Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    On just the last page you called her full albums boring and now I should listen to them!

I tried tbh, to many slow songs. To boring. I do mean to get around to it some day but ugh, to slow.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 11:50 AM ----------

That song you linked is good though Migari, might just let people link me her good ones

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Aww. <3

Because the new album will have 10 different covers, there will be no poster
    What's this about? Their new album is just going to be 10 cover songs? That's kind of disappointing if true, especially since dancing queen was rather disappointing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that's what he meant xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I hope that's what he meant xD
    That's what I thought he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    But why would an album have ten covers? One for each member and then one with the group? O.o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    But why would an album have ten covers? One for each member and then one with the group? O.o
    Oh right, I completely forgot about that. Yes that's what they're doing.
    It's on yesasia already but you can only buy a random ver now, when it's released I assume you'd be able to choose. I'm not sure if I'll get the Taeyeon ver or Group ver. Depends on what the Taeyeon one looks like. I might even get the Jessica one if hers is awesome and Taeyeons isn't

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on yesasia already but you can only buy a random ver now, when it's released I assume you'd be able to choose. I'm not sure if I'll get the Taeyeon ver or Group ver. Depends on what the Taeyeon one looks like. I might even get the Jessica one if hers is awesome and Taeyeons isn't
    Hmm.. I guess that's their new thing, instead of giving out a random poster/card of a member. So I wouldn't expect being able to choose. I do hope we'll be able to buy posters too, posters that aren't as horrible as Girls & Peace ._. WTB Yoona cover, or Jessica if Yoona's doesn't look good.. but why wouldn't it! :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that stupid game.

It makes me cry.

I can't even beat Gee on easy after nearly a hundred tries. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I hate that stupid game.

It makes me cry.

I can't even beat Gee on easy after nearly a hundred tries. >.>
    Don't worry, I failed a lot before I began to manage on completing most songs on easy/normal, although I guess using amount of stars for difficulty would be more accurate.. since some normal songs are 3 stars while others are 4-5. Just pick some really, really easy songs that are either very slow or havea beat that you more or less have in your head Like Gangnam Style, Etude/Be Happy with SNSD or AKB48's Beginner. Those are the songs I played like mad to get the hang of it. In the mod selection down below while selecting songs you can put on mods to slow it down, make you unable to fail etc to help you get better
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It takes a lot of practice, don't worry about struggling.

(would it be too show-offy for me to post a song of my .. "level" ?)
    Nah, post it!

Edit: "Girls' Generation's "I Got A Boy" teaser video will be released on 26 Dec." - Soshified.

o/
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-25 at 11:42 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh!
    Are they going the midnight thing with it do you know?
    If so then that's in 3hours xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh!
    Are they going the midnight thing with it do you know?
    If so then that's in 3hours xD
    No idea, but I certainly hope so!

Began watching Love Rain again after having a break.. damn this drama is still amazing even after the first 4 episodes. The history between In Ha and Yoon Hee keeps breaking me down, and Yoona's cuteness melts the broken pieces back together again! Joon's alpha-mode is hilarious too Defnitely don't know what people are talking about when they say the show began to suck after the first four episodes!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

That's exactly what I meant. Why would they do 10 different covers... Rather have a random poster.

@Badhairday I got the Yoona card with Mr. Taxi

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 01:29 PM ----------

The first game of Osu I was completely caught offguard with that speed. After the tutorial I expected something much, much slower. So by the time I noticed it was that fast, I already lost the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we can't choose them I'll except to be disappointed. if it's random there are 5 members I'd be happy with (Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Tiffany and Yoona.) And I'd be happy with the group one, wouldn't mind Yuri either really. What's to bet I'd get Sooyoung, Sunny or Hyoyeon though xD

There's one site where you can choose so far, that I know of. The whole intention is to get you a random one, like the posters/cards.
    If I could choose I'd take the Yuri or the group one. For me the rest all shares 2nd place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of assumed yesasia would let you choose, given the current one is for random. The other albums didn't really specify random. Though maybe it's because this is for the album cover rather than an extra goodie.

I kind of assumed yesasia would let you choose, given the current one is for random. The other albums didn't really specify random. Though maybe it's because this is for the album cover rather than an extra goodie.
    I think so ye.

Random pic. https://twitter.com/auntae/status/28...449024/photo/1

Now lets search for that page that lets you choose, brb

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 02:15 PM ----------

Can't find it... yesterday I found this list on twitter but it's too far down now, can't find it anymore.
    Though on Ebay you can choose covers too. I rather find out how all covers look though before buying the album.

Have this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    [video=youtube_share;JGMmr31NYss]http://youtu.be/JGMmr31NYss[video]

Not my video, but I have done this song many times
    Damn, that's on a whole other level of what I'm able to do. Time to practise for a year or two and maybe I'll beat you!
    That's exactly what I meant. Why would they do 10 different covers... Rather have a random poster.

@Badhairday I got the Yoona card with Mr. Taxi

The first game of Osu I was completely caught offguard with that speed. After the tutorial I expected something much, much slower. So by the time I noticed it was that fast, I already lost the game.
    I'd rather have a random poster than a random cover too.. And damn, I wanted to buy the Mr. Taxi LE but I couldn't afford it and no one in my family feels safe buying things outside of EU, maybe America. (=No one bought it for christmas :c) Actually got the Yuri card from The Boys! ^.^

Ah, so was I. The tutorial is incredibly slow, and it's not like anyone actually bothers to look up easy songs to start with.. People download songs they like! Maybe they should've included a song or two just to help people getting the hang of it. They do talk about stuff like that in FAQ I believe
    If we can't choose them I'll except to be disappointed. if it's random there are 5 members I'd be happy with (Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Tiffany and Yoona.) And I'd be happy with the group one, wouldn't mind Yuri either really. What's to bet I'd get Sooyoung, Sunny or Hyoyeon though xD
    If I could choose I'd choose Yoona, obviously, but tied 2nd would be: Jessica, Seohyun, Tiffany, Taeyeon. Guess we have the same favorites ^^ Bet I'll get Yuri/Sunny/Hyoyeon/Sooyoung. Not that I mind, but I would rather have the others!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Do you mean this one?

I actually meant the Boys repackage.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 02:48 PM ----------

How long have you been into this kpop thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean this one?

I actually meant the Boys repackage.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 02:48 PM ----------

How long have you been into this kpop thing?
    I meant The Boys repackage too ^^ I wanted the limited edition of it that I saw on yesasia, mainly because you'd get this. I've been into kpop for about 1½ years now I think.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I meant The Boys repackage too ^^ I wanted the limited edition of it that I saw on yesasia, mainly because you'd get this. I've been into kpop for about 1½ years now I think.
    O.o I want that too! Didn't even know that existed. I'm slowly buying all their albums/EPs/singles.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 03:34 PM ----------

And the tour dvd's.