Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Arthas and his scourge.
    Wrath called, it said Arthas is dead.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

wouldnt mind seeing more tauren lore also or lore about under org and how its fucking with garrosh

also for raid on org, would be nice to see rexxar fuck shit up. lot of potential for cameos from notable characters.

Deleted
    I would like for the Ebon Blade to actually have a presence outside of Wrath.

As for an expansion theme, give me a burning legion invasion and an epic fightback.

Deleted
    Goblins, perhaps. I want to know how they react to Garrosh's clusterf**ks.
    Last edited by mmoc72727c7d9f; 2012-12-28 at 09:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves. Something as simple as three Dwarves arguing which military tactics to use according to their clans such a Wildhammer suggesting Gryphons, a Dark Iron suggesting Golems and pyromancy and then finally a Bronzebeard Mountain King who just wants to use a vanguard with Steam Tanks.

Something like that would be nice. Keeps the the topic of War while continuing with the three clans bickering. Also who hasn't wanted to see the Dark Irons do some stuff including Golems now that they're in the Alliance?

Lastly something to do with Stromgarde and Danath retaking it and fighting Sylvanas and with any hope handing Sylvanas's first loss in style after all the setbacks the Alliance have had in the EK's.

I can't wait to see Bolvar come back as a player in world events.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Further Blood Elf and Draenei lore progression, along with more Burning Legion.

Deleted
    Something interesting Alliance lore. Now it's "hush tyrande" - "omfg u r teh high king"

And especially fill our empty draenei lore mug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something for each race, rather than the hamfisted 'orcs vs humans' that's benig put on the forefront so much. I understand the gamedesign / storytelling choice in that, but after playing the game for 8 years I've gotten invested in basically every race's fate.

Humans:
    To stem the tide against the Forsaken front, get Alleria and Turalyon back and reclaim Stromgarde for their own. Kill Galen Trollbane who gave up his birthright with his death, and re-establish the Arathi Highlands as a bulwark of humanity against Sylvanas's expansionism. Use the riches of the Highlands to solve the housing/job opportunities problems in Westfall and Stormwind.

Dwarves:
    More political intruigue. Rising tensions. Have Moira do something. And have her son grow up from a baby into a child and get that kid some proper dwarven facial hair. >:V With Ragnaros's death, have the Dark Irons suffer from some sort of withdrawal symptom.

Gnomes:
    Gnomeregan. Seriously. With every single old, classic dungeon being rehashed and refurbished, do it to Gnomeregan. Have it be fully reclaimed. LET it be a functional, yet completely optional, city. And then, instance it into a dungeon for the right level where you're either invading it as a Horde (you fail in claiming the city, but make off with some sweet loot and engineering plans for the goblins), or protecting it as Alliance. ("So nice of you to invite us Mekkatorque but IS THAT AN ORC LOOTING YOUR ULTRASAFE-2000 VAULT?!")

Night Elves:
    Get. Back. to. your. proverbial. ROOTS. MORE druid lore for the males, MORE millitant action from the sentinel females. Push back the orcish advance into Ashenvale.

Draenei:
    In the story, the Exodar is fixed and could fly, but is remaining on Azeroth. So show this in-game. Fix the Exodar. Have it be parked. Leave the blinkers on even, I don't care!

Worgen:
    Use more Gilnean architecture in the world. Rebuild the Stormwind Park with Gilnean Architecture now that, in the story, Wrynn is far more accepting of Greymane and his people. Make a new Wintergrasp/Tol Barad zone out of Gilneas so we can queue for it and experience the zone in current content. You know, what the battleground should have been.

Orcs:
    Show an increasing division inside the Orcish culture between those that *do* approve of Garrosh's way, and those that don't. Reflect more of this in Orgrimmar. Have warlocks and shamans argue with heated results. Have a couple of Kor'kron thugs drag a dissident into the arena to his death. Don't just write about the upheaval, show it.

Trolls: Expand the echo isles, make it a functional optional city like Gnomeregan. Also, more loa lore and political upheaval from trolls feeling increasingly oppressed. They didn't vote for Garrosh after all!

