10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zandril View Post
    After reading this chapter i can't help but think Urahara could be a member of division 0 or related to them in some way since he did create the Shinigami Research and Development Institute

See that's the thing... He gave it a name sure, but that creepy chick with all the arms mentioned it to Kurotsuchi and she's from WAY before Urahara's time, so it's totally possible that there was something along those lines there beforehand, he just gave it a name. It's like the whole Mod Soul thing, people assumed that was Urahara's invention, but now we find out it's Hikifune's....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I want my Bleach Let it be a late one this week </3
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    So they are gonna get totaly new zanpaktou's instead of fixing the old ones, maybe the powers will be totaly different thenn.

I don't think we have seen Zangetsu since the final getsuga so he may be gone already, but what about Zabimaru?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's possible we'll get it tomorrow or Friday but if we do, that means we'll likely not see another chapter until the 2nd week of January at the earliest

EDIT - Aaaaaaaaand, here it is!

Just one thing to say... Lady Zanpakutou...
    Uhm.... is Mangapanda.com the same as Mangareader.net? they look identical.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another wierd ass chapter .

I kinda hope that they both get totally new Zanpaktou. Lets face it Zangetsu and Zabimaru were some of the very first Zanpaktou we EVER saw... and it shows . Compare the powers of them to someone like Shunsui's Katen Kyokotsu. Or Yama-ji Ryujin Jakka...

They're pretty boring ! I really hope at least Ichigo gets a totally new Zanpaktou, a MUCH stronger one with some slightly more interesting powers than just Getsuga Tensho

EDIT: Mangareader and Panda are the same site. It was mentioned a few pages back, it's something to do with Reader getting blocked in the US or something, so they made a new site, but it's all the same people, same rips etc, just a slightly altered name.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    I think there isn't much to say about this chapter.

All we know is that they're going to fight something the next chapter and that's it.

Boring chapter. All I can say.

Ugh, i expected something crazy in a different way. Like torture! "Oh you didn't take good care of your Zanpaktou, you shall suffer now!". But no, they gotta face angry one's cause he broke it >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

The anime felt too drawn out, it felt like I had to watch entire seasons for any significant plot progression to happen. I don't know if the manga was better at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    The anime felt too drawn out, it felt like I had to watch entire seasons for any significant plot progression to happen. I don't know if the manga was better at that.
    I have no idea.

I only started watching the manga when the anime finished. The manga is fine and all chapters so far have been rather good, though the last one was pretty meh, asides from that, so far so good.

Although, the anime is indeed a bit meh in the story line progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh the anime was okay when it was the Lore stuff. What I felt REALLY dragged the Anime down was the non-canon filler arcs (like the freakin Bounto arc, went on about 100 episodes longer than it should have)

As the Manga is all killer no filler it drags ALOT less than the Anime did, this current arc especially has been really really well paced. I just hope Kubo keeps it up

Deleted
    I agree... That Bounto Arc, the way it was made, was freaking unnecessary, that shit really ruined the anime. <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I agree... That Bounto Arc, the way it was made, was freaking unnecessary, that shit really ruined the anime. <.<
    Start of that arc is what stopped me from watching the anime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    the start of the arc was the best bit it only got worse from then on.... Thankfully Kubo's pacing has been MUCH better since then, so even though the Bounto arc was so freakin bad, Kubo at least seems to have learnt from his mistakes and he's not screwed up that bad since....

Although the Zanpaktou Spirits/Beast Sword arc came pretty close....

p.s. love the new avatar Majad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    The start wasn't really bad nor good, it was just meh.

The problem is that it kept going pretty slow in a boring way and that ruined and everything from on then was boring...

You should restart watching it again, just skip the Bounto Arc, I think it's three Arcs, so just skip them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Although the Zanpaktou Spirits/Beast Sword arc came pretty close....

p.s. love the new avatar Majad
    I actually loved the Zanpakotou Arc lol.

I think it was pretty nice because we got to see the spiritual forms of several Zanpakotous and how they interact and all that, I don't know but I think it was atleast an amusing Arc.

hehe, thanks. I'm going to change it soon though, around 10th of January, I believe, then I need to find a new avatar of her.

How can Zanpakto be created if people just naturally get them when they turn into Shinigami.

It seems this guy can at least reforge their Zanpakto into something new. I have a feeling he's going to make it so that...Their Zanpaktos can come out like those girls in his mansion. But Zanpakto spirit coming out = start of Bankai. It's weird.

And how is he gonna deal with Ichigos partial Fullbring Zanpakto.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    How can Zanpakto be created if people just naturally get them when they turn into Shinigami.
    Actually, we don't even know how Shinigamis get their zanpakotous, or how in that matter of fact, I atleast don't know or remember that being 100% explained... I don't know...

He can make zanapakotous it seems, I don't know if he can restore a zanpakotou to how it used to be though, but I kinda doubt he can.

And yeah, it's possible that Ichigo will fight Zangetsu again and Renji will fight Zabiramu.

I have no idea but I'm going to assume that's where his Quincy powers will take part in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I actually loved the Zanpakotou Arc lol.

I think it was pretty nice because we got to see the spiritual forms of several Zanpakotous and how they interact and all that, I don't know but I think it was atleast an amusing Arc.

hehe, thanks. I'm going to change it soon though, around 10th of January, I believe, then I need to find a new avatar of her.
    Yeah I'm a noob! I shouldn't post before I finish my morning coffee... Zanpaktou Spirits arc was pretty cool, the Byakuya/Koga fight was actually one of my favourite in all of bleach .

I was thinking of the Kageroza/Mod Soul arc, which I thought went on just a hhaaiirr too long, and Kageroza was just SUCH a boring badguy, his power was stupid and OP and he just seemed badly planned... Although Kujo was super cute

and it's okay to change your Ava, but it has to still be her

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah I'm a noob! I shouldn't post before I finish my morning coffee... Zanpaktou Spirits arc was pretty cool, the Byakuya/Koga fight was actually one of my favourite in all of bleach .

I was thinking of the Kageroza/Mod Soul arc, which I thought went on just a hhaaiirr too long, and Kageroza was just SUCH a boring badguy, his power was stupid and OP and he just seemed badly planned... Although Kujo was super cute

and it's okay to change your Ava, but it has to still be her
    Hehe, it's okay.

Yeah, I remember that Arc. I don't think that it was a bad Arc, overall, problem is that it dragged out like you said and Kageroza was indeed very annoying and boring. T.T

His power was indeed powerful but I guess the Shinigami that yield it was pretty dumb(even though he was in the Science Squad) and Kageroza, obviously, has the same trait as his master, also dumb.

But not Nozomi! I loved her role, she did it very good. Every part she appeared was simply amazing, especially her interaction with Kon, it was simply beautiful and even more magical as the arc literally dragged on further.... But still good, I loved her a lot.

I know! I'm already searching for images and searching through what I have of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's the problem with the Fillers really.... Kubo gets told "Write an arc to fill X weeks" and then instead of writing an arc to fill that time, he comes up with a good story and then stretches it to fill the time needed. This leads to ALOT of the fillers really dragging and turning what could be a great story into a yawnfest. I'd rather they do what they did with Zanpaktou Spirits/Beast Swords and make a few shorter arcs, then get another Bounto arc that goes on WAY too long.

and yes Nozomi and Kon were hilarious together, but then again Kon is ALWAYS hilarious so that's to be expected!
    <3Nozomi<3