Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freeti View Post
    If you try once and fail the basic fitness and strength requirements, can you try again at some later time?
    As many times as you like, but they do not pay you until you actually start basic training, they will pay traveling expenses and thats it. Although if you scrape by with the minimum results, expect to have a real hard time in the military.

I added another question to the original post.

What is this 3rd shift state job that pays $15 an hour and has a ton of downtime?:

I am currently working a state job, it's 3rd shift. I literally get paid $15 an hour to sit on my ass and play wow. It is a recovery center for people with mental illnesses, but they are always asleep. I get to bring my laptop in and play wow until 6:30 in the morning, then I have to put it away because people start to wake up. But hey! it's the easiest job I have ever had or will ever have again. I'm only 19 as well, so it's a really good start.

I would suggest a state job like mine to anyone looking for A TON of downtime.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    As many times as you like, but they do not pay you until you actually start basic training, they will pay traveling expenses and thats it. Although if you scrape by with the minimum results, expect to have a real hard time in the military.
    Can foreigners join too, and is it easy to be placed into a 'do nothing' type of position?

Deleted

What is this 3rd shift state job that pays $15 an hour and has a ton of downtime?:

Can foreigners join too, and is it easy to be placed into a 'do nothing' type of position?
    Give it up, you are not Military material.

This thread again? Why does this topic keep popping up, the same guy every time? Its like every month.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    This thread again? Why does this topic keep popping up, the same guy every time? Its like every month.
    Because the mods have not banned him for some reason. He has at least 4 identical threads all asking the same thing, yet nothing is done about it.

Edit: he has 6 identical threads, with a 7th also job related but slightly different.

10+ Year Old Account

Why is it so important that you find a job like this? At least have some self-respect to defend your horrible attitude.

How come every week we see one of these threads? What is it with people's fascination in being as lazy as fucking possible? Especially at the work place, its the ONE place where you aren't supposed to be some lazy piece of shit. You show up, do the job for the certain amount of time and go home and be lazy.

Call me crazy but hard work is good for you.

I want to create blogs/websites in that free time. Something productive.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did go to a real college but I still want the type of job where you work 5 min/hour.
    go on the welfare ...You don't deserve a job.

You'll have to get 5 to 10 VERY SERIOUS years of experience BEFORE you can even dream of a job where you sit on your thumbs most of the times.

By the way, if you do get a 'do nothing' security job, how many hours do they give you usually?

Deleted
    Move to the UK.
    Find yourself a nice illiterate English girl (Over 16).
    Have kids,
    Profit.

You'll carve out a completely sustainable lifestyle at the comfort of those who do want to work and you'll never even have to step foot out of your house. I'm not even trolling.

It amuses me how enraged people get at this thread (and similar like it) when the truth of the matter is that there are jobs like that, people do work those kinds of jobs and many of them are important. Caretaker positions for physically impaired tend to involve a lot of sitting around and busying yourself with whatever - browsing, games, reading. Yet I wouldn't call those people lazy - they fill an important role.

The OP is likely lazy, yes, but so what? As long as he works those 5 minutes per hour and does his job, does his motivations for getting into the job really matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Move to the UK.
    Find yourself a nice illiterate English girl (Over 16).
    Have kids,
    Profit.

You'll carve out a completely sustainable lifestyle at the comfort of those who do want to work and you'll never even have to step foot out of your house. I'm not even trolling.
    He can also join the British army then, we can have so much fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    He can also join the British army then, we can have so much fun!
    If you want him, you're welcome to him!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    If you want him, you're welcome to him!
    I could always find jobs for ones such as him, cleaning coal is a personal favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    It amuses me how enraged people get at this thread (and similar like it) when the truth of the matter is that there are jobs like that, people do work those kinds of jobs and many of them are important. Caretaker positions for physically impaired tend to involve a lot of sitting around and busying yourself with whatever - browsing, games, reading. Yet I wouldn't call those people lazy - they fill an important role.

The OP is likely lazy, yes, but so what? As long as he works those 5 minutes per hour and does his job, does his motivations for getting into the job really matter?
    There's a good chance that with this attitude, he'll be horrible and slack at absolutely any job, even if it's 5 minutes an hour. Again, a good chance, not a fact.

I've heard that computer repair can have a lot of free time too. How do you get a job at computer repair shop?

Deleted
    I've heard that computer repair can have a lot of free time too. How do you get a job at computer repair shop?
    Yeah right, IT work is one of the most tedious and time consuming jobs you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post

Speaking of which, how do you get a caretaker position?

Really now, stop feeding him :/ Happy new year!