Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    I suck at text

Sorry I couldn't get the sparkle kitty to fit =/ (Maybe I can do an avatar of him ?)
    It's fine without. Though could you change the text to something slightly more legibile? It can still be an artsy font, but I literally can't read any of the letters besides the B and the S, lol. Looks amazing regardless. ^_^

@i4ni: Thank you and gorgeous work yourself!
    @Thunderspeed: That pandaren hunter signature is absolutely flawless!

Anyhoo, onto a PM request:

Edit - Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Correlia View Post
    One week Bump.
    I'll claim this.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-12-27 at 07:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

Anyhoo, onto a PM request:
    It's sooouh amazing!!!
    Great work Elyaan <3
    Thank you very much =)

Deleted
    Thank you Ely You should see the one I was just working on, it would make you hit the floor with laughing at 1] The concept or 2] The outcome or 3] Both

Thanks a lot Rivellana, I love the signature!

-Sincerely Backalive

Thanks a lot Rivellana for the awesome signature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by backalive View Post
    Thanks a lot Rivellana, I love the signature!

-Sincerely Backalive
    Oh good, I'm so glad you like it! I was worried you wouldn't because I don't think I got the right face/eyes from model viewer...it was super hard to tell which ones matched.

For some reason every sig that I do that I hate, other people seem to love, and the ones I make that I actually semi like, no one else seems to like (or at least never even comments on).

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    For some reason every sig that I do that I hate, other people seem to love, and the ones I make that I actually semi like, no one else seems to like (or at least never even comments on).
    I thought it was pretty self explanatory as to how much I loved your work, but if you need written confirmation: Your most recent stuff has been gorgeous. Stop being so harsh on yourself. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zhurong View Post
    little changes:

Hey there!

I would like some you to make me a nice sig + avatar if possible.

My Armory:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Zhurong/advanced

the idea i would love is a male human monk in this set.
    wowhead.com/itemset=-548#. (new to forums cant put links in.. )

name: Zhurong (please no guild/server name)

color: i would like to have a bit of a blue/green background. (but if you think something else works better please do! feel free!
    the Alliance logo or Xuen in it! (would love both)
    wowhead.com/npc=60968

Font: you can pick something that works with the sig and avatar.

i see alot of nice sig's out there but no monk sigs:P
    Have fun on creating it and you already have my thanks!

Zhurong
    All done.

I hope you like it.

Couple of PM requests:

Guild banner:

Twitch chat cover for Excentric (claimed earlier)

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Couple of PM requests:
    Twitch chat cover for Excentric (claimed earlier)
    *snip*
    Gorgeous !

Oh good, I'm so glad you like it! I was worried you wouldn't because I don't think I got the right face/eyes from model viewer...it was super hard to tell which ones matched.

I love your stuff, I wish I could pull off some of your work ! Also, I clicked your sig to listen to the song for giggles, I like ! (Even though I've no idea what's being said)

PMR (Yes, They're Terrible)

Quote Originally Posted by Gleðikona
    Signature:
    Visible text: Gleðikona
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B0ikona/simple
    Gear set: Just the one i have on the armory :3
    Helm visible: Yes <3
    Your pose: Could you make my character laughing? :# I really love the way female pandas giggle <3
    General colour scheme: Just happy Colours <3 like blue sparkly greenish yellow haha if that makes any sense :$
    Any extras: I dont think soo <3

Attempt #2

Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-12-27 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is amazing, I love how her eyes look...they have so much depth to them. Is there something special you do for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyaan View Post
    I love the color on that one, the glow, and how the pose shows off all the best parts of the monk tier gear.
    I thought it was pretty self explanatory as to how much I loved your work, but if you need written confirmation: Your most recent stuff has been gorgeous. Stop being so harsh on yourself. :3
    I love your stuff, I wish I could pull off some of your work !
    You guys are sweet, ty. I wasn't meaning to fish for compliments, just found irony that no one else seemed to like the ones I liked best. I know, we are all our own worst critics. Most of the stuff here the past couple months has been so amazing it absolutely inspires jealousy. :P
    PMR (Yes, They're Terrible)

Attempt #2

Those are absolutely not terrible, I love the backgrounds and the panda looks cute as all heck. I also loved the hunter one you did earlier...I love pandaren females as it is because the character models are so much better than most of the old ones, but the shiny sparkly background was wonderful too.

Deleted

All done.

