Thread: Lore quiz

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Lore quiz

Why couldn't The Dragon Aspects be warned about the madness that took over Neltharion?

I suppose it's not allowed to tell the future or certain outcomes and what not, because that's just how it is... Otherwise I'm sure the Titans or the Bronze Dragonflight (at least Nozdormu) could've told them about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps it's like the temporal prime directive of Star Trek: Voyager? :P

I don't think any of them saw it coming, even Nozdormu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopy2k View Post
    Why couldn't The Dragon Aspects be warned about the madness that took over Neltharion?
    Scumbag Nozdormu wanting to "preserve" the continuum or somesuch.

One bad thing might not be just bad, it might lead to something good in the end. If one bad thing was prevented, another worse bad thing might take its place.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same reason you have to help arthas purge strat in wrath. The flow of time has to continue as it was intended. The caverns of time lays this out really well with us haveing to go back to insure that Thrall escapes, Medhive opens the portal, Arthas falls into darkness, and that Hyjal dosent burn. Thats why we were not warned about DW, it had to happen to keep things on track.
    Last edited by Lethey Alexandros; 2012-12-28 at 04:20 PM.

Perhaps. I suppose the Bronze have that lovely task of watching the different timelines and if a baddie is messing them up then they're supposed to stop that baddie. Unfortunately they'll know about bad things in the future and not be allowed to prevent it or tell others about it, because then they'd interfere with the timelines as well.

So yeah, no one said anything because that was their duty. To stay quiet about everything they knew about the future. I bet they aren't too happy about it either, especially Nozzy.

Well, the only reason that ALL of the Dragon Aspects were created was to eventually defeat Neltharion when he went crazy. It makes no sense. Nor does a lot in Cata :/ Just forget it all and move on with MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    I think being warned about Deathwing was the whole reason nozdormu "disappeared" for a while. There are a few snipets where even says he cant see past a certain point because he becomes lost.
    I think that was all more to do with Murozond than it was Deathwing. I really wish the Infinite flight had had their own whole expansion, the raids could have spanned the whole of Warcraft continuity, and Murozond and the entire story that had been building for so long deserved more than to be finished in a faceroll dungeon.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2012-12-28 at 04:20 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    They are no match for the powers of the old gods. Plus, Nozdormu is the only one who can foresee stuff but he was busy being infinite and shit in the future. (his eye was fixed on himself/infinite) And when Neltharion was corrupted he went 'missing' aka chilling in deepholm and everyone thought he was dead until *boom* cataclysm on your face.

And their 'goal' in life was to protect azeroth from evil, in this case old gods.

But!!!!! since the mortals of azeroth have shown potential power (Thrall) to protect azeroth, losing their glowing eyes isn't the end of the aspects. They will play some roles in the future, especially when Wrathion is still alive. (I wouldn't be surprised he assassinated Alextrasza...)

^I think

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Same reason you have to help arthas purge strat in wrath. The flow of time has to continue as it was intended. The caverns of time lays this out really well with us haveing to go back to insure that Thrall escapes, Medhive opens the portal, Arthas falls into darkness, and that Hyjal dosent burn. Thats why we were not warned about DW, it had to happen to keep things on track.
    It's true. We cannot change the path of things to come. We are merely observers, sent to experience the event for ourselves.

Deleted
    none of your answer is correct yet``````````````````````````````````

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the q in your thread title stood for "question" and not "quiz"?

Deleted
    are you serious? be crystal clear next time.

Deleted
    it;s a quiz. i have more questions for you. after the first corect answer i will ask you the next q.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I don't think any of them saw it coming, even Nozdormu.
    ^This

Remember Nozdormu has the power of the time ways, but he is not omniscient. If he had gone forward a looked, maybe he would have known. But why would he have? He had no reason to want to 'check out' Neltharion's future, even assuming checking out the future was not a serious no-no. And once it already happened his charge and duty would have been to preserve time, not go back to warn anyone and thus change it.

Deleted
    the only one who knew about Neltharion's plans was Krasus because he was back from the future, unfortunately, Neltharion cursed him so he was unable to talk, therefore he couldn't aware the Dragon Aspects.

next q later

10+ Year Old Account
    the only one who knew about Neltharion's plans was Krasus because he was back from the future, unfortunately, Neltharion cursed him so he was unable to talk, therefore he couldn't aware the Dragon Aspects.

next q later
    Dont pull those crappy Kannak retcon stories into actual wow lore. The event had already passed once before an krasus was simply revisiting what had already happened.

next q later
    No lol? Krasus didn't reveal anything because he KNEW it would affect the timelimes. The only Dragon who knew who Krasus (The Humanoid form of Korialstrasz) was Alexstrasza. She could sense he was her Mate even in his Humanoid form.

The only Curse that Neltharion/Deathwing put on Krasus was the trap which causes Krasus to lose the two fingers on his right(?) hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone failed his on lore quiz. LOL