Page 1 of 32
... LastLast
    Deleted

No new dungeons, really Blizzard?

New Dungeons are one of the few PvE aspects I've always been looking forward to. Yes it's mostly 1-2 per patch but running them and getting the achievments was usually something I enjoyed. Now they don't even bother to do that anymore, they're getting neglected in favour of their crappy scenarios whom I in all honesty despise since I have to dps instead of heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't you heal in a scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Why can't you heal in a scenario?
    Because it extends the amount of time a scenario takes by 10-20 minutes.

Deleted
    poor Blizzard, can't win in any way.

Which patch added any new dungeons in TBC? Heres a hint: 2.4, last patch adding 1 dungeons. How about 3.1? Added no new dungeons. 4.2 added no new dungeons.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Just pull more things.

Really? Everytime I've had a healer in the scenarios I've done the time has been cut instead of increased. Especially the ones where you can mass pull and aoe everything down at once (love going prot on Theramore with a healer and pull every trash pack to each objective at once)

Remember troll dungeons in 4.1? They were nice, right? Well, not when you had to grind 2 dungeons over and over to cap valors.

Same thing would happen now. You would have to grind 2-3 dungs over and over again, until you throw up. It's better that way.

Yeah, in that way the older raids won't be neglected.... gearing path will always be starting at the the first raid....
    And when the gearing path is there, there is no need for new 5m's, is there?

I hope they use the resources on exiting stuff and not only dailies.... as we will be getting more of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its pretty terrible as at least with new 5-mans, I can quickly gear alts and their offspecs, that and I actually enjoy 5-mans. Ah well, looks like I'll be using new honor shit to gear up my alts instead anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    poor Blizzard, can't win in any way.
    I agree. Its also ONLY PATCH 5.2. Nothing I have read implies Blizzard won't be making more, or that patch 5.2 is the last patch. People will bitch either way. If Blizzard had 5 new dungeons, 50% of the players would whine "Whaaaaat? More stuff to do? QQ", or like this situation, none in the next patch, 'Whaaat, this game sucks, there is only LFR, Scenarios, dailies, and pvp!" ..

If you only like healing, try to open up what you enjoy doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't exactly expecting new dungeons in this patch, so I'm not disappointed to know that it was confirmed, but I do hope that they add new dungeons eventually in this expansion.

at this rate, the next expansion will have no dungeons.

dont get me wrong, I like MoP, but ffs, look at how many UNIQUE dungeons BC had. now look at the number of new instances in MoP (ignore the remakes)...it isnt many.

Deleted
    Another perfect example of how Blizzard can't do anything right according to the complaining crybabies in the community...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I agree. Its also ONLY PATCH 5.2. Nothing I have read implies Blizzard won't be making more, or that patch 5.2 is the last patch. People will bitch either way. If Blizzard had 5 new dungeons, 50% of the players would whine "Whaaaaat? More stuff to do? QQ", or like this situation, none in the next patch, 'Whaaat, this game sucks, there is only LFR, Scenarios, dailies, and pvp!" ..

If you only like healing, try to open up what you enjoy doing.
    5.2 is coming in about May, based on what Ghostcrawler said.

May is about 7 months after Mists came out, with no new content for the non raiders or PvPers to get gear from.

The way they phrased WHY there's no new dungeons insinuates there will be NO NEW DUNGEONS FOR THE ENTIRE EXPANSION. They seem to think LFR has replaced dungeons in progression, period. Which is not right, in any way.

Dungeons will be there only as a bridge between leveling and the first tier.
    After that the raids will provide the gearing path.

The only nightmare is the time it takes to gear up.
    I hope they will use valor/justice for the older tiers... so we're nut fully dependant on rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post

dont get me wrong, I like MoP, but ffs, look at how many UNIQUE dungeons BC had. now look at the number of new instances in MoP (ignore the remakes)...it isnt many.
    in bc the only content was dungeons and raids O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Not when I heal with my Shaman. Usually the other 2 can go total reckless and actually DECREASE the amount of time.

Deleted
    I think they will have new dungeons along with a new daily quest area or a bg in 5.3 and then 5.4 would be Garrosh raid. Of course I could be wrong but I don't think there will be more patches than that. It's just speculation and personal opinion. 5.2 already has plenty of stuff so 2 new dungeons we will grind over and over for no reason are not necessary, I prefer the 2 new world bosses and 13 new raid bosses than them wasting time on 2 dungeons everyone will finish on day 1 for easy epics and will get bored of them in day 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post

BC's dungeons were terrible. If you wanna give an example then atleast give a good one like Vanilla's dungeons.