Poll: Your faction

Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I do that all the time! (Not really).

It's funnier when you're sniping and they run infront of me and get one shotted.
    Yesterday was the worst too was lobbing rockets at a Liberator when a friendly Reaver ended up 'intercepting' it and getting blown from the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Couldn't agree more Lagwin. I always have the bad luck of unloading with my LMG and people deciding they wanna jump infront of me right after. >.>
    Another disadvantage of the lasher is the splash damage it dose...if the lemmings run into your line of fire right in front of you, you get damaged to :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Most death by vehicles. Getting runned over by a friendly Reaver...

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Most death by vehicles. Getting runned over by a friendly Reaver...
    Happend to me many times, where as i actually try to take care not to mow people down.
    Had a very poorly placed sunderer deployed right next to a vehicle spawn pad in one of our bases that was getting swamped, spawn to defend and get made into a road pancake as you spawned...

Something about this game just doesn't keep me hooked. It's a cool game.. I just can't put my finger on it why I don't want to play it often. I play it maybe 30 minutes before I don't want to play it anymore. I guess going around in the main zerg is boring to me. There is no fighting, it's just going to point a and point b capturing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Something about this game just doesn't keep me hooked. It's a cool game.. I just can't put my finger on it why I don't want to play it often. I play it maybe 30 minutes before I don't want to play it anymore. I guess going around in the main zerg is boring to me. There is no fighting, it's just going to point a and point b capturing stuff.
    The main zerg on my servers isn't just capturing points, the opposing factions put up a good fight.
    Indar has some fairly hard to assault areas and trying to make your way into the base to capture requires a good push...some of the best fighting i've seen is at Ti Alloys inc and The Crown then down through Broken Arch Road.
    Only thing that makes me stop playing is the occasional streak of dying.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    You get the best experience and most fun playing with an outfit. I'm in Totalbiscuit's outfit and we do coordinated assaults all the time.
    But when TB gets on we get a lot more people logged on and have even bigger assaults.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do most gunners prefer when it comes to the Liberator: the C150 Dalton or L105 Zephyr. I currently use the Dalton with my gunner for the devastating hits, butif the Zephyr does just as much in a full clip as the Dalton I'd seriously consider saving for it.

Dalton > flying through an area and quick aim and shoot sniping some infantry or two shotting some vehicles.

Zephyr > hovering at 800m and bombarding stuff.

Dalton is the superior weapon, in my opinion, having tried both quite a bit. Zephyr simply feels too weak, especially against vehicles. If you don't pretty much score direct hit after direct hit you will lose your liberator to a single skyguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Dalton > flying through an area and quick aim and shoot sniping some infantry or two shotting some vehicles.

Zephyr > hovering at 800m and bombarding stuff.

Dalton is the superior weapon, in my opinion, having tried both quite a bit. Zephyr simply feels too weak, especially against vehicles. If you don't pretty much score direct hit after direct hit you will lose your liberator to a single skyguard.
    Thanks Was also curious about what gun most engineers here use/prefer. Using the Gauss Compact S ATM and don't really like it, was thinking of the warden BR.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Was also curious about what gun most engineers here use/prefer. Using the Gauss Compact S ATM and don't really like it, was thinking of the warden BR.....
    AC-X11 hits hard as hell...if you hit at all. Great weapon for close quarters (assaulting Bio Labs, etc) but not much for medium/long range engagements. Still, my preferred weapon on my NC Engi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm usually in behind my Heavy Assault friend was thinking maybe the Warden for the range though, but before committing I'll def get the AC-X11 on trial also.

Deleted
    Some people do not use the map at all it seems like, was able to sneak up behind them and kill perhaps 10-15 people and none saw me :S Talking standing 10-15 yards behind them with a sniper rifle while there are people shooting at them from infront of them.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-12-25 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Some people do not use the map at all it seems like, was able to sneak up behind them and kill perhaps 10-15 people and none saw me :S Talking standing 10-15 yards behind them with a sniper rifle while there are people shooting at them from infront of them.
    Something like this? rofl

Something like this? rofl
    Sweet NC that was hilarious, I'm glad this wasn't done on TR soldiers :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Sweet NC that was hilarious, I'm glad this wasn't done on TR soldiers :x
    Pretty much, that video makes NC seem like a bunch of idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Pretty much, that video makes NC seem like a bunch of idiots.
    I refuse to believe that video was made without some sort of hack. They can't possibly be that bad without at least someone killing that guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erenax View Post
    I refuse to believe that video was made without some sort of hack. They can't possibly be that bad without at least someone killing that guy.
    There is no hack involved, that camo makes you actually look like a NC soldier if you are not paying attention properly >.> They did kill him when they finally woke up. Im suspecting it will get nerfed/removed as it plays on people being hesitant to performing friendly fire rather then being hard to see if its an enemy.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-12-26 at 07:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing on Waterson and I swear to god we had The Crown surrounded but couldn't cap it, that damn terrain I swear.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Erenax View Post
    Playing as vanu i have shot my own people with that camo :P
    As for the video, i suspect that he wasn't showing on the mini map because he was using his knife it's only after he starts firing that he gets killed.