Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirina View Post
    So, the OP now knows the Army has Communications that are monitored 24/7 and hospitals with guards in them. I'm pretty sure most people would assume those things already exist. Ontop of that most of the stuff said in the post can be found with a little bit of googling.
    59 posts all about what you do at your job, leave it to internet forums for someone to defend someone fishing for information. for free mind you, so no if OP is some kind of data collector instead of paying for your information on a website that pays you to tell them all of this stuff, or what if it was a question of national security not saying it is, but look at all the info we are willing to tell someone. what if this person works for the government and is gathering info to lay off your meaningless job and you just told them all the shit you dont do at your work place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay out of the military, please.

And if you decide to join anyway, pray to whatever you worship you don't land under my command, because I fucking love destroying people like you.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2012-12-30 at 09:37 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you actively seek a job where you only have to work 5 min/hr, you will get a job where you have to do 90 min of work per hour.

I had a job with mediocre pay where I basically sat on my butt and texted/browsed the internet on my phone while occasionally actually doing something. It was fun at first but after awhile it sucked. I struggled with unemployment for a bit and then found a job that pays extremely well where I work my ass off and it is far more rewarding.

OP, if you go into the navy/air force with that attitude, I can guarantee you that you will get a dishonorable discharge. Once that happens, getting a cushy do-nothing-pays-well job will be out of your reach for the rest of your life. Work hard now and reap the rewards later.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    How long do you want to continue these threads? With your mature attitude, perhaps the army is the right place for you. Wading through some mud and afterwards getting ordered to clean your rooms with a toothbrush until they are clean could cure your lazyness

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Those are POGs. Peices of crap.
    In the Air Force they call them "Noners"

But honestly I wouldn't call them crap just because they aren't Grunts. Honestly the reason I find the military boring, is because the past year for me has been full of downtime. I have no problem with working, I have a problem with being at work with nothing to do.

Either I ruined myself by working 2 full time jobs for years before joining, or everyone has it down to the point where they can say "Oh this base is so freaking busy" Yet when you spend a day in their work center, it's hours of sitting around doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    You are INSANELY lazy. I looked at your other posts.
    Yeah just had a look, thread after thread of "i want a job that will pay me to do nothing and have heaps of free time..."
    Maybe the dole would work out great for you, HEAPS of free time there

Deleted
    Yes. jobs like that exist during peacetime during quiet periods, but OP would never get in the military judging by the post history.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by freeti View Post
    I see. So there is patrol, on-site patrol... and do you have a lot of free time where you can read or use the internet?
    Its the military, they FIND jobs for lazy swines like you.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 01:23 PM ----------

I did go to a real college but I still want the type of job where you work 5 min/hour.
    What qualifications did you get out of it? A BA is Procrastination?

Clearly the OP will never get into the military so he needs to look for public sector positions. The public sector is overstaffed with people who do very little. That is why in many countries they are making a large number of these people redundant with no noticeable effect on the "service" these departments offer.

I've only had two proper jobs (in the private sector) but both have afforded plenty downtime, from observing others I am fairly certain that it's not uncommon for it to be this way. Although generally speaking the more menial the job (security guard notwithstanding) the more the chances are that you don't get this downtime. Think cleaner, shop assistant etc.

And the OP is destined for an entire lifetime of menial, soul destroying jobs.

OP are you going to continue to posts these threads until you get the job you are looking for? i would really rather you didn't. You have asked this question before. Several times before. You have received answers. This is now degrading into spam.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post

I've only had two proper jobs (in the private sector) but both have afforded plenty downtime, from observing others I am fairly certain that it's not uncommon for it to be this way. Although generally speaking the more menial the job (security guard notwithstanding) the more the chances are that you don't get this downtime. Think cleaner, shop assistant etc.
    What were your jobs that afforded plenty downtime?

Deleted
    What were your jobs that afforded plenty downtime?
    Join the British army and I will give you an easy job just to stop these stupid threads.

Can I still join if I'm not a British citizen?

BTW somebody posted something about how he got a work 30 min a day job in the military after coming back from Korea by automating the computer work. Why was it deleted?

Deleted
    Can I still join if I'm not a British citizen?

BTW somebody posted something about how he got a work 30 min a day job in the military after coming back from Korea by automating the computer work. Why was it deleted?
    Really think you could pass basic training?

I thought they give you time to work out to get in shape if you can't pass basic training.

Deleted
    I thought they give you time to work out to get in shape if you can't pass basic training.
    You have to be fit in order to pass the fitness tests in order to even start basic training. Fat, lazy slobs need not apply.

What about thin people? Do weak, thin people stand a chance? After all, it might be more possible to go from thin to fit than fat to fit.
    Last edited by freeti; 2012-12-30 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Stay out of the military, please.

And if you decide to join anyway, pray to whatever you worship you don't land under my command, because I fucking love destroying people like you.
    ooooh. hard man, eh?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junir View Post
    59 posts all about what you do at your job, leave it to internet forums for someone to defend someone fishing for information. for free mind you, so no if OP is some kind of data collector instead of paying for your information on a website that pays you to tell them all of this stuff, or what if it was a question of national security not saying it is, but look at all the info we are willing to tell someone. what if this person works for the government and is gathering info to lay off your meaningless job and you just told them all the shit you dont do at your work place.
    At least the US Gov't - why would they want to lay someone off? So the economy is worse? O.o
    Hate to be off topic, but didn't make much sense.

Anyway, OP. You won't be lucky enough to find a "do nothing" job unless you are a supervisor or it is your own business or something, and then the whole place will struggle. Everyone needs to work if you expect to ever be able to pay bills and such.

Deleted
    What about thin people? Do weak, thin people stand a chance? After all, it might be more possible to go from thin to fit than fat to fit.
    Sure, but you still need to pass basic fitness and strength requirements to even start basic training.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    ooooh. hard man, eh?
    Nope, just the standard Military attitude to lazy bastards, I do exactly the same thing to lazy buggers under my command. I soon motivate them.

If you try once and fail the basic fitness and strength requirements, can you try again at some later time?