Thread: Warlock S13 set

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    It's buggy, like the Mantids (and Aqir, and Nerubians, and the other insect people in Silithus, Northrend and I-can't-remember-where-in-Pandaria). It's a case of Warlocks gear taking on the attributes of their enemies. We've had Necromancer-like sets, we've had Twilight Hammer-esque sets, now we're getting a Mantid-esque set, that doesn't look too bad.

Reminds me of the Pfhor from Marathon, but I can't get a good picture to use as a comparison
    Bug-like makes sense. Thats why i want to squish that crap with my shoes

Very creepy looking set. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    This looks like something from a sci-fi movie. Too much space alien and too little demon soul corruptor :/
    And how that makes it bad? People always feel so unsafe when it comes to changing or improving things.

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    this set is so awesome it really reminds me of like a mixture of old gods and the klaxxi for some reason.
    I agree. I found that this set reminded me very much of the faceless ones, and thus the old gods, which makes me wonder if they have any role to play this expansion or not.

Probably my favorite set since Tier 5. (especially the purple version, though the red is nice too)

dont know why reminds me hydralisk from starcraft 2

I hate pvp, but will gut it out JUST because this set is truly amazing. Honestly probably one of my favorite sets in game.

Gonna be painfull to start on pvp again on this toon, but seriously, it's to good to not have it.

Beutiful, the best looking set with t5 ever made in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I really hope the purple one isn't the elite version, I'm not keen on the other colours.
    this, the purple one is beautiful, and hopefully it'll be within my grasp
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuzi View Post
    Ok so I just saw a video on youtube where the left and right shoulders have different textures and i really hope the version posted on mmo-champion will be the final version and not the one from the youtube-video.
    (can't post the video cause this is a brand new mmo-champ account :x just search for "warlock seasion 13" on youtube)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_xdWj8pU80

here you go

Hoping the red one is easily obtainable, PVP is neither my strong point, or something I particularly enjoy in wow.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2012-12-26 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_xdWj8pU80

here you go

Hoping the red one is easily obtainable, PVP is neither my strong point, or something I particularly enjoy in wow.
    red sets are usually elite sets. blizz likes the idea that red is stronger than other colors lol

LOVE THIS SET! especially the purple! i really am not a fan of t15, it looks bland and unoriginal. This one however is creepy, demonic and stunning.. only criticism is im not too keen on the helm but the rest is great.

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of SWTOR Empire Sorceror looked like...

In case people haven't yet noticed, the spikes all wriggle and writhe.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post

here you go

yeah the red one is my favorite also, don't get me wrong the purple and blue are also really awesome but damn that red one looks creepier, the red really fits it well.

I dont care the appearence at all but the rewarding in PVP.My only want is that they design it with knowing what we need rather than to complete it.

Deleted
    just started to pvp to get this set, because i dont like most of warlock sets. this one is amazing.

some info I got from WoWhead:

1 - the "tentacle spikes" on the helm and shoulders move;
    2 - the red set is marked as "horde" in the game files, and the blue set is marked as "alliance". it's probably that the normal set will be the purple one, and the elite sets will be the red and blue ones, depending on yout faction;

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    yeah the red one is my favorite also, don't get me wrong the purple and blue are also really awesome but damn that red one looks creepier, the red really fits it well.
    well, get ready to PvP a lot, win a lot and transfer to horde if you are alliance, than lol

Ugh, just saw it on a male Belf using the Wowhead model viewer.
    It doesn't cover the neck, which makes it look really off.

I hope they fix it, but knowing Blizz, they probably won't.
    Last edited by Chimera-Lothar; 2012-12-28 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    2 - the red set is marked as "horde" in the game files, and the blue set is marked as "alliance". it's probably that the normal set will be the purple one, and the elite sets will be the red and blue ones, depending on yout faction;[COLOR="red"]
    *FFFFFUUUU(...)*
    Nein nein nein! The red one is sex on a plate and the blue one is trash! Nooo no no no!