Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I can't log in.

Is that chaotic enough for you?
    lol

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    You can still explore. Yes, most of the outside unseen world (troll village for example) is gone, but there is still many places to reach.

Most of what we've shown on this video is still doable now. And contrary to other scoundrel communities we don't use our knowledge of the game to gain advandage over other players
    Thats totally awesome ^^, I'm glad you put time into finding these things.
    Me and a friend did managed to get behind the ZA gates and see the other side of ghostlands, even see the edge of world around ghostlands and eversong.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I can't log in.

Is that chaotic enough for you?
    I knew someone would mention that, but since its absence of game itself it won't count ^^
    #boycottchina

Im sorry. I think that you just have fond memories of when the game was new to you. If there were lots of glitches in the game now you would be posting on forums crying how "Glitches were new and cool at first, now they are just annoying, DONT BLIZZORDZ CARE?!" .

This whole thread is a joke.
    Is life too boring for you because not enough people come up and shoot you and your family in the face? or because you cant jump through the floor and die??.
    Why do you own a computer?! YOUR WASTING THE INTERNET =/ and ive wasted it replying back to this entire thread.... gg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Is life too boring for you because not enough people come up and shoot you and your family in the face? or because you cant jump through the floor and die??.
    Why do you own a computer?! YOUR WASTING THE INTERNET =/ and ive wasted it replying back to this entire thread.... gg
    If you can't post constructively, please, don't post at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry. I think that you just have fond memories of when the game was new to you. If there were lots of glitches in the game now you would be posting on forums crying how "Glitches were new and cool at first, now they are just annoying, DONT BLIZZORDZ CARE?!" .

Then.. don't post on a thread?

Since many people here actually are saying they liked kiting world bosses to major cities or wall jumping or getting into hidden, hard to reach areas, then it makes your opinion pretty null and void. Infact I hold it against guys like you who whined about such things, so I hereby dub you No Fun Derek
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    You'll never get events like the scourge invasion before wrath or the demon one before BC because too many people complained that they actually have to fight and take care instead of afk-ing in cities. It isn't blizzard's fault, it's the people's fault. People have become lazy, sitting in cities, doing nothing, so blizzard adapted.

Why do you think people complain about doing dailies now? Because they're too lazy to move out of cities to go out and do anything, they'd rather queue for anything and be afk the rest of times.

But it's not only glitches. Blizzard has changed/"fixed" the game in so many ways, that the magic is almost completely removed. The community feeling is gone thanks to LFR/LFG/RBG, char transfer, rediculous fast leveling etc. Much of the magic lies within stuff being hard and taking time. Instead, now everything is about fast paced steamrolling through content with superfast teleport/mounts etc. It's a short sugar rush when you get your epics, but when you leave that behind, all that is left is a feeling of emptyness and lack of community.