Forsaken:
    This might be asking too much of the PG-rating Blizzard prefers to use, but I want to see more Forsaken contemplate returning to the grave by choice, after chosing to follow the Dark Lady. I want to see the moral repercussions of them doubting (and infact, changing) their choice once confronted with the horrors Sylvanas is committing. You see this in the starting zone already ("I should be dead, and to the grave I shall return!").

Tauren:
    Forget the trials of the High King. Varian Wrynn is fine for what he does. I want to see Trials of the High Chieftain. Step up Baine, start doing more. Currently you got Sunwalker Dezco stealing all the 'tauren leadership' glory in Pandaria.

Blood Elves:
    Mirroring the sentinements aready said by others. We've already seen the up-to-date timeline of the Sunwell in the Quel'delar questline. More of that, please. Remove Kael'thas's statues in Silvermoon. Reclaim the other half from the wretched. Include a modern-day Quel'danas somehow.

Goblins:
    Why is that fat slob still in charge again? Because he's the richest? Right, thats how Goblins do things.
    So make his investments turn out poorly. He's investing in Garrosh. He's investing in the war. Let that go balls-up, and reflect that in the cartel's positions of leadership.

Pandaren:
    More with the waters of the vale. More history. More useage of it reflected in-game. These are supposed to be an amazing sort of semi-well of eternity, right? So why don't we see that? Why are we using them more as a bathing pool, and not the fount of power they're supposed to be?
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-12-28 at 11:03 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Goblins:
    Why is that fat slob still in charge again? Because he's the richest? Right, thats how Goblins do things.
    So make his investments turn out poorly. He's investing in Garrosh. He's investing in the war. Let that go balls-up, and reflect that in the cartel's positions of leadership.
    Lol, like i said in some other thread, that Fat-whateverhisnamewas was investing to Org rebuilding and when Garrosh denies to pay him back, he rages and forms horde version of Defias Brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    What's Sylvanas' goal?

What's Azshara up to?
    awnser to both: world domination.

What's up with Koltira and Thassarian
    Where is Sylvanna ? Now she have a good opportunity to have a piece of Garrosh
    Any Major Orc figure are going to question Garrosh order's ( exept Thrall)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh i just want so many things! having read all the books.. We've seen so little!

15+ Year Old Account
    If Sabellion comes back to kill Wrathion I will defend Wrathion with my life! He can't die...he gives out the legendary loots!

Also...I wanna see what's up with Kol'Tiras. There's this whole human nation out there that we don't hear jack shit about. Did Rexxar really wreck up the place that badly they've need like 8 years to rebuild!?

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Something for each race, rather than the hamfisted 'orcs vs humans' that's benig put on the forefront so much. I understand the gamedesign / storytelling choice in that, but after playing the game for 8 years I've gotten invested in basically every race's fate.

Humans:
    To stem the tide against the Forsaken front, get Alleria and Turalyon back and reclaim Stromgarde for their own. Kill Galen Trollbane who gave up his birthright with his death, and re-establish the Arathi Highlands as a bulwark of humanity against Sylvanas's expansionism. Use the riches of the Highlands to solve the housing/job opportunities problems in Westfall and Stormwind.

Dwarves:
    More political intruigue. Rising tensions. Have Moira do something. And have her son grow up from a baby into a child and get that kid some proper dwarven facial hair. >:V With Ragnaros's death, have the Dark Irons suffer from some sort of withdrawal symptom.

Gnomes:
    Gnomeregan. Seriously. With every single old, classic dungeon being rehashed and refurbished, do it to Gnomeregan. Have it be fully reclaimed. LET it be a functional, yet completely optional, city. And then, instance it into a dungeon for the right level where you're either invading it as a Horde (you fail in claiming the city, but make off with some sweet loot and engineering plans for the goblins), or protecting it as Alliance. ("So nice of you to invite us Mekkatorque but IS THAT AN ORC LOOTING YOUR ULTRASAFE-2000 VAULT?!")

Night Elves:
    Get. Back. to. your. proverbial. ROOTS. MORE druid lore for the males, MORE millitant action from the sentinel females. Push back the orcish advance into Ashenvale.