I hope you like it.
    That i just AWESOME! thanks alot dude!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you sooo much Thunderspeed, I love it! <3

It's just soooo adorable! :$

Deleted
    You guys are sweet, ty. I wasn't meaning to fish for compliments, just found irony that no one else seemed to like the ones I liked best. I know, we are all our own worst critics. Most of the stuff here the past couple months has been so amazing it absolutely inspires jealousy. :P
    Well to that I do have to say "Different Strokes for Different Folks" (Insta Pervert Saying) but like I said I love your stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by Gleðikona View Post
    Thank you sooo much Thunderspeed, I love it! <3

It's just soooo adorable! :$
    You're so welcome, I had fun with them ! I'm a big colour fan but I struggled big time.

That is amazing, I love how her eyes look...they have so much depth to them. Is there something special you do for that?
    Thanks. :3

Erm.. get a soft round brush (about the same size as the character's eye socket). Since she's a blood elf (as such, shiny green eyes to work with), I got a pastel lime green and dotted on top of both eyes. Set that layer to Overlay, and reduce the opacity between 10% and 30%. I then change the colour to white, and get a slightly larger or smaller soft round brush, and repeat the above step. The third time I use a warm yellow. I generally have three layers at the end, all set to Overlay, one with a small brush, one with a medium one, and one with a large one. And if the eyes get too bright, just reduce opacity of the layers.

I also do this towards the end, so the numerous colour filters don't interfere with the eye colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhurong View Post
    That i just AWESOME! thanks alot dude!!
    No problem. I was worried about it, so I'm glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Correlia View Post
    I would like to request a signature.

Visible text: Dragonslayer Satelitte
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...telitte/simple
    Gear set: T14 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Natural Stance
    General colour scheme: Green with blue and yellow somehow mixed in.
    Any extras: I would like to have a Incarnation Moonkin form in the background if possible.

Please feel free to have free reign with this aswell, I'm not overly picky just as long as it looks awesome I'll be happy .
    All done. I sorta took that free reign.. so I hope you're happy with it. I used a different colour palette which fit the gear better, and I excluded the moonkin (it looked out of place).

Anyways, I hope you like it. If you don't, that's completely fine too.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-12-27 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm.. get a soft round brush (about the same size as the character's eye socket). Since she's a blood elf (as such, shiny green eyes to work with), I got a pastel lime green and dotted on top of both eyes. Set that layer to Overlay, and reduce the opacity between 10% and 30%. I then change the colour to white, and get a slightly larger or smaller soft round brush, and repeat the above step. The third time I use a warm yellow. I generally have three layers at the end, all set to Overlay, one with a small brush, one with a medium one, and one with a large one. And if the eyes get too bright, just reduce opacity of the layers.

I also do this towards the end, so the numerous colour filters don't interfere with the eye colour.
    Thanks so much. <3

I'll definitely be trying that out. Also if I've made any improvement lately it's because I've been trying to follow one of your tutorials. :P

Thanks so much. <3

I'll definitely be trying that out. Also if I've made any improvement lately it's because I've been trying to follow one of your tutorials. :P
    No worries. Just be careful to not make them too prominent, as it'll divert attention from everything else.

And I'm happy that it's been put to some good use! Although, it is horribly outdated, as I skip a good chunk of the steps and do other stuff. Maybe I'll bother with a new one some day. But until then, if you have any questions, whatsoever, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

OMG such fantastic work by everyone!!! NERF EVERYTHING!
    I can not stop scrolling through the pages and staring at all the gorgeous art

/peeks out from thread shadows
    /creeper face
    /smacks artists with nerfbat!
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    OMG such fantastic work by everyone!!! NERF EVERYTHING!
    I can not stop scrolling through the pages and staring at all the gorgeous art

/peeks out from thread shadows
    /creeper face
    /smacks artists with nerfbat!
    NERFBAT VICTIM

.....How could you....
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-12-28 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    Hi there, been following this thread for a while now, love it, love seeing all your works Been doing some myself aswell, for my guildies, because of you guys ^_^ really learned alot

But now I'm here to ask for a wallpaper!

I'm getting tired of my moonkin wallpaper which I've had for a year now so I'm here hoping someone can make me a new one

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Alidie (Or if it looks better, no name/text!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Have to space links due to no forum posts, sorry :< link: ( eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/ricecookie/advanced )

Gear set: VanCleef's Battlegear (Lookalike) except the head - i want the eyepatch I've mogged to my weapon is ugly so don't show it please
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Whatever works
    General colour scheme: whatever works

Even if no one wants to do this I still look forward to seeing what you guys may do next ^_^
    Last edited by mmoce104a8ce31; 2013-01-11 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bored as all heck and I'm still visiting family until Sunday morning so I'm willing to take on quite a few sig requests from now until Saturday night. I looked back through quite a few thread pages but most stuff is getting snatched up as soon as it's requested it seems.

PM me if you're interested in sigs, please. :P Cure my horrible boredom!