Thread: Feral vs Rogue

Feral vs Rogue

Hey everyone,

I am trying to decide which class I'd like to finish off leveling but don't know which. Right now I have a Feral Druid and a Rogue both sitting at level 87. I am concerned about the end game when it comes to either one of them.

I will say I do find playing the rogue more enjoyable but to me, the druid can be more versatile. When I say versatile I mean that the Druid can heal after each finishing move (almost every). To me the Rogue doesn't have any self healing which can prove troublesome in end game PvP. Again, I don't know how either class is in the end game and that is why I am asking for your guys opinions. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Arstaria View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am trying to decide which class I'd like to finish off leveling but don't know which. Right now I have a Feral Druid and a Rogue both sitting at level 87. I am concerned about the end game when it comes to either one of them.

I will say I do find playing the rogue more enjoyable but to me, the druid can be more versatile. When I say versatile I mean that the Druid can heal after each finishing move (almost every). To me the Rogue doesn't have any self healing which can prove troublesome in end game PvP. Again, I don't know how either class is in the end game and that is why I am asking for your guys opinions. Thanks!
    What? L2Recuperate. Seriously.

I do but it is not the same burst as a free healing touch. I don't know the my numbers but does a Recuperate heal more / better than a free healing touch?

Well in the end its all about personal preferences, play the class that suite you the best :-)

Feral Druid. Level-capped Rogue will get you nowhere this patch.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Feral. Most OP right now. Rogues suck unless you have been playing a Rogue for ever where exp is your strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues are suffering from wheelchair syndrome atm.

It pisses me off since I endured wheelchair mode on my warrior all Cata, now I have to deal with it on my rogue. I mean don't get me wrong warriors are on crutches compared to dk/paladin. Can't wait for that Second Wind nerf hurting my PvE because Blizz thinks they don't need to do another global healing nerf for PvP.

There is no reason to play a rogue (or a warrior) unless it's for vanity reasons (FoTM).
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

You should probably switch over to rogue, 5.2 is a really strong patch and rogues are going to be insane where ferals will be more balanced

Quote Originally Posted by nijuu View Post
    You should probably switch over to rogue, 5.2 is a really strong patch and rogues are going to be insane where ferals will be more balanced
    Ferals will be same as they are atm But patch is not here so we have to wait, aswell as rogues (which will be nerfed in cleave)

Quote Originally Posted by Croente View Post
    Ferals will be same as they are atm But patch is not here so we have to wait, aswell as rogues (which will be nerfed in cleave)
    Not really. He was asking for PVP

Ah sorry, missreaded it Yes there are some pvp related changes, but i dont play pvp