Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ok is it just me or is there some Skyrim influence to this place? I think that's awesome.

Hope they have the atmosphere dark like in the video. Parts of it reminded me a little of Karazhan but it is looking really good! Cant wait for boss testing

the coloring seems awfully dark, even without lighting effects. I also thought it was going to be titany, yet I see nothing that would make me think "oh, titan origin!". Looks good though for what it is, seems massive!

Deleted
    mmm love it! finnaly a real raid again haha

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Hope they have the atmosphere dark like in the video. Parts of it reminded me a little of Karazhan but it is looking really good! Cant wait for boss testing
    This are the sky images for Thunder Island

Deleted
    Getting a Dark Souls vibe from the place. Needs some decorations and more lightning shit but from this early preview it looks very promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Getting a Dark Souls vibe from the place. Needs some decorations and more lightning shit but from this early preview it looks very promising.
    As I sad on my first post, without extra decoration models that will be presented in the final Raid instance with bosses and mobs.
    Those decoration models are in the files, the main problem is I dunno where the fu*k what stands

10+ Year Old Account
    Beauty......there is no eye of the beholder. This....is beauty.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Stain glass window reminded me a bit of the Ulduar titan stuff.

Deleted
    I, and my raid are gonna have so much fun looking at the wall. Seriously. Those bricks seem to have shapes other than... bricks. We'll have much fun trying to desipher what they look like xD

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Stain glass window reminded me a bit of the Ulduar titan stuff.
    All I see is Karazhan that is a bit different :/
    I really don't see something that I could compare with Ulduar.

But in the end the final look will give us the right thing. Maybe MMO-Champ can make this better looking then mine and see how it truly looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    the coloring seems awfully dark, even without lighting effects. I also thought it was going to be titany, yet I see nothing that would make me think "oh, titan origin!". Looks good though for what it is, seems massive!
    It's not a Titan place like Ulduar, it's a Mogu place.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Is there a plugin to import that stuff into 3ds max?

Quote Originally Posted by Draeblin View Post
    Is there a plugin to import that stuff into 3ds max?
    No need for plugin, already implemented export for .obj

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Silencer for sharing this with us ! Keep up good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonkitza View Post
    Thank you Silencer for sharing this with us ! Keep up good work.
    I'm working on new things already Will post them tomorrow

one thing ... the music used in ur vid... is it a track u have chosen as fitting for this vid or is it actually music from 5.2 ? i am already frantically searching for New soundtracks from 5.2 :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    All I see is Karazhan that is a bit different :/
    I really don't see something that I could compare with Ulduar.

But in the end the final look will give us the right thing. Maybe MMO-Champ can make this better looking then mine and see how it truly looks like.
    My mistake - it looks more like a single painting (2.15 - first video), but reminded me of the Ulduar windows somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameplan View Post
    one thing ... the music used in ur vid... is it a track u have chosen as fitting for this vid or is it actually music from 5.2 ? i am already frantically searching for New soundtracks from 5.2 :P
    This is not the music, like wondering island music... This is Ambient sound from this raid istance.

Makes me feel like I'm raiding Castle Wolfenstein. NOOOICE

Also mandatory to only raid throne of thunder at nighttime so the raid instance is dark and amazing.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-12-27 at 03:37 PM.