Page 1 of 3
LastLast

just wondering what race are horde monk rolling

justed wanted to know what races you guys rolled on monks and why. Curious as to animations and stuff. I go a panada monk and was thinking about rerolling because i dont like the way they look in most gear and on top of mounts.

Undead, good pvp racial, decent pve one, looks great in leather, animations flow well with the class, favorite lore in the game and metal headbang dance ftw \w/>.<\w/.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    looks great in leather
    HAHAH best post ever

Pandarian, wasn't planning on pvping with it and I wanted to see the panda starter area and already had 9 85s and a 80.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Tauren monk all the way, animations are great. Seeing a cow do a backflip is just funny everytime,

Quote Originally Posted by ogFrenikk View Post
    HAHAH best post ever
    You know what they say about opinions.

Deleted
    I was going to play a Tauren Monk initially, was one in the beta - but the animations aren't flowing as good on them as on a Pandaren, so after trying the Pandaren race I changed my mind and rolled one. Not to mention the updated graphics of the Pandaren model was more appealing as well.

Well it seems most people are rolling the obvious choice of Pandaren after that at least for my server its Undead>Tauren>Troll>Orc.
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    female troll for me

10+ Year Old Account
    My results of what the "best" race are show that Troll, Pandaren, and Orc are roughly competitive. Undead is another race I see pretty often.

I personally selected Pandaren for the static 300 agility buff (from Epicurean), but previously I did try out Troll monk. I liked Troll, but not having to worry about another CD for competitive DPS is pretty nice.

I enjoy the undead. Sure, it's not the one who will provide highest DPS, but I like the free damage/healing racial, combined with Wotf ( which is still an ok racial these days ). Undead female has good animations and look good in armor, imo, as long as it is not mail.

Deleted
    i see lots of orc males and female belves

Male Pandaren, and Male Troll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alysmera View Post
    My results of what the "best" race are show that Troll, Pandaren, and Orc are roughly competitive. Undead is another race I see pretty often.

I personally selected Pandaren for the static 300 agility buff (from Epicurean), but previously I did try out Troll monk. I liked Troll, but not having to worry about another CD for competitive DPS is pretty nice.
    I macroed berserking to Xuen :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    I macroed berserking to Xuen :P
    I didn't since my guild tends to have some early lusts, and lust + berserking is a bit too much haste

Deleted
    UD monk(i love the lore and the racials got a little boost in MOP), but if you are going for animation i think that trolls are looking real nice as monks, especially while using feet kicks

Went tauren, it feels great rolling around with a big bull. Try it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alysmera View Post
    I didn't since my guild tends to have some early lusts, and lust + berserking is a bit too much haste
    Only raiding I do is LFR :P If i did normal raiding I'd prob macro it to my agi pots or a seperate keybind

female orc all the way
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled orc. I like the racials and orcs are simply the master race. I considered undead but their running animation bothers me to no end.