Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    PMR
    This is gorgeous.

Anyhoo..
    PM request:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toridd View Post
    Signature Request: Strukk/Strukkz - Llane

Visible text: The character names - Strukk (undead male rogue); Strukkz (orc warrior). Also, "The Immortal" once on the sig (see pose section for more details)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Strukk/simple (rogue)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Strukkz/simple (warrior)
    Gear set: Full T6 for rogue and full T5 for warrior (see xmog on armory).

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I'm thinking side by side or back to back in the middle, with Strukk's (rogue) name/colors on the left, Strukkz's (warrior) name/colors on the right. But whatever looks good in your opinion, I'm just thinking what I've seen in the past that I've liked. As far as "The Immortal", I'd like it probably in the middle with the characters, either above or below them because it signifies the title I use for both. No quotations, ofc.

General colour scheme: I would say red scheme for Strukk's side, and the warrior brown-ish scheme for Strukkz's side. Or whatever would look good with the red but still has that plate/warrior feel!

Any extras: I prefer a dark look, not literally but just a....badass look rather than a bright feeling. Not cynical, but just like a badass hero kind of feel if you get what I mean.

Thank you so much to anyone who takes this on! You guys/gals do amazing work!
    Bumping, been a month or so. Figured I would try again! The work you all do is amazing btw!

Deleted
    I would like to request a signature:
    Visible text: Character's name and server please. Vinnix EU Kul Tiras. Also, a ''catchphrase'' please: Ignis Arcana.
    Armory link/Facial screenshto: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vinnix/simple
    Gear set: I would like the transmog gear my character has on except his belt, could it be changed to anything red is possible?
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Blood Elf pose after a succesfull cast. The pose where one of his arms goes forward, not the one where he raises both arms.
    General colour scheme: I'm a fire mage so something red and flamy would be cool.
    Any extras: Flames I suppose, anything you feel is appropriate or awe-inspiring?
    Last edited by mmocaf5892d726; 2012-12-30 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Re-posted according to template provided, thank you Elyann for pointing it out :)

Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    I'd like to request a signature please

Can I have it of my character with his current transmog: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vinnix/simple but not his belt, I haven't found a suitable belt yet so could you change it if possible please to any red belt I guess.

I would like to have my character's name and server too if possible, Vinnix EU Kul Tiras. Could I also get a ''catchphrase''? Ignis Arcana (mysterious fire, I'm a fire mage :P).

His pose, can he be be doing the Blood Elf pose straight after a cast (but not the instant cast where his hands are in the air, the one where one of his arms goes forward).

Helm visible.

Background, well whatever you feel is appropriate or awesome I guess. Can't wait to see the results
    Use the template found in the first post, please, or your request is unlikely to be picked up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    Hi, I would like a wallpaper of a Female Wizard from Diablo 3, if anyone wouldn't mind making one

Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Luxy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I dont mind giving you free hands do as you like: http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...psdf465b13.jpg
    Gear set: The gear it's in will be fine, skip the wand tho. But you can have free hands here
    Your pose: Do as u wish here.
    General colour scheme: What ever u want, free hands
    Any extras: The only thing i'd like for this is to have it anime themed, somthing like this http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps76953932.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone that make this for me.
    Bump, still would love this made :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    Bump, still would love this made :]
    Odds are it won't be picked up because of the following.

1] Diablo Model Viewer is buggy as hell
    2] The screenshot provided probably couldn't get a decent render (if we cut out your wizard by ourselves)
    3] Anime Themed (Seems like you want it drawn ?)

Thank you Ely

Another PMR:

Okay, I'm done spamming here for today. My eyes are so fucking tired >_< Should be able to finish the rest of the requests tomorrow or late Tuesday, thanks for the patience guys. Again, I'm really sorry for the delay.

Last PM request for today:

Signature Request: Strukk/Strukkz - Llane

Visible text: The character names - Strukk (undead male rogue); Strukkz (orc warrior). Also, "The Immortal" once on the sig (see pose section for more details)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Strukk/simple (rogue)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Strukkz/simple (warrior)
    Gear set: Full T14 for both rogue and warrior. Rogue is assassination so daggers are good, and the warrior is protection. I prefer the normal tier sets rather than the heroic versions.

Helm visible: No for the rogue, yes for warrior.

