Thread: Shaman T-15

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Shaman T-15

I saw season 13 but I didnt see anything in the Tier section.. did they release it somewhere else or is Blizz just slacking?

I think it's just not released yet, although i don't see how that is blizzard "slacking". If anything, they spend more time on our tier than on others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

I doubt that they somehow work longer on our set so that it takes more time, i think they simply haven't finished Shaman set.

It happened very often that at least 1 class is missing on those Set previews.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I doubt that they somehow work longer on our set so that it takes more time, i think they simply haven't finished Shaman set.

It happened very often that at least 1 class is missing on those Set previews.
    and its always the class i play lol

Oh geez I hope this tier is good... was pretty damn disappointed with both tier 14 and the challenge mode set.

T14H looks awesome

I usually expect great things from the Shaman tier sets. Shaman was the last tier set to be previewed in Tier 13, and that set looked nice, and had some unique spirit wolf animations that came off the shoulders, so maybe they're putting some unique finishing touches on the set, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

shaman tier 14 hc with challange mode shoulders+belt, best trans EU only miss the chest !

Last edited by Dukim; 2012-12-29 at 02:46 AM.

T14 looks very awesome for shammies but I still like my Druids more.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead View Post
    T14 looks very awesome for shammies but I still like my Druids more.
    Personally i'd say that the mistaked the Shaman Set for a Druid one, because Shaman have nothing to do with Birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Personally i'd say that the mistaked the Shaman Set for a Druid one, because Shaman have nothing to do with Birds.
    Have you ever looked at totems outside of WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post
    T14H looks awesome

I usually expect great things from the Shaman tier sets. Shaman was the last tier set to be previewed in Tier 13, and that set looked nice, and had some unique spirit wolf animations that came off the shoulders, so maybe they're putting some unique finishing touches on the set, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
    And in T10. And there was an animation from the shoulders too.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Have you ever looked at totems outside of WoW?
    Ever looked at Trolls of Lotro or Warhammer?

Obviously Totem in the real world sometimes have Bird Faces on it.

However within WoW, no Shaman race shows any serious connection to Birds, Orc and Tauren prefer Wolves, while Jungle Trolls prefer their own animal spirits (Serpent, Tiger, etc.).

There are only two races that have Shaman and a connection to Birds:
    Wildhammer, if you consider Gryphon as Birds

Forest Trolls, those actually have a affinity for Birds, but Jungle Trolls dislike this Spirit.

Goblins & Draenei show for example absolutely nothing of this "spiritual vibe" of Shaman, Draenei see the Elements as a another version of the light and Goblin have their religion in form of money.

Pandaren have Hawkmasters, but i doubt that taming an animal proves that they worship this animal in a spiritual sense.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The last time our tier set was delayed was our T10, and we all remember how awesome it turned out to be /fingers
    A set called Frost Witch, but only has a single Version that actually reflects Frost in the name.

hello my name is Kralljin and im antipathy about everythink in the world !

Quote Originally Posted by Dukim View Post
    hello my name is Kralljin and im antipathy about everythink in the world !
    Hello, I'm a random person that creates his / her opinion about people on what they say on a forum for an MMO.

Shaman tier sets usually are the last or one of the last to be released. I wonder why that is. All I know is you can count on the shoulders being bad ass. They usually are.

Thunder king patch, I wonder what the set will look like? I bet it will have thunder

Deleted
    tier 6 skyshatter is the only set of gear I like the most (both red and blue), heck I'd kiss the designer on the mouth for it.
    No other tier since then made me puke rainbows, i hope they change this soon...

t7.5 in naxx was fairly awesome imo, but only on draenai males :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Blizzard always save the best til last .

Deleted
    Pretty sure in Dragon Soul last tier to be shown to the public was the DK one... which was described as "epic" by the blues, and we all know how well that turned out xD

But in all seriousness our class is problably the one that has the best looking (and more variety aswell) tiers in the game.

However in this particular Zulduar raid all the tiers seem very not-at-sync with the raid, the classes or the xpac for that matter. I mean seriously EVERYBODY thought the druid set was a WARLOCK; That pally set isn't.... power ranger-ish enough. Looks like something that came out of OUR reclyced tiers trash dump.