjoy things in the same way.
    OP, go find yourself a new ultra-rare mog set to lord about in and thank Blizz for giving you something to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I don't give a flying fuck what others think about my transmog. I play a paladin and I run around in t2 set with Untamed Blade/Dragonscale Encrusted Blade + Bulwark of Azzinoth, as most of other paladins do.

Only thing that is important is what character looks like to me.

If you like the look of your char, stick to the set then, in the end you'll spend 100% of your time looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    Try and be a special snowflake through originality rather than exclusivity.
    They are generally one in the same in WoW.

Truth be told I can't think why people deem it bad to want to be a special snowflake; whether in armour, weapons, titles or achievements, it's always been the case and frankly one of the main reasons people play the game. If it was a worthless notion, Blizzard would simply give us all titles and all armour upon making the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Frankly I don't give a flying fuck what others think about my transmog.
    +1

I choose a transmog because I think it looks good, I dont care what others think or how common the set is.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not that good... in fact looks pretty turd. dunno what all the fuss is about.