Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    let's just say i disagree.
    Ok, but do you at least recognize that it tastes significantly different given you said you didn't like it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Ok, but do you at least recognize that it tastes significantly different given you said you didn't like it?
    yeah. i dont know why but i like fake sugar better. is real sugar any healthier?

yeah. i dont know why but i like fake sugar better. is real sugar any healthier?
    Depends on who you ask.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pringles Paprika all the way, rest taste like dick cheese.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    And how do you know that? :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    And how do you know that? :<
    Was fishing for that post, somehow I just knew it would pop up on a forum like this
    I should have typed "taste like po0", oh wait...
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Nah, the only thing that tastes like real dick cheese is that cheese in a can Americans can buy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Nah, the only thing that tastes like real dick cheese is that cheese in a can Americans can buy.
    I refuse to speak to you since you tricked me when I was drunk!
    Never tried cheese in a can or whatever its called, spam? the canned ham rations :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    you are 4 posts away from 13,000, why are you not a moderator.
    Is that all it takes? Quantity? Please take a second to think about what you wrote. I know it's hard work but for the rest of us, you should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Is that all it takes? Quantity? Please take a second to think about what you wrote. I know it's hard work but for the rest of us, you should.
    i'm thinking maybe it was more of a joke?

Deleted
    I refuse to speak to you since you tricked me when I was drunk!
    Never tried cheese in a can or whatever its called, spam? the canned ham rations :x
    Spam is ok when grilled or fried, especially in the field. Cheese is a can is nasty though, especially the stuff that is in a foam form. You can only buy it in America or American themed shops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spam is ok when grilled or fried, especially in the field. Cheese is a can is nasty though, especially the stuff that is in a foam form. You can only buy it in America or American themed shops.

that doesnt look that bad. peeps on the other hand...

15+ Year Old Account
    WTF is that. Anyone eating that need a head exam.

Deleted
    that doesnt look that bad. peeps on the other hand...
    You say it doesnt look too bad? Look on youtube for squeezing an abscess, then get back to me.

You say it doesnt look too bad? Look on youtube for squeezing an abscess, then get back to me.
    I bet you eat fucked up looking things too.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be perfectly honest, that "cheese" look like something out of the result of a venereal disease...

To be perfectly honest, that "cheese" look like something out of the result of a venereal disease...
    Ever had any form of chewing gum?

Deleted
    I bet you eat fucked up looking things too.
    Not out of a can, even then only when starving. Don't tell me that shit is actually considered cheese, it's an abomination.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 03:29 AM ----------

Ever had any form of chewing gum?
    I bet you consider that cheese a delicacy.

Not out of a can, even then only when starving. Don't tell me that shit is actually considered cheese, it's an abomination.
    It's not cheese, but it isn't an abomination. You're just overreacting because it's fun to shit talk food, especially the convenient kind.

It is. Made with the finest hearts of macaronis and only the most high-quality acacia gum.

Also,
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2012-12-30 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 03:29 AM ----------

that cheese is of the highest pedigree of canned foods. good day sir!