10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I miss nuclear cat detected.
    you won't play mc, get lost

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    you won't play mc, get lost
    Only because MC isn't fun by yourself. We need an RP server like nations at war.

10+ Year Old Account
    except I'd play too :\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    The biggest reason that having two doctors was a disadvantage this game was because (as far as I know) we/you have never had more than one of an individual big town power role. Now that it's Known it's something that your willing to do, it actually opens up some interesting stuff in closed/semi closed settings. People are aware it could happen so it opens up the possibility of forging an alliance with two doctors who claim, or for scum to pretend to be a second doctor and possibly get away with it. Town will still have the slight disadvantage of not knowing whether it's one or two, but in a more normal game the doctor's get their protections in before any kills so they are a bigger problem for scum too.
    I considered removing the limit on the doc's disadvantage of not being able to protects the same target twice. Krayzy didn't like the idea at all and I decided that it might not be worth trying it out. I wanted some more protective power in the town to try to slow the game down. Thought about a second doc and that it could actually cause some confusion and be of use to mafia. To a lesser extent I also hoped that it might trigger players to make more fake claims of TPR as Mafia in this or future games, especially closed and semi-closed games.

The night priority could work if you do it the way I've suggested. I actually don't mind it that way and it pressures tpr's and scum to be quick so night doesn't last forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Hmmmm I can see that pissing off whichever time zones we go to night when they're sleeping. Recently, we go to night alot in the early hours of the morning in Europe. Naturally (while I think it's an interesting idea) I can't go for this since if I do get a PR, I'll be among one of the last people to register their night action.
    What Dyra said is why I don't think it'll really work. I think there'll need to be some form of disadvantage to being the hammer for it to be something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    So, umm, did the town win or did the world explode?
    Town managed to find all of the Mayan Mafia's secret magic figurines and the likes that they used to try to bring the end to the world.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

when's the next game? What's the features it'll have? KELEB TELL ME!
    I told you already. Don't you read all my super important messages three times every day?

I'll put up a sign up thread around Twelfth day/Epiphany.

About the game I think it'll be similar to game 21 - semi-closed with 1-3 scum faction and a good amount of VTs. There's a possibility of an additional role that I've been thinking of - Alchemist. Santa Claus was actually based on the Alchemist. Exactly how the Alchemist works will be revealed in good time if it's added, but it's not certain for next game I host.

Krayzy, should I mod, you're very welcome to help out with co-modding.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Depends on the timing, and I think we might be having the gothem themed one next or the one after that. I'll have to check back about it. Some time in January was the request.
    Unless this happens that is, but I haven't head anything more from Greeney. I added him to the super secret mod forum (where we laugh at everyone's mistakes (while Arlee at the same time laugh at the mods mistake)) in game 21 so he could get a picture of how games are modded at MMO-C. He was there at the start but seems he dropped off at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    What Dyra said is why I don't think it'll really work. I think there'll need to be some form of disadvantage to being the hammer for it to be something to consider.
    Oh, right. Well, phooey b/c I liked the idea, just not how you implemented it :P
    I told you already. Don't you read all my super important messages three times every day?
    No
    Unless this happens that is, but I haven't head anything more from Greeney. I added him to the super secret mod forum (where we laugh at everyone's mistakes (while Arlee at the same time laugh at the mods mistake)) in game 21 so he could get a picture of how games are modded at MMO-C. He was there at the start but seems he dropped off at some point.
    Is the super secret mod forum a quicktopic forum? Or is it from that random forum we tried using? lol

Is the super secret mod forum a quicktopic forum? Or is it from that random forum we tried using? lol
    Ssshhh-
    Don't talk about the super secret mod forum or you'll disappear just like Timmy did...

Deleted
    Ssshhh-
    Don't talk about the super secret mod forum or you'll disappear just like Timmy did...
    An' we don' talk 'bout no Timmy boy around here

Oh, right. Well, phooey b/c I liked the idea, just not how you implemented it :P
    Yea, it was rather cool, but it's actually got very little to do with posting night actions before dusk. Two different things that just happened to be part of something similar.

If I told you, it wouldn't be super secret now would it?

Who's Timmy? I don't know what you're thinking of. Whatever it is, I sure had nothing to do with it, I think...

10+ Year Old Account
    If I told you, it wouldn't be super secret now would it?
    Well, it would still be super secret. Also, I know it's not the old forums b/c I got an email the other day about its lack of use :3

I'll like to join for the next Mafia game if possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allysene View Post
    I'll like to join for the next Mafia game if possible.
    Signup thread will be made when the game is close, until then signing up is impossible due to our Naz...lovable game mods as seen with Worg in last game's signing

If I was still keleb we could have a game already

10+ Year Old Account
    The signup thread will be posted around the 6th of January (a week from today). Just look out for the thread in these forums or follow this topic (there should be some activity in this thread leading up till the signup thread goes up).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    The signup thread will be posted around the 6th of January (a week from today). Just look out for the thread in these forums or follow this topic (there should be some activity in this thread leading up till the signup thread goes up).
    TOO LONG EXECUTUS! (or w/e his name is)

WE WANT IT NAO

10+ Year Old Account
    TOO LONG EXECUTUS! (or w/e his name is)

WE WANT IT NAO
    Go bribe Keleb.

I'm just a lowly co-mod who has very little power.

TOO SOON! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME TOO SOON, EXECUTUS!
    Fixed that for you. I've heard that sooo (and maybe too) many times.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 03:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Go bribe Keleb.
    I'm very bribable

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet smashing Ragnaros in the face never loses it appeal. :3 Long may it continue! Until I get all my MC battle pets anyway....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize I changed it for the occasion, right? >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    And yet smashing Ragnaros in the face never loses it appeal. :3 Long may it continue! Until I get all my MC battle pets anyway....
    I got all of the battle pets from MC and BWL the day they put them in the game. Having 7 toons that are 85+ made it real easy.

The Naxx pets were being stingy (I only ran that on my main each week) up until a little over a week ago and the final 2 I needed I got.

Hmm, I'll toss him a PM to see if he is still interested. I think I remember him mentioning not being around during the holidays though.