Deleted
    The 1.4.7 forge version actually works fine with 1.4.6 for me. This was really a minor-minor release and such doesn't even have any effect on that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHara View Post
    The 1.4.7 forge version actually works fine with 1.4.6 for me. This was really a minor-minor release and such doesn't even have any effect on that.
    Cool, I figured it might, but I didnt wanna tell people to install it just in case. Should be getting the 1.4.7 patch this week coming.

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    *cough* extra bees id errors *cough*

I checked the configs, extra bees is fine, binnie just uses a really crazy block/id scheme and it looks like it shouldnt work but does. However I did have to reassign cameracraft item id's as one of them was being conflicted out... never would have noticed it if I wasnt familiar with the items in the mod.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates

• Greg's Lighting Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • MineChem 2 Updated
    • ThaumicBees Updated

Not too many today. Sorry for the late posting but I've been very busy all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    yeah, I noticed that. Pretty good.

As for the Liquid Metals mod. I did some testing with it. One thing that bums me out is you cant melt ingots into liquid. You are also required to use the grinders provided by the mod in order to liquify. I'm also having trouble pumping items out of the various grinders in to the next.

It's a cool idea, granted it's still alpha. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Right now i'll leave it on the list for people to play with.
    This is the author of the Liquid Metals mod. I have added the ability to melt ingots, and made the output of the 3rd grinder compatible with ic2 and other mods dusts.
    I know what is wrong with the grinders, just have not had time to fix it.
    Also, you might want to update the op as im sill getting downloads for the old version from here. And thanks for using the bitly link.

New version is 0.1.5.
    Last edited by fred4106; 2012-12-31 at 02:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fred4106 View Post
    This is the author of the Liquid Metals mod. I have added the ability to melt ingots, and made the output of the 3rd grinder compatible with ic2 and other mods dusts.
    I know what is wrong with the grinders, just have not had time to fix it.
    Also, you might want to update the op as im sill getting downloads for the old version from here. And thanks for using the bitly link.

New version is 0.1.5.
    Awesome. Thanks for posting here man. I do love the mod. I'll update the list now with the new revision. Keep up the great work! This has a lot of potential

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 09:47 PM ----------

• Liquid Metals Updated

btw Fred. I was thinking of doing a mod spotlight for you. Any objections?

Since this mod is going to be updating alot, what is the best way to contact you to get the op changed? Do you want the forum post with a change log, or do you want a pm?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fred4106 View Post
    Since this mod is going to be updating alot, what is the best way to contact you to get the op changed? Do you want the forum post with a change log, or do you want a pm?
    I do mod updates daily, so no need to PM me. I'm watching your thread. I think I've posted in it too

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see a mod author post in this thread. Your mod is looking good, Fred. Looking forward to seeing how it develops!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Nice to see a mod author post in this thread. Your mod is looking good, Fred. Looking forward to seeing how it develops!
    VSWE of Steve's Carts posted on the first page

Anyways, going to get to updates now. Got plans for tonight

Edit: Second page, sorry!

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 01:10 PM ----------

Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Optifine Updated
    • Equivalent Exchange 3 Updated (1.4.7 Only).
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Liquid Metals Updated
    • MineChem 2 Updated
    • Soul Shards Updated
    • Gregtech-Addon Updated

The Equivalent Exchange 3 update requires Forge 491 for MC 1.4.7. Forge for 1.4.7 supposedly works with 1.4.6 too. I would (as always) back up your game first.

That's probably it for me today. Going to go for lunch and then get ready for tonight's New Years celebration.

I wanted to wish every a very safe and Happy New Year and thank you all so much for your continued support with this thread and with my Youtube adventures.

Deleted
    have a good one mate and get very pissed for me im in with the kids this year boooooooo

So everything was working fine with all the listed mods minus a select few that I won't ever use and all of a sudden Minecraft decides to throw this error at me when it was working perfectly fine 24 hours ago and i haven't up dated any of the mods in a few days. Idk what any of this even means. I've tried re-installing Minecraft about 5 times and everything is up to date as far as java goes (just re-installed that fresh as well). I'm kinda lost here now. Any help would be appreciated. Not exactly how I wanted to make my first post in here.

PS Great mod list Fuzzie

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // You should try our sister game, Minceraft!

Time: 1/1/13 3:11 AM
    Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ur.<init>(SourceFile:42)
    at com.eloraam.redpower.core.CoverRecipe.b(CoverRecipe.java:249)
    at railcraft.common.modules.ModuleCore.initFirst(ModuleCore.java:111)
    at railcraft.common.modules.ModuleManager.initFirst(ModuleManager.java:147)
    at railcraft.common.modules.ModuleManager.init(ModuleManager.java:89)
    at railcraft.common.core.Railcraft.init(Railcraft.java:134)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:483)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.j ava:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.j ava:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:656)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Happy new years everyone, I hope everyone had a fun and safe evening.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sukkafree63 View Post
    So everything was working fine with all the listed mods minus a select few that I won't ever use and all of a sudden Minecraft decides to throw this error at me when it was working perfectly fine 24 hours ago and i haven't up dated any of the mods in a few days. Idk what any of this even means. I've tried re-installing Minecraft about 5 times and everything is up to date as far as java goes (just re-installed that fresh as well). I'm kinda lost here now. Any help would be appreciated. Not exactly how I wanted to make my first post in here.

PS Great mod list Fuzzie

Thanks. Are you using my config files? That sort of error report is something I probably can't help you with to be honest. In those situations I usually start pulling mods one by one until I track down the one causing the error. I see Redpower and Railcraft mentioned, so I would start there first.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hofmannk View Post
    Happy new years everyone, I hope everyone had a fun and safe evening.
    Happy New Years!

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 01:12 PM ----------

Updates:

• ExtraBiomesXL Updated
    • Liquid Metals Updated
    • Logitstics Pipes Updated
    • Soul Shards Updated

Just a few today. Not too surprising. I'll post more if anything major comes up.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 02:59 PM ----------

• Railcraft Updated

The new railcraft adds a few cool features, especially dealing with the new chunk loader mechanics. It's also compatible with the new Forestry API.
    Check the thread for the full changelog.

Deleted
    I find multi core chunk loading in optifine makes that error every time mate change setting to default in optifine and see if that fixes it

Deleted
    Hi Fuzzzie,

I created an Google Docs Document inspired by your list for my own Lets Play. I do a german Minecraft Lets Play with a lot of Mods on a server with some subs and some friends. really like your post! helps me to find updates I might not have seen, and I also found some nice mods I didn't have on my list.
    I wanted to give you the same chance
    docs.google. com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkIg0WzkRkHqdHFyTFktdWlXYnowSWkzRzFmZTRFRWc&output=html

And again I did not copy your list, I just used it as reference because i like it alot.

Greetings and a happy new year to everyone!

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFireIce View Post
    And again I did not copy your list, I just used it as reference because i like it alot.

Greetings and a happy new year to everyone!
    Looks good man. Don't worry about copying it. The information is there for everyone to do what they want with it. There were lots of mod lists I used to help create my list and i'm sure there will be more after I'm done doing it

Happy New Year!

I haven't. I'll give it a try, but I think the requirements might be a bit high for what I'm using now. Fraps works pretty good as is. I'm getting 720p which is fine for Minecraft. If need be I can upgrade my computer down the line and look into better stuff, but I'll need the viewers to justify that investment!
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-01-01 at 11:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My PC has no chance of using that, lol.

Deleted
    I might give a whirl later got to wait for new ssd to turn up as my c drive is dying :'(