Your pose: I'm thinking side by side or back to back in the middle, with Strukk's (rogue) name/colors on the left, Strukkz's (warrior) name/colors on the right. But whatever looks good in your opinion, I'm just thinking what I've seen in the past that I've liked. As far as "The Immortal", I'd like it probably in the middle with the characters, either above or below them because it signifies the title I use for both. No quotations, ofc.

General colour scheme: I would say red scheme for Strukk's side, and the warrior brown-ish scheme for Strukkz's side. Or whatever would look good with the red but still has that plate/warrior feel!

Any extras: I prefer a dark look, not literally but just a....badass look rather than a bright feeling. Not cynical, but just like a badass hero kind of feel if you get what I mean.

Thank you so much to anyone who takes this on! You guys/gals do amazing work!
    Thought I'd give this a go as you have waited for so long - so, claimed and done. Hope you like it

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Engelen and Elyaan - these signatures are.. wow o.O
    Just finished a sig I've made just for fun to try out pandaren

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thought I'd give this a go as you have waited for so long - so, claimed and done. Hope you like it

Awesome! Ty so much!!!

I'd like a signature/avatar made please.

Visible text: Twingg
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Twingg on US-Mannoroth (not allowed to post links)
    Gear set: Just the set visible in my armory
    Helm visible: No helm showing
    Your pose: Whatever you can pull off that looks nice, I'd appreciate
    General colour scheme: Blue/grey cloudy with an arcane feel to it, and maybe my character coming through the clouds roaring
    Any extras: Your discretion. Anything would be appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post

Hope it was worth the wait, you've been very patient with me! >_<
    Well. This makes me want to light a match to every signature I've ever made. This is so good.

ARHGH! Nuuuuu! My T15-ness was only special for a short amount of time! < / Special Snowflake >

* Bump *

Long time reader, fairly new poster. Looking for a 1920x1080 resolution wallpaper. Hope I include the needed details.

Character: Mornak, Horde Tauren warrior. us.battle.net /wow /en /character /kilrogg /Mornak /advanced (recently race changed to Orc, but will return to Tauren. would prefer Tauren model pls)
    Gear Set: Warrior T6 Onslaught, with Bulwark of Azzinoth shield and Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade sword. Helm visible pls.
    Visable text: Character name, guild "The Insane Asylum", and US-Kilrogg-Horde. Also Horde symbol might look good too.

Can't think of anything else specific. I'm usually a tank, so some kind of pose or environment, with the energy that usually comes with tanking. Guess something related to a tank being in the middle of a pack of mobs, swinging his weapon and shield slamming like crazy. I like darker colors like blue, gray, black combination.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    ARHGH! Nuuuuu! My T15-ness was only special for a short amount of time! < / Special Snowflake >
    Fear not. Both T15 signatures made today (I believe) will be used on other forums. You can be a special snowflake for a little while longer.

Wow, all the work posted here lately is absolutely AMAZING!
    Love love browsing through!
    Wish I had more time to practice, but will have to make do with being in awe of all you other wonderful artists here hehe

Happy Holidays!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Signature Request!!
    Visible text: My characters name and guild name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tapic/advanced
    Gear set: Actually i would like to have the incarnarion kitty form on my signature, It is in wmv and you you select them multiple times they'll change the different fur colors, personally i found the tauren one with brown fur most suitable. (I'm however terrible at making signatures)
    Helm visible: Well... Yeah
    Your pose: I do not think there is any "animations" you can do but i think the defualted one in wmv is okay.
    General colour scheme: Something that fits in with the model i asume.
    Any extras: When making my name i'd love the have the "Rip" animation over the name such as

Awesome! Ty so much!!!
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Twingg View Post
    I'd like a signature/avatar made please.

Visible text: Twingg
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Twingg on US-Mannoroth (not allowed to post links)
    Gear set: Just the set visible in my armory
    Helm visible: No helm showing
    Your pose: Whatever you can pull off that looks nice, I'd appreciate
    General colour scheme: Blue/grey cloudy with an arcane feel to it, and maybe my character coming through the clouds roaring
    Any extras: Your discretion. Anything would be appreciated
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-12-31 at 10:30 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

Would anyone be interested in holding Sig of the Week contests on random subjects, not necessarily wow related? I used to love those.