Draenei:
    In the story, the Exodar is fixed and could fly, but is remaining on Azeroth. So show this in-game. Fix the Exodar. Have it be parked. Leave the blinkers on even, I don't care!

Worgen:
    Use more Gilnean architecture in the world. Rebuild the Stormwind Park with Gilnean Architecture now that, in the story, Wrynn is far more accepting of Greymane and his people. Make a new Wintergrasp/Tol Barad zone out of Gilneas so we can queue for it and experience the zone in current content. You know, what the battleground should have been.

Orcs:
    Show an increasing division inside the Orcish culture between those that *do* approve of Garrosh's way, and those that don't. Reflect more of this in Orgrimmar. Have warlocks and shamans argue with heated results. Have a couple of Kor'kron thugs drag a dissident into the arena to his death. Don't just write about the upheaval, show it.

Trolls: Expand the echo isles, make it a functional optional city like Gnomeregan. Also, more loa lore and political upheaval from trolls feeling increasingly oppressed. They didn't vote for Garrosh after all!

Forsaken:
    This might be asking too much of the PG-rating Blizzard prefers to use, but I want to see more Forsaken contemplate returning to the grave by choice, after chosing to follow the Dark Lady. I want to see the moral repercussions of them doubting (and infact, changing) their choice once confronted with the horrors Sylvanas is committing. You see this in the starting zone already ("I should be dead, and to the grave I shall return!").

Tauren:
    Forget the trials of the High King. Varian Wrynn is fine for what he does. I want to see Trials of the High Chieftain. Step up Baine, start doing more. Currently you got Sunwalker Dezco stealing all the 'tauren leadership' glory in Pandaria.

Blood Elves:
    Mirroring the sentinements aready said by others. We've already seen the up-to-date timeline of the Sunwell in the Quel'delar questline. More of that, please. Remove Kael'thas's statues in Silvermoon. Reclaim the other half from the wretched. Include a modern-day Quel'danas somehow.

Goblins:

Pandaren:
    More with the waters of the vale. More history. More useage of it reflected in-game. These are supposed to be an amazing sort of semi-well of eternity, right? So why don't we see that? Why are we using them more as a bathing pool, and not the fount of power they're supposed to be?

This.

Though as far as Worgen go, they should scrap the whole damn starter zone and start again. Not to mention a full revamp of those horrible models. Crap sounds, crap animations and lets not even get started on the absurd females.

Gnomes. As much as I hate them, for god's sake do something with them already. They STILL don't have their own damn home even. Inaccessible areas of Azeroth that 'sank' due to the Cata existed opposite to their city, they should have been turned into a starter zone for them.

Baine? Lets face it, Cairne was killed off because they let him sit to rot unnoticed for so damn long that no one knew he was there anyway. Baine is now doing the exact same thing. What's going on with the Grimtotem? Make a dungeon to expand on this maybe.

Gallywix? Who the hell is Gallywix? Aside the starter zone, Gallywix doesn't even appear in the game at all does he? Absent for the entire expansion he was introduced in! Why did they even bother. More absent than Cairne was. My vote goes to Her Tallness.

Good to see Blood Elves getting some needed attention, but Silvermoon and other BE areas need serious updating.

Draeni/Exodar, yes, update it already. If BC is part of the base game now, then BE and Draeni starter zones should be up to par with the rest of Azeroth.

Echo Isles should have been expanded into its own zone, and yes, give the Trolls an actual city.

I want some focus brought back to Rexxar, and maybe something relating to the Netherwing Dragons. It would be also nice to know how the current all out war as effected Outland

Overall I think with all the stuff said to be happening on Azeroth, I agree it should be SHOWN, not simply mention in a book or short story that the majority of player won't ever see or get access to.

I want to see Azshara,Legion and Demon hunter story. I expect that atleast one of these should come with next xpac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Wrath called, it said Arthas is dead.
    I am Wrath and i surely didnt call you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    I am Wrath and i surely didnt call you.
    No, you're Justforthis123.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Blood elves mainly and they're certainly getting some now. After them I want to see more Forsaken stuff, especially in Arathi and Nathanos to have a role, especially if Sylvanas is involved too. And dwarves, if I played Alliance.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.