Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Lol I hate when your getting pissed with a level and your hands sweat, then it just gets harder lol

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Most of gamers have done that anytime, prolly 90%, so you are a lucky one!

I have only broken 2 controller on my lifetime, both on the PS2.. never on ps1 nor ps3. Both over football games.

Oh ye, I also punched my new laptop and broke it, Sony gave it new tho :PP again over football games.

Know what's fun? I don't even like football!

Call me fool, but that was good to learn to control my anger over retarder stuff :P
    I've never liked football games either lol

Daggerfall cause it kept crashing all the time.

Party games like Mario Party or Kart can get irritating. They're supposed to be fun, but by the end of it I just want to kill my friends (not literally).

I don't lose my temper a lot though. I may have kicked my computer a few times, but that's it. Probably not very good for it.

Deleted
    When i was a kid, i got so frustrated on the Aladdin game on Sega that i broke my Sega =/ and later on it was Mortal Kombat playing against my brother.. I never beat him -.-

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    QWOP.

The single most infuriating game ever made.

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Deleted
    The Battle of Olympus for NES. Never managed to complete that game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshdatroll View Post
    QWOP.

Isn't Qwop pretty much impossible? XD

Streets Of Rage 3 (EU) version, which had an insane difficulty compared to the previous two. And was buffed to be harder unlike the Japanese version.

-Grim

Deleted
    Most rage would probably go to Runescape.
    In the 8 or so years I played it I went through a lot.
    A lot.

The most Skelington has done after getting upset at a game is quit it for a while. Never broke or got violent with anything.
    Temple of the Ocean King in Phantom Hourglass and getting locked in confusion/sleep/paralyze/flinch/evaded in the older pokemon games. That fucking Pokefan Derek on the route to Olivine City with the level 17 Pikachu always spammed double team and could never be hit.

Deleted
    Shadow of the Colossus. An absolutely awesome game, and it must be, otherwise I wouldn't have played a game with such frustrating controls. I really needed to take some breaks because PS3-Controllers and TVs are not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Isn't Qwop pretty much impossible? XD
    I beat it a few months ago, newbie account so I can't post full link but:

img684.imageshackus/img684/6339/50800904.jpg
    Last edited by Saidir; 2012-12-26 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshdatroll View Post
    QWOP.

THIS. Omfg QWOP is evil....

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Most sports games football, soccer, golf, hockey ect... they're fun for like 10mins at the most for me then after that I can't take it anymore lol.

1. I ripped a controller out of my ps2 doing the royal rumble on smackdown vs raw here comes the pain after multiple times getting thrown out of the ring in the last 4 people. Then I proceeded to shatter it swinging it into the wall. PS2 controller pieces everywhere. My friend just said "that was nice" lol.

2. I've broke 5 or so headsets raid leading when Im like how can you morons not comprehend this ugh. 1st few were in Veeshans Peak in EQ2 Nexona and Trak mostly, then a few when i moved to WoW on Sindragosa when people were so moronic it was unexplainable.

3. I used to rage pretty bad in Battle Toads and Blaster master when I was a young lad as well.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Deleted
    Fighting games on the hardest difficulty get to me, I believe I bit my psp and cracked the screen (and my tooth) on Tekken : Dark Ressurection. Yeah I bite things that annoy me rather than throw them >.<

knights and merchants
    build up an army in a REAL time strategy game. means build wait 6 hours for resources build your army fight -> repeat
    most time consuming game eva

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Dark Souls comes to mind, as does Mario Party (any, really).
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

I'd have to say, TMNT (NES).

That game is a bitch and is considered one of the most impossible games on the market. I've never got past the 3rd level.

Myst (the original) - The puzzles hurt my brain so much.