Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still says 5 days hahaha

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    Still says 5 days hahaha
    I had 6 days on one of today's flash sales The mistake lasted for a long while, but it got sorted eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Nev12 View Post
    Was Warhammer 40k DoW reduced by 75% at some point? Also, Fortune Summoners, that game is.. freaking awesome.
    Whole 40k rts franchise pack was on %75 a few days ago, it was ten bucks.

It may appear again in flash sales, keep an eye out.

So far this sale I have bought:
    Legend of Grimrock -$3.75
    Portal 2 - $5.00
    Witcher 2 - $7.50
    Civilization 5 - $7.50

So far I'm very satisfied with my purchases. I recommend Legend of Grimrock to anyone who likes puzzles and old school rpgs. I'm downloading Witcher 2 now and I'll see how that is. Hopefully it isn't too hard on my computer but I figure if it can run Skyrim on medium settings it can probably run Witcher 2.

So far this sale I have bought...

61 games and 46 DLC...

And I'm almost certain I will buy a few more before all is said and done. I'll post a full list then.

I will say though, of the ones I have played I am really enjoying Prince of Persia Sands of Time, King's Bounty Legend, Just Cause 2, and Snapshot.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

What exactly am I supposed to buy if I want Civ5 complete? GotY and Gods and Kings, yes?
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post

61 games and 46 DLC...

And I'm almost certain I will buy a few more before all is said and done. I'll post a full list then.

I will say though, of the ones I have played I am really enjoying Prince of Persia Sands of Time, King's Bounty Legend, Just Cause 2, and Snapshot.
    That's a LOT of new games! I'm kinda jealous.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    What exactly am I supposed to buy if I want Civ5 complete? GotY and Gods and Kings, yes?
    Gods and Kings is cheaper on GMG with the 30% discount than it is on steam and you still get a steam key.

There are 2 other DLC that the GOTY doesn't contain too as they were released after, as well as Gods and Kings, the DLC are "Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack" and "Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea"

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    That's a LOT of new games! I'm kinda jealous.
    Slightly inflated by bundles, and that is including the 9 games from the most recent Humble Bundle. Also PoP Bundle(5 games) Tomb Raider Bundle(9 Games) Star Wars Complete Bundle (13 Games) Big EA Bundle (5 Games) And not all are exactly new games. I had 5 of the Star Wars games on CD, but have lost the keys. Figured having on Steam was worth it. And the first three Tomb Raiders, but the Steam version fixes a lot of the issues the old discs had.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post

61 games and 46 DLC...

With my overall collection of games bought over the past three years I probably shouldn't say anything, but still: Damn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, so far all I've picked up are OMD2 and the Dustforce OST.

I'm still debating whether getting Far Cry 3 is gonna influence my exam preparation or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merecarth View Post
    Holy Moley! Thank you for posting this. Got it for 3 bucks... insane.
    tempting but honestly the game is shite compared to civ4

3.10 euro is what it would cost for me..
    Last edited by Achaman; 2012-12-31 at 12:22 AM.

I had totally forgot about the sales Steam have during these times.. shame on me.

But i tried to redeem myself by buying Portal, Deadlight, Bioshock series, Ninjas Mark, Pay day - Heist.

You can get the Far Cry 3 Digital Deluxe edition for €30 from g2play.net
    Sure, it's not the Steam key, but you need Uplay anyway to play through Steam.

so for me on sale chart atm(eu, skyrim not available)
    number #5 Far Cry pack 50euro 7 more euros more than 1,2,3 bought seperately...
    number #8 Civ 5 Gods and Kings 7,50 euro about three times more expensive than when bought on gmg (3.15$ there)

if anyone wonder why isnt steam so price agresive anymore, maybe this is the answer, people will buy games no matter what here ( who cares you can get far cry 3 about half a price elsewhere, its on steam, i WILL buy it no matter what, ie game need uplay anyway, its on steam omg $$$..)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev12 View Post
    Was Warhammer 40k DoW reduced by 75% at some point? Also, Fortune Summoners, that game is.. freaking awesome.
    The franchise pack was 75% off when I purchased it. I think it was $20 for everything.

Deleted
    Got Mount & Blade and the Napoleonic Wars DLC earlier, so much fun. Might be because I'm a mark for all things Napoleon, but playing a member of the 95th rifles has been a dream since I was about 5.

Endless Space, Need for Speed, and Sins of a Solar Empire are the new Flash sales

Portal 2, CS:GO, and DOTA 2 are the new community choice votes, and Quake is the new Community Sale

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

ZOMG, vote for DOTA! /sarcasm

Well, Far Cry 3 was mildly tempting, but otherwise another boring sale day.

I'm debating picking up NFS:HP. Used to love it on the PS2

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface