Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    You'd find the same in any news forum. on MSN there were people wishing Bush Sr would die and spare the taxpayers money. Personally I find Bush Sr and Hillary Clinton ,uch more valiable that a bunch of parasites with no spine on the web.
    You are right, let me rephrase my statement.

I am on the internet, so I suppose I'd expect nothing less from this filth. Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised for someone to say that in an interview with a news station.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Why is it that there's been threads bashing "the opposite side" let's just say and nothing happens but people get infractions & bans for, admittedly bad things but just about the same as the other threads.

On topic: Everyone deserves to die and needs to die, Hillary Clinton is honestly vile. Obviously she'll be fine though, calm down people.
    Pretty sure Ive seen infractions and bans of people outright wishing death on the republicans too, so dont start that crap Also, going to have to disagree with you on Hillary being vile. Maybe Nancy pelosi, but not Hillary.

Why is it that there's been threads bashing "the opposite side" let's just say and nothing happens but people get infractions & bans for, admittedly bad things but just about the same as the other threads.

On topic: Everyone deserves to die and needs to die, Hillary Clinton is honestly vile. Obviously she'll be fine though, calm down people.
    Oh thanks for that ray of sunshine at the end there, thought for a second you may be a cynic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Dude, "fond" implies you have a reason for liking her. It's like saying "I'm quite fond of toast!", but never having eaten it.
    Oh, you need a reason? Well, it's my reason and you can't have it! NAnanana! Why are you trying to argue me on this? I'm fond of Hillary Clinton, maybe it's because I understand how it feels to have a cheating husband, maybe I like her accent when she talks or her posture on official photos. Is any of this relevant? Does it help you sleep better knowing I have some sort of reason? LOL.

Back on topic: I still wish her a speedy recovery and if she looses any memories, let it be only bad stuff!

10+ Year Old Account

Hyperbole

[QUOTE=UncleSilas;19640808]But the earlier part about giggling was so humour as well, right? Sure it was [QUOTE=UncleSilas;19640808]

Ok instead of being civil I'll go with I hope she dies in a fire, burning for all eternity in the fiery pits of gehenna that spawned the foul demoness that she is. May her skin be flayed away only to regrow the following day for the process to repeat itself, and then be dipped in boiling salt. Then have the bloody angel performed on her while Frank Sinatra sings off key showtunes with Mariah Carrey doing backup vocals with her anus.

Was that more what you were looking for?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-12-31 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I have yet to see a thread where people hoped George Bush Sr. would die from his condition, and I would be equally disgusted if there were those who did.

Big difference between attacking the policies of a party, and calling for someone to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm definitely not a member of the Hillary fanclub, but good luck to her anyway.

Weird I never saw infractions for the guys hoping George Bush Sr. dies. Not surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Weird I never saw infractions for the guys hoping George Bush Sr. dies. Not surprised.
    Could you provide the link for the person who did?

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I never saw anyone doing that, but report them if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Could you provide the link for the person who did?
    Well I know I've openly posted my desire for a few people to die, and I've never received any infractions for it. For example, just a few days ago I specifically stated that I'd like to see Kim Jong Un publicly hanged. I also made it clear that I was absolutely elated when Osama Bin Laden was killed. Of course, if they punished me for that, they'd have had to punish half the forum users...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Osama Bin Laden
    I doubt anyone reported you for that. Also I think you can see the difference.

Blood clots are a leading cause of death, so this is a very serious issue if she is beginning to develop them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I doubt anyone reported you for that. Also I think you can see the difference.
    As Americans (I presume that you are American, or at least from the western world), it is easy for us to see a clear difference. I'm just wondering how we determine where the line is. Obviously my hatred of Bin Laden came from what he did to America. But on the flip side of that, Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of State for a nation that, in some parts of the globe, is considered to be an evil and oppressive empire. I'm sure there are people out there who have a legitimate reason to hate her.

For the record, I realize that I'm greatly over-thinking this, and I'm mostly doing it intentionally.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but I'm going to close this. The amount of flat out disrespectful and disgusting posts is too much. Praising illness or disease in another person is sick, regardless of that persons politics and I think certain posters should be ashamed of themselves.

That said, I'm not going to allow continued bashing and political nonsense to be brought into some woman's health crisis. It's really sad when people use such a thing to further their own (often pointless) agendas.