Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post

Went and got a pic of myself when ripping. But well to be honest, I would never do it again. It's 1 thing to keep your weight down and a complete other thing to go into extremes, it's not fun. Keeping your weight at a healthy number actually requires very little work, not even 30 minutes of exercise. But then again I guess it goes from person to person, genetics and stuff. In any case, I am not as fit anymore, nowhere close and lazy as hell :P
    Niiiiiiice!

Went and got a pic of myself when ripping. But well to be honest, I would never do it again. It's 1 thing to keep your weight down and a complete other thing to go into extremes, it's not fun. Keeping your weight at a healthy number actually requires very little work, not even 30 minutes of exercise. But then again I guess it goes from person to person, genetics and stuff. In any case, I am not as fit anymore, nowhere close and lazy as hell :P
    You have a really nice bathroom.

Agree @ Nice bathroom. Although super huge veins and muscle in general kind of gross me out

10+ Year Old Account

Damn, fair play you are a lean motherfucker.

Deleted
    Thanks for bathroom compliments, lol. Anyways, yeah veins and over sized muscles are something that are not nice to look at for some people, I personally don't really have a preference, I wanted to experience it once, and as stubborn as I was I did it. But as I said, I'm completely average looking now. And if anyone tries to stay like that, it's possible, but you are in real danger of going insane :P And it's not healthy at all. But it is an experience. It's interesting how women find you more interesting but at the same time are more afraid of you. Kinda weird. Also funny, you are no longer a creep when you say "Hi" to a girl.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, after actually stopped working out. Got severe depression, panic attacks and eating disorder. After 6 months still a little of it left. Not saying everyone goes through this, but felt like going through withdrawal while being overdosed at the same time. Worse thing you can experience, felt like I was going to die, fearing for my life but at the same time just wanting it to end...
    Last edited by mmoc7751c93762; 2012-12-25 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    [IMG snip [/IMG]
    Dang, dude, those are some crazy shoulder muscles.

Bummy day :P

Deleted
    My tiny nephew is a baws.

So... yeah... this is me and what I'm currently up to, only 3 more months of service :P

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    So... yeah... this is me and what I'm currently up to, only 3 more months of service :P
    Where are you at, and what are you doing exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Where are you at, and what are you doing exactly?
    He's obviously defending the sidewalk from militant pedestrians. Concrete has feelings too.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

This was a training excercise in the middle of the Norwegian capital Oslo to train our Co-operation with the Police incase of Terror threats, so what I'm (and 40 others in my troop) are doing is guarding important buildings ^^ not all that exciting but a fun training excercise nonetheless ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Wish I had blue eyes :S. Great Great Grandpa had blue eyes, great grandpa had blue eyes, Grandpa had blue eyes, Dad has blue eyes, I got stuck with brown eyes :S
    Similar situation here. Various members of my family have beautiful eyes all over the green-blue spectrum, while I got dark browns. I was reading about Nikola Tesla, he had blue eyes and claimed that he was born with brown eyes but his intellectual activity turned them blue (in reality blue eyes ran in his family and he lucked out). It's interesting to note though, that at the time, popular thought was that blue eyes signified intelligence. For all his genius, Tesla was a vain man and a keen-minded self-promotionist.

In my personal reality, my IQ is of genius level (I'm not bragging, I would trade a testicle to be normal), while my mother, whom I love very much and whose eyes are bright blue, has an IQ I would estimate at perhaps 80, 85 max. The ideas of people in the past were at times quite ludicrous. I've come to realize that most surface traits, such as skin color, religion, eye color, etc. are quite meaningless. People are people, plain & simple. Some rock and some suck, but it has nothing to do with whatever arbitrarily defined "group" they belong to.

ps - not posting a picture because I'm quite ugly. I'm fine with this, it's the shallow notions of the young people who frequent online forums and video games which I'm avoiding
    Last edited by Trotheus; 2012-12-27 at 10:37 AM.
    What the world needs is Lesshammad.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/Unlxu

This old picture of my glorious trollface /I regret nothing

http://imgur.com/F1bId

Girl went bananas on my b-day and transformed me into this.

http://imgur.com/XDk4v

Slightly edited (in paint) Lich king version of me <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detob View Post
    Me in my christmas onesie, dont judge me
    I'm not even going to pretend that this isn't the best thing I've seen all week. A grown man in a onesie, oh my god that is funny.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-12-27 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I'm not even going to pretend that this isn't the best thing I've seen all week. A grown man in a onesie, oh my god that is funny.
    I didn't buy it myself anyway it was a christmas present

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluddesu View Post
    http://imgur.com/Unlxu

This old picture of my glorious trollface /I regret nothing

http://imgur.com/F1bId

Girl went bananas on my b-day and transformed me into this.

http://imgur.com/XDk4v

Slightly edited (in paint) Lich king version of me <3
    1.) Impressive

2.) ...Different

3.) The forests of Lordaeron would whisper the name, "Kluddesu".

The look of utter focus and seriousness on his face, as he tries to size up a decent shot, is the icing on the cake. xD
    (Must admit I'm a little envious, been so cold at night recently!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    The look of utter focus and seriousness on his face, as he tries to size up a decent shot, is the icing on the cake. xD
    (Must admit I'm a little envious, been so cold at night recently!)
    Ahahaha so true! The only way that picture could have been better is if he had been in a Snuggie http://wisdomunconventional.files.wo...01/snuggie.jpg

Detob, I will pay $100 for you to make that your match.com profile picture. I crap you not, I will cut you a check right now.

In all seriousness, you're a good looking dude, I'm just messing with you :P

Deleted
    Ahahaha so true! The only way that picture could have been better is if he had been in a Snuggie http://wisdomunconventional.files.wo...01/snuggie.jpg
    Challenge accepted. Will return with results shortly.

EDIT : http://imgur.com/QEN4i Rejoice! or be scared. bad hair day to top it off!
    Last edited by mmocec14909945; 2012-12-27 at 01:01 PM.

Deleted
    This is meh!