Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are the top pvp healers this x-pack?

Hi everyone sorry if this has been discussed before im sure it has but I was unable to find a forum post. Im a former gladiator healer coming back to the game and im just wondering what would be the best investment of my time thanks

Deleted
    I would say it's still Resto Shaman.

HPally and RShaman.

Deleted
    Resto Shaman both now and in 5.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Rsham > Hpal >>> monk > disc = Rdruid >>> Hpriest

rshaman - > hpala - > rdruid - > disc - > monk

shaman=druid>hpal>disc>monk.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

15+ Year Old Account
    Utility Shaman>Druid>Priest>Paladin>Monk
    Surviablity Paladin>Druid>Shaman>Monk>Priest
    Healing Shaman>Monk>Paladin>Druid>Priest
    This is based off me doing random Rbgs.
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-01-01 at 11:46 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Shamans and paladins are the best for their respective comps. Druids work well with one comp, and disc is garbage.

Thanks for all the info guys

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Shamans and paladins are the best for their respective comps. Druids work well with one comp, and disc is garbage.
    This, but I would add that while monks are as garbage as disc right now - in 5.2 Monks might end up being competitive with the top healers (hpal, rsham, rdruid). Holy priest, as always - is apparently not allowed to ever be viable in pvp.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    This, but I would add that while monks are as garbage as disc right now - in 5.2 Monks might end up being competitive with the top healers (hpal, rsham, rdruid). Holy priest, as always - is apparently not allowed to ever be viable in pvp.
    You're a priest, what do you expect?

Loving my druid. I pretty much only die when I AFK for a minute or so. The other night I had my HoT's rolling on me with my Bark on.. I went to the door, let my guest in, grabbed my pizza, went to shower, walked the dog and loved my wife.. I came back & I was dead but I imagine that it took them awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Loving my druid. I pretty much only die when I AFK for a minute or so. The other night I had my HoT's rolling on me with my Bark on.. I went to the door, let my guest in, grabbed my pizza, went to shower, walked the dog and loved my wife.. I came back & I was dead but I imagine that it took them awhile.
    Yes. Resto Druids are awesome when left alone and not attacked at all. Those hots will do wonders with no incoming damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Sometimes I feel this forum would really benefit from a "Like" button next to the posts. This is one of those times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Monks are not that bad, I usually see people either asking for a either a druid or monk heals after they have a shaman and paladin. But on my monk I usually end up outhealing everyone else. The bad monks are really bad but if you got a good monk, they can do some work. But I think most people are seeing bad monks so...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Sham>Paladin=Druid>Monk=Disco>>>>>>>Holy priests

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Monks are not that bad, I usually see people either asking for a either a druid or monk heals after they have a shaman and paladin. But on my monk I usually end up outhealing everyone else. The bad monks are really bad but if you got a good monk, they can do some work. But I think most people are seeing bad monks so...
    Your talking about RBGs though, I was thinking (and I think the implication of the thread was) about Arenas. Monks are great healers, 5.2 is going to help them a lot be even better, but in arenas currently - monks dont have as much utility or survivability as the top three. I play with a mistweaver on my 3's though and she's badass, high hopes for 5.2.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-01-03 at 03:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your talking about RBGs though, I was thinking (and I think the implication of the thread was) about Arenas. Monks are great healers, 5.2 is going to help them a lot be even better, but in arenas currently - monks dont have as much utility or survivability as the top three. I play with a mistweaver on my 3's though and she's badass, high hopes for 5.2.
    Well the OP never asked specifically either for arena or rbgs. The only thing he mentions is being a former glad. Monk cc is still looking to be bad in 5.2, the problem is dots/aoe which with one hit kills our cc. A piece of advise for other monks, frostdk/mw is not a good combo. Though we are looking to be much better in rbgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    Rsham > Hpal >>> monk > disc = Rdruid >>> Hpriest
    The fact you put Resto druid in the same league as disc priest, completely annihilated your credibility.