Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yet here you are, telling us how they deserve to suffer because weed will destroy their lives.

....I never once said they deserve to suffer nor did I ever insinuate that. Don't put words in my mouth.

If you know so much, why did you question why he takes it?
    Maybe I think he doesn't necessarily need to? Sure it's his choice but doesn't mean he necessarily needs to do such a thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    When did I ever say it was ok? I gave the reason why it isn't illegal, not my personal opinion about whether or not it should be. Politicians set policies. Politicians do not go against their voter bases. As long as the voter base supports cigarettes, or at least enough to sway an election, you aren't going to get policies banning smoking. Although, the number of states doing things such as, no smoking in restaurants is a heartening move in the right direction.
    Now you are strawmanning your original statement.

Yes, the evil government which banned alcohol and then was forced figuratively at gunpoint to bring it back due to the public outcry of the people.
    Which was a reply to mine.

The only harm weed has caused is by the American Governments Schedule 1 label and the families it tears apart in the wake.

Sorry, you cannot stand there and claim there isn't a double standard in the Government, with products like Cigarettes and Alcohol on the market. We are in Prohibition v2.0 with Weed right now. It needs to stop and the misinformation needs to stop.
    So then, I did claim that the Government has it labeled incorrectly for a reason. This is direct correlation with prison populations and prison labor, with evidence of products like Tobacco and Alcohol on the market. Not including, most of cases in drug court are Pot related.

Yes, the evil government is purposefully feeding misinformation, to keep a commonly used drug in illegal status, to ensure it's prison labor.

If she is smoking pot, don't worry about it too much. Just make sure she isn't going overboard on it.

Besides, at least she isn't doing the harder stuff like alcohol, that shit can really fuck your life up if it doesn't kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    ....I never once said they deserve to suffer nor did I ever insinuate that. Don't put words in my mouth.
    So then you support legalizing medical marijuana?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Huh? The government makes laws, therefore they do get to say what is and is not illegal. If you don't like it, write to your congressmen and/or vote them out of office.
    so? ik that, but most people are like ooh it's illegal it's a drug it's baaaaad.

(and since alcohol is legal they think it's "ok")
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    So then you support legalizing medical marijuana?

Not much I can do about it now. I'm sure it'll spread if it's done in colorado.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Maybe I think he doesn't necessarily need to? Sure it's his choice but doesn't mean he necessarily needs to do such a thing.
    Given that pot is less dangerous than aspirin, it just seems a bizarre insinuation.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 08:40 PM ----------

Not much I can do about it now. I'm sure it'll spread if it's done in colorado.
    I didn't ask you what the reality was. I asked you what you thought about it. Furthermore, Colorado legalized recreational, not just medical.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't ask you what the reality was. I asked you what you thought about it. Furthermore, Colorado legalized recreational, not just medical.
    Medical Mairjuanna I more *ok* then recrational.

Given that pot is less dangerous than aspirin, it just seems a bizarre insinuation.
    Right.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    smoking a bit of weed on a holiday isn't exactly going to kill someone
    all addictions start somewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what asthma is, don't try and patronize me. Trust me I know what ashma is and how it hinders people.
    I didn't doubt your prior knowledge on asthma... I just don't like how you're quick to attempt to make me look like an idiot when you were 100% oblivious to the fact that you didn't even know that marijuana helps with asthma... you just picture smoke going into your lungs and not doing anything, it's alright though... We all can't be like me and search the facts before speaking... Some of us (like yourself) like to talk before we even know what we're arguing about... it's ok, I accept you still.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you enjoy prison you seem to have issues understanding the difference between legal and illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    so? ik that, but most people are like ooh it's illegal it's a drug it's baaaaad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I didn't doubt your prior knowledge on asthma... I just don't like how you're quick to attempt to make me look like an idiot when you were 100% oblivious to the fact that you didn't even know that marijuana helps with asthma... you just picture smoke going into your lungs and not doing anything, it's alright though... We all can't be like me and search the facts before speaking... Some of us (like yourself) like to talk before we even know what we're arguing about... it's ok, I accept you still.

I wasn't trying to make you look like an idiot. That's something in YOUR mind not mine.

Warrior-Magi

Medical Mairjuanna I more *ok* then recrational.
    If marijuana is so dangerous, then why do you think it's ok for people to use it for mundane medical issues?

Right.
    I'm sorry that you don't like the facts, but that's what they are. It has no serious long-term health consequences, it is not chemically addictive, and you can't overdose on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prankstar View Post
    People who still think weed is physically addicting... it's so cute, it's like watching a baby walk or talk for the first time... AWW!
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Right.
    You can actualy die from an overdose of painkillers, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post

Then why didn't you just say that in the original post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by wilbbailey View Post
    I hope you enjoy prison you seem to have issues understanding the difference between legal and illegal.
    It's extremely rare for someone to go to prison for marijuana possession.

Actually they did studies on this. The fact that pot is illegal is why it is considered a gateway drug.

You see, since many drug dealers don't deal in just one substance, they typically start offering and pressuring them to try other stuff.

An example of this would be if you had a pothead go to their supplier to get some weed but he also deals in heroin and starts offering it to them even letting them get a free try and pressuring them to try it, THAT is how many got their start.

If it was legal and regulated, that wouldn't happen as much due to the fact that their supplier is the local convenience store and not trying to actively get them to try the harder drugs.

reading people saying this make me sick xD

for real it isn't addictive itself (like cigs or so) it's the person fault if get addictive to it
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    If marijuana is so dangerous, then why do you think it's ok for people to use it for mundane medical issues?
    Because I think just to smoke it just to smoke it is silly and is more harmful via recreational use. I'd mention a reference but it's ancedotal.

for real it isn't addictive itself (like cigs or so) it's the person fault if get addictive to it
    Physically no, psychologically yes.

Warrior-Magi