Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

So, when is BM going to be dethroned?

Hunter specs have previously had a history of all having their time to shine in a given expansion. Personally, I'm hoping to see BM nerfed to the ground (or other specs buffed, rather) asap, as it really isn't my favourite spec and I would love to have an excuse to play SV/MM.

So, Hunter community; I raise you the following question: When (if at all) do you think either SV or MM will become the new 'FotM'?

Heres an excuse to play SV/MM

"Don't follow Fotm"

problem solved!

MM has been fotm for long before, and so has SV. Let BM have its time.

Surv is still not that far behind BM. That being said, Hunters are at the bottom of the list this tier.

I tried MM PvP for a bit and was doing decent (2k 3s) but I don't think it will ever be able to surpass BM while BM has BW. I sat so many stuns/CCs as MM that I could have broken as BM

Lol this guy.. He started a post in the Warlock forums crying about affliction locks needing a nerf. Now he's doing the same kinda shit on the hunter forums. Hell just nerf all the specs he doesn't like!

Probably if at all in the next tier.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zariay View Post
    Surv is still not that far behind BM. That being said, Hunters are at the bottom of the list this tier.
    Nope, not really. Looking at 10H All Parses on Raidbots, there's for the most part a Hunter spec in the top 5. 1-2 exceptions, IIRC.

Deleted
    why don't you just play sv? It's not that far behind BM, even better in AE situations, also not that bad in PvP, but of course worse in PvP since...ever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptakronik View Post
    Lol this guy.. He started a post in the Warlock forums crying about affliction locks needing a nerf. Now he's doing the same kinda shit on the hunter forums. Hell just nerf all the specs he doesn't like!
    Damn right I will!

If you don't like BM don't play it. As others have said Surv isn't that behind BM and personally I've found it to be better on a few fights than BM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaklina View Post
    If you don't like BM don't play it. As others have said Surv isn't that behind BM and personally I've found it to be better on a few fights than BM.
    Still behind though, and as long as it's noticable it's enough to warrant playing BM. That's how I feel about it personally, at least. Would love to be able to play SV on more than a couple fights. Or MM. It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Still behind though, and as long as it's noticable it's enough to warrant playing BM. That's how I feel about it personally, at least. Would love to be able to play SV on more than a couple fights. Or MM. It's been a while.
    They aren't that far, most fights favor SV because of aoe/multi dotting. If you want SV or MM to be top, you will probably have to wait until 5.2 and hope the tier bonus for BM is abysmal compared to what SV and MM get.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    I guess I would like an excuse to play MM again, been a while now...

Still, BM is fun and you get to switch to survival on a couple of fights which helps with the boredom. That said, you can get away with playing survival on every fight if you dislike BM so much.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play SV and I do ok. Not raiding in heroics though.

10+ Year Old Account
    BM hasn't been top that long, ffs. I prefer Marks so much more, but how many tiers was MM the top spec? Let BM shine for a little bit, what about the people that prefer BM? They've waited how long for it to be viable? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GermGerm View Post
    BM hasn't been top that long, ffs. I prefer Marks so much more, but how many tiers was MM the top spec? Let BM shine for a little bit, what about the people that prefer BM? They've waited how long for it to be viable? lol
    In a perfect world, they would all three deal comparable DPS. MM is a bit too behind for that, atm.

Deleted
    I really don't undestand blizzard, how hard can it be to make a small hotfix that brings MM and SV to the same level as BM?
    That way everyone can play the spec they enjoy the most.
    Same thing with mages, warlocks etc.
    As a pure DPS class we should have more then 1 option, this just shows how stupid the dev team is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zariay View Post
    Maybe you are but in BiS gear hunters are doing just fine, and these days i play roughly half the fights in SV, the other half in BM

Deleted
    in my guild we are all roughly same geared and certain fights im coming top.