Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Remove: "Dazed when struck" from Aspect of Pack / Cheeta

This daze should be removed from that ability. I dont know why blizzard thought it was a smart idea to have that crap added to the ability. All it does is frustrate people when hunters have it on, and also its frustrating to be dazed at all when you are trying to move faster as a hunter.

Remove the daze from Aspect of the Pack and Cheeta.

That's the worst idea I think I've ever heard.

So if they do that why not just always give players a run-speed increase outside of combat because that's what it would essentially do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    This daze should be removed from that ability. I dont know why blizzard thought it was a smart idea to have that crap added to the ability. All it does is frustrate people when hunters have it on, and also its frustrating to be dazed at all when you are trying to move faster as a hunter.

Why should they remove it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Class without a reliable slow? Np, Hunters will take care of your problem by kiting you to death.
    Unable to get and stay in range? Np, Hunters will take care of your problem by kiting you to death.

It isn't going to happen.

It would make hunters (near) mandatory for any group encounter that requires movement. Not going to happen, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    This daze should be removed from that ability. I dont know why blizzard thought it was a smart idea to have that crap added to the ability.
    It's a smart idea to keep the daze in PvP otherwise Hunters could endlessly kite melee players until they're dead, combined with Disengage? Yeah, pretty ridiculous. Ever wonder why movement speed abilities only last between 3-5 seconds, only passive movement increase I can think of is Unholy and it's not a talent like Paladins iirc but I'm sure there's a valid reason why Unholy DK's have 25% passive movement increase. Hunters have no Daze from their Cheetah/Pack then it would be powerful when combined with Posthaste unless they apply it so it doesn't stack, but even then it'd still be powerful to have a constant movement increase when using both Posthaste and Cheetah effectively.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-12-29 at 07:52 PM.

Blame bad players not the ability. A good hunter knows when to turn it on and when to turn it off

Deleted
    That is not OP at all.
    Nope.
    Nope.

Maybe make it so the buff drops when you get dazed so you can't grief the whole raid with it?

Or, maybe just have the buff drop when you get hit?

Shrug, is fine as is, but daze is super annoying on all levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    So if they do that why not just always give players a run-speed increase outside of combat because that's what it would essentially do?
    That would be stupid because its an ability that is toggled. There are better choices when you are in combat like aspect of the hawk etc.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Class without a reliable slow? Np, Hunters will take care of your problem by kiting you to death.
    Unable to get and stay in range? Np, Hunters will take care of your problem by kiting you to death.

It isn't going to happen.
    Their dps would suffer because of not being on a better aspect...

That would be stupid because its an ability that is toggled. There are better choices when you are in combat like aspect of the hawk etc.
    Maybe next time you'll read the part that says outside of combat.

Deleted
    and lose my number 1 ability to annoy people when I random dungeon who annoy me? Hell no!

As others have said, if they removed the daze, they would have to make it not function in combat. Otherwise it would become a mandatory buff for nearly every encounter.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Definition of stupid = thinking removing the dazed from AoP is a good idea.

So basically, give your entire raid/BG/arena team a constant 30% movement speed increase on no cooldown?

Do you know how silly you sound?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    They did that once, it was terrible. Don't remember the semi-old Aspect of the Monkey? When you dodged you ran 30% faster for 6 seconds, it was totally broken.

Quote Originally Posted by crejack View Post
    Definition of stupid = thinking removing the dazed from AoP is a good idea.
    I wouldn't call him stupid, just, not using his brain correctly.

The OP clearly doesn't know how OP (no pun intended) this massive buff would be.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account

In pvp, who cares how low your damage is when you can infinitely kite someone because you passively run 30% faster then them? They'll die anyway, just 15% slower.

Possibly one of the worst ideas i've ever read, and i've seen people say they want 3.0 death knights back.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Botok View Post
    and lose my number 1 ability to annoy people when I random dungeon who annoy me? Hell no!
    Taken from a warrior from our Dragon Soul LFR:
    "ASPECT SO USEFULL"
    The hunter keeping it active during combat removed it after this.