Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LFR Drops for the week

18 bosses & 3 elder coins later not a single drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeuseason View Post
    Lucky you:
    (1-0.16)^21 = about 2.5% chance of this occurring, or roughly equivalent rolling a double six on a pair of six-sided dice.

Better luck next week!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Oh man, and you put so much effort into those bosses too.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG, I got 2 ToES loots that I needed badly Christmas day and some sidegrade boots for my DK, have 8 Sigils of Wisdom and 5 Power on my DK (lol?), coined Sha on my warr and got my second Prot token. Some people in my main raid group still have PvP offhands or a fucking blue for our Monk healer, so these threads are pointless venting about randomness that will always be in the game, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Threads about lfr loot qq are totally new and exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally got my Sha weapon after the 8th week so I'm pretty happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that LFR system is so broken, blizzard should fix the game and go back to the vanilla/tbc system where it was better... because atleast I got my T2 legs after 54 MC ids.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuseason View Post
    I envy you, I got every single drop within the first 3 weeks of each LFR opening up that I needed and now I spend most of my time afk.

I miss the days when RPGs were all about the random drops. When getting gear made you so happy when it finally dropped. Now with LFR, coins, valor gear, gear from getting exalted with reps, easy world bosses, crafted gear, gear from BMAH, etc it takes away from it all. Sucks sitting in BiS for half of every content patch with nothing to shoot for ; ;
    Last edited by Lefrog; 2012-12-27 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    Sucks sitting in BiS for half of every content patch with nothing to shoot for ; ;
    The only source for BiS gear you mention is BMAH, so where's the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    i got loot from boss and loot from bonus roll (the 2 things i dident need and not the tier token that i did need) got cloak from garalon and gun from lei'shi (dident need that gun tho) and then chest tier token aswell, this week was nutz for me rly O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    2 toons for me. 48 bosses and 9 elder coins. (Only used coins on my alt.) I received 57 bags of gold and 1 Sigil of Power. That's bad luck, but i really don't care. I made 1,624.5g for really doing nothing and the easy VP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    maby he meant BiS gear for casuals? people that only do LFR that is

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    I was using sarcasm to show how easy it is to get geared up nowadays for those who talk about anything besides Heroic mode raids (pre-heroic BiS). Clearly OP is not doing heroic modes yet if he is using coins on LFR.

Sometimes you just have bad luck. I was really hoping for either a fist weapon or tier shoulders for my monk alt this week, but no dice. I did snag a belt for her and some bracers last week.

On my warr main I snagged a pair of tier legs from a coin roll on sha. Just like normal/heroic modes, sometimes you get loot. Some weeks, you get jack diddly *shrugs*
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

ive seen bad luck. took me 8 weeks of lfr.. 6 of terrace before i finally got a wep. then 2 weeks ago i got both shoulder token and the helm token off 2 coin rolls.. random is random.. sometimes lfr is *** as fuck sometimes its good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my tier gloves this week!

every fucking reset like clockwork a thread about this pops up....

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    every fucking reset like clockwork a thread about this pops up....
    That MUST mean something, doesn't it?

I went 3 weeks of all bosses in al the available raids (mop)... used 9 coins in total... not a single drop.

You know, I was in favor of this system when it was announced but now after it has been around a while, I am thinking: Why didn't they solve the problem we had with the previous system? namely: just make the drops untradable and maybe if possible don't give the option for need to those who have the item or a better one, if possible.

replacing that whole system with this, looking as how it is turning out to work, didn't solve the issue but created (other) issues.
    I read the chance to get loot is the same as before... but still, playing the game and using the system, it doesn't seem to be the same chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    replacing that whole system with this, looking as how it is turning out to work, didn't solve the issue but created (other) issues.
    I read the chance to get loot is the same as before... but still, playing the game and using the system, it doesn't seem to be the same chance.
    That's because when you take into account the people that passed over items they already had in the cata LFR, the chance to get items could be and was higher. And yes, people passed over items (I know I did).

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Lucky you:
    (1-0.16)^21 = about 2.5% chance of this occurring, or roughly equivalent rolling a double six on a pair of six-sided dice.

Better luck next week!
    Sweet! I knew this had to be extremely lucky!

What a shame this thread turns to saply sarcasm so quickly. Forums trolls unite! .....somewhere else please.