You'd like that too much.

Deleted
    Whats wrong with enjoying things?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    [video=youtube;ZYT66ALUUss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYT66ALUUss[video]
    Definitely something I'd ask him to do if I ever met him. Just for the lulz.

Deleted
    Looks like hes familiar with Gamer Poop from the expression he made at the end.
    I wonder if he uses that as a pickup line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well played Mark Meer, well played. =)

Deleted
    https://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/...mass-effect-3/
    £5.25 or regional equivalent with the 30% code atm.

Did I miss something or is there no weekend challege this week?

This weekend and the next won't have challenges because everyone is out for the holidays.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Did I miss something or is there no weekend challege this week?
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/12/18/winter-break/
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Taking a holiday break off a war? The British made that mistake, and look what happened at the Battle of Trenton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Taking a holiday break off a war? The British made that mistake, and look what happened at the Battle of Trenton.
    Worked for everyone during the Battle of the Bulge though. Germans and Americans even sang songs in the trenches.

Then killed each other the next day . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Pfft!
    Stolen tradition centered around a coca-cola idol in a fake religion built of theft, and thats special just because of humanitys moneyworship.
    Consume, consume, consume the world until you die.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-12-31 at 11:52 AM.

It's just Harby going soft on the poor old humies again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Indeed!
    I just hate it when people join gold and platinum to get carried like that. They could atleast make an effort by using gear and get some more practice before joining a random platinum with that low level. The lowest level i ever joined a platinum with was my level 14 n7 fury specced for ranged explosions.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Just so everyone is awhere, Steam is having a flash sale on ME1 and 2 today, 9.99$ US for both. I most defiantly picked it up for that price, I feel like I'm stealing its so cheap haha.

Only a few hours left for those that want to get it so hurry!
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-01-02 at 05:54 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Just so everyone is awhere, Steam is having a flash sale on ME1 and 2 today, 9.99$ US for both. I most defiantly picked it up for that price, I feel like I'm stealing its so cheap haha.

Only a few hours left for those that want to get it so hurry!
    i would not do that as you cant import your steam saves to mass effect 3 :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

You can. They're saved somewhere in your Documents folder or your active user's folder.

I could import steam mass effect 2 into mass effect 3 just fine, but I couldn't import steam mass effect 1 into the 2nd game for some reason. Going without an import game is awful seeing as it seems to pick all the renegade options in the game before for you.