Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Druids ability to skin, loot etc while in flightform (and go into it instantly).

Also cooldowns that reset other cooldowns.

It's not really one thing but I would revert to the Ulduar style of raiding. No heroic modes. No LFR. Separate lockouts for 10 and 25 with different levels of loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Remove PvE. Would let Blizzard work for players actually that matter and fix PvP from being totally shit.
    That has got the be the worse idea I have ever heard.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    PVP

/10 chars
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2012-12-31 at 09:27 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Absolutely idiotic druid fly form, or, at least, ability to do anything in this form beyond actual flying. Everybody must be equal on their possibilities ingame.
    And paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Ohh do I say it.....

okay.. In MY opinion, personally...

I'd remove PvP.

Suddenly the game becomes a LOT easier to balance as you don't need to worry if the class/ability is balanced in both PvE and PvP as PvP doesn't exist. You can focus on the PvE aspect of the game, on making dungeons/raids as good as they can be, expanding on the Lore etc.

oh and CRZs fuck that noise.

This.

I'm pretty sure somewhere, GC and others have mentioned that if they could go back and remove/change something, it would be pvp.

Do I hate PvP? Absolutely not, it actually pains me to say that I'd want it removed, but I'm looking at the bigger picture here. Things WOULD be easier to balance, a huge chunk of time could then be focused back onto PVE, the world in general, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I also mentioned Pre-nerf HM Ulduar... Pretend all you like, but the game would be better off with separate forms of progression between 25 and 10.
    One raid type would be better for the entire game as a whole. That is a simple observation. The only reason we have two is blizzard doesn't like to repeal decisions in fear of any form of serious backlash. Killing 10 or 25 would cause an out cry louder than what Obi-Wan heard when entire planet of Alderaan called out all at once. Pre-Nerf HM Ulduar is nice, but it was probably too challenging for most and would require us to go back to longer raid teirs in terms of months to complete without having to nerf it into the ground. Just because it was really really challenging doesn't mean it is really really good for the game. It is really good for a small niche of the player base but for the rest its just a guild buster. I think Nerfed Ulduar is about right for everything all around, except size I think 11 bosses to 12 is appropriate anything longer than that can really get to be a time drag when you are working just the last couple bosses. Those first 10 become a drag. Flame Leviathan every week makes a mans eyes bleed.

My first answer would be pvp. But that isn´t fair because I don´t pvp much.

So my real answer would be flying mounts. Not because of pvp, but I just think it makes the world too small an boring if you can easily fly over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Experience in battlegrounds. I miss my assortment of twinks.

Isle of Conquest.
    Or just Siege Vechicles in general

Dailies. Fuck dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazara View Post
    Rogues lol sorry but I hate you guys
    Hnnnnngggg that hurts.

There's not many of us anyways... /wrists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Flying mounts.
    This. And I'm sure there's a million other things I could think of if I just thought about it for a while. Super strong city guards and new classes are a couple off the top of my head. New classes are fun but Dk's kinda ruined pvp when they were introduced and I think it took more focus off the warrior as a 2h class. The fewer the classes, the easier it is to balance each one and this game has almost always been in desperate need of pvp balance.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

id rather remove the hardcore wannabees, they are the problem not the real hardcore players

I wouldn't remove, but I'd do this: Separate realms. PvE are PvE only, PvP are PvP only. After you hit max on one realm, that character is automatically copied to an opposite realm (of your choosing), and given an entry set level of gear (Say, the 450 PvP gear if you did a PvE character first, or a 450 set (based on spec, of course) if you did a PvP character first).

This enables Blizzard to separate PvP and PvE and makes balancing much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    This.

I'm pretty sure somewhere, GC and others have mentioned that if they could go back and remove/change something, it would be pvp.

Do I hate PvP? Absolutely not, it actually pains me to say that I'd want it removed, but I'm looking at the bigger picture here. Things WOULD be easier to balance, a huge chunk of time could then be focused back onto PVE, the world in general, etc.
    It is obvious that PVP was really added later in the game and was really infant when it arrived. For an MMO the kind of PVP WoW created was pretty new to the community. Most pvp before this in MMOs was all player organized. They could have pvp and it be good and balanced but it would require a full rework of the ENTIRE pvp system from the ground up. They just can't erase the past and deal with the backlash. remember those annoying things you hate, someone in this community loves those things and will light a QQ fire in the forums to save em.

I would remove the part of the playerbase that complains way too much. Or the people that dont play the game and participate in community threads.

However for an actual in game mechanic. Perhaps remove the many token/currency systems, or unify them at least. It's just a mess to be an xmog collector. Every raid tier has another, more or less slightly different, currency system.

Addendum: Or I'd remove the current PvE/PvP system. Seperate rule sets/ability sets would make it easier to balance both yet not nerf abilities for the other.

Vivendi aka parent company of activision.

forums :P more PEWPEW les QQ !

and in wow? 10 player raids. to have the 25 old feeling back of big guilds.. if thats too much well i would take out server trans / faction change and that stuff it killed comunity by letting poeple be jerks and just pay to be a nice guy somewhere else