Poll: What is your favorite class?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Scoundrel. Kicking the nuts and blowing heads off. SWTOR's trolling class by default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    Scoundrel. Kicking the nuts and blowing heads off. SWTOR's trolling class by default
    In all fairness, with the little chuckle they do when they get a proc of awesome, they are pretty much king trolls.

Gotta go with commando, running around with a big assault cannon is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    In all fairness, with the little chuckle they do when they get a proc of awesome, they are pretty much king trolls.
    Yea I'll never forget not long after the game first came out a bunch of us were PvP'ing one of my guildies complained that some jerk kept laughing at him; of course after talking to him for a min or two we figured out what was happening and had a good laugh about it

Sentinel, fun combat even with the ability bloat. Plus it has some great combat animations (actually I think the game in general has some pretty darn good combat animations).

Deleted
    Sith sorcerer corruption spec for pvp and pve, just feels like such a good healing spec to me. Also for bosses with no aoe healing needed i can respec and get some dps abilitys to add some damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea I'll never forget not long after the game first came out a bunch of us were PvP'ing one of my guildies complained that some jerk kept laughing at him; of course after talking to him for a min or two we figured out what was happening and had a good laugh about it
    Yeah, we had that too. It just so happened to be a Body Type 4 Male Scoundrel that was IMPOSSIBLE to kill (I.E. he was really good about bursting and escaping). Suffice to say, the "laughing fat man" became a running gag.

Probably had I managed to finish it would have been Shadow/Assassin, but being I didn't my favorite ended up being Sage ( as I always seem to find myself playing healers).

marauder when annihilation was the top. now that everyone is playing smash spec i rerolled gunslinger and i'm having a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    What ability/proc is that? I don't PvP often.

(BTW awesome profile pic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    What ability/proc is that? I don't PvP often.

(BTW awesome profile pic)
    I think its called Tactical Advantage or Underhand or something along those lines.

And yes, Hench-4-Life. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Nris View Post
    For PVP I'm a smash-monkey at the moment. It's fun and so utterly OP it's comical. I feel a little bit sorry for every healer that literally gets destroyed in about 9-12 seconds.
    Are people doing this with Maras or Juggs? Im still trying to decide on a class and anything thats OP fotm sounds like a good idea. Plus I have never tried either of the Kinght/Warrior classes before.

Favorite Class Quest. Would be the Agent Storyline.

Favorite class to play. That'd be a Sith Sorc

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Are people doing this with Maras or Juggs? Im still trying to decide on a class and anything thats OP fotm sounds like a good idea. Plus I have never tried either of the Kinght/Warrior classes before.
    Either works tbh. Maras have the better cd's in general if you're running around solo a lot. Juggs have taunt, guard, ranged throw, and a knockback.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, I absolutely love my maurauder and i find that the fus ro DAH spec (carnage for those who don't get it) works very well in leveling (haven't got anyone to 50 yet) but we will see if that changes later
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Gaurd for pve tanking, Sniper for pvp AND ONLY PVP. Sage for healing. Vangaurd pvp tanking. Sent for Pve dips. this being said i like BH and scounrels too. Only class i feel is meh is assassin

My Guardian. My Gunslinger comes in at a close second though.

I'm surprised that Commando/Mercenary is so high though. I absolutely hated that class. I had a Commando at level 36 and actually deleted it and made a Vanguard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    I'm surprised that Commando/Mercenary is so high though. I absolutely hated that class. I had a Commando at level 36 and actually deleted it and made a Vanguard instead.
    They are by far the worst class in the game right now so cant understand why either. DPS specs and heal spec are all horrible in PvP. I know Operative/Scoundrel had their DPS trees nerfed into the ground but at least they are still OP at healing. Mercs/Commandos just have nothing going for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    They are by far the worst class in the game right now so cant understand why either. DPS specs and heal spec are all horrible in PvP. I know Operative/Scoundrel had their DPS trees nerfed into the ground but at least they are still OP at healing. Mercs/Commandos just have nothing going for them.
    Probably your mercenary/ commando are just pretty terrible. I'm mostly top 3 at damage in pvp and top when it's going good by playing objectives. Fusion Missile + DoA + Sweeping Blasters = Merc barbeque. You might have problems soloing every class but with the right timing, it's pretty handable. Let's not forget that you can have an instant heal every 12 seconds if necessary which made the differences several times.

However I think the most awesome combo in pvp (Huttball) does have the juggernaut... leap - knockback - leap = score.... I feel always bad for the other guy.

Shadow/ Assassin are very interesting as well, just haven't got around them though I have one of each. I think there is great potential.
    Last edited by Psychlon; 2013-01-03 at 10:58 AM.

Well I have no real end game experience anyway so my opinion is based purely off of leveling, and I definitely enjoyed Guardian/Juggernaut the most. Of course, to be fair, it helped that I also thought they had the best stories and companions for each faction as well.