10+ Year Old Account

Question Flame and response.

As long as community moves on, I would like to ask you a couple of questions.
    I was in a guild which was like PSYCHO MANIACLY driven to Realm First, yet, our 10ppl was created for OUR OWN means. (They had 2nd 10ppl to take substitutes for 1st one).
    When our static was on day off (tank got ill), i asked myself for their tries on heroic (I had nothing to do and it was very very boring to do dailies). They took me, but, tries weren't successful so they decided to take smb else. I said "k, best of luck".
    Later on, when our tank came back we stated a day when we will start clearing MV on normal. Then, this (I dnk how should I call such ppl, geek or psycho is too polite). writes me "You're going to MV Spirit Kings HC with us" (Their ranged dps was out a few days). I answered "No, sorry, we have our own raid time, find smb else please."

Guess what.

A ton on whine, stink, bla bla bla, and this f*** tard kicked me out of guild. (There was also over9000 of dirt thrown at me in voicechat, as I found later on, honest people exist). K, whatever i wrote 2 3 sentences in lfr chat and that was it.

But.

Later on I suddenly find this f*** tard stinkin on forums to our guild (Solidarity exists in this stinking world, suddenly). Well, word for a word. Yet this bastard keeps pouring shi* at everyone. Well, later on it was found that this flamer is a 36yr (yes yes) old lawyer.
    Not considering IRL threats at all, till our GM shut his mouth by meeting him in person.

So,
    Does really race for Realm First make people so fkin irritating? Or it's just specific of a person? (I do remember a ton of insults from him to his own static when they wiped on certain bosses).

I'd get your story straight. You state you were kicked out of the guild now suddenly the other person was kicked from the guild? I also enjoy how you know his age and your GM has met him in RL really adds some credibility to your story. Plus to be in a realm first guild your progression is horrid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    I'd get your story straight. You state you were kicked out of the guild now suddenly the other person was kicked from the guild? I also enjoy how you know his age and your GM has met him in RL really adds some credibility to your story.
    Sorry, forgot about the details.
    I was kicked out for REFUSING to leave my own static, cuz their dps wasn't in game.
    And no, only I was kicked out of the guild, others left on their own no more wishing to stay in with this ....
    Not to mention how much flame I received later on forums (I don't have mic due to personal circumstances) and not only for this.
    I'm tracking the progress of that .... now, and he replaced almost 90% of the roster, by simply calling everyone drunkards, douchebags, etc etc etc.
    Perhaps that's just the fact of EGOCENTRIC nerd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to go with the assumption English is not your first language as I've been through that phase.

OT: People flame anytime because they can. It's not Realm First heroic progression that makes people irritating. Also, I don't understand what the part with soliradity and honest people refer to. I would ask to be enlightened. Was it people in your guild that thought that you were kicked ridiculous?

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Sorry, forgot about the details.
    I was kicked out for REFUSING to leave my own static, cuz their dps wasn't in game.
    And no, only I was kicked out of the guild, others left on their own no more wishing to stay in with this ....
    Not to mention how much flame I received later on forums (I don't have mic due to personal circumstances) and not only for this.
    I'm tracking the progress of that .... now, and he replaced almost 90% of the roster, by simply calling everyone drunkards, douchebags, etc etc etc.
    Perhaps that's just the fact of EGOCENTRIC nerd.
    Why has your Guildmaster not kicked him yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm going to go with the assumption English is not your first language as I've been through that phase.

OT: People flame anytime because they can. It's not Realm First heroic progression that makes people irritating. Also, I don't understand what the part with soliradity and honest people refer to. I would ask to be enlightened. Was it people in your guild that thought that you were kicked ridiculous?

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 07:02 PM ----------

Why has your Guildmaster not kicked him yet?
    Well, yes, English isn't my first, so that's why I make a lot of mistakes, sorry
    The people that left were 3rd 10ppl that was created for own progression (I remind 2nd existed in order to replace smb in 1st).
    When we left, we created our own guild.
    Yet this PoS keep throwing shi* at everyone.
    Perhaps, that's also a proof that Russian Tech Support and Moderators are nothing, Simply NOTHING.

Once you said
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    "There was also over9000 of dirt thrown at me in voicechat"
    I was glad you got kicked out of your guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Once you said

I was glad you got kicked out of your guild.
    Nice one troll.
    If you got nothing to say go troll somewhere else.