Deleted

Jade Spirit and NeedtoKnow

I have set up my ntk among other things to track the weapon enchant jade spirit so I can keep track of the intellect buff.
    Anybody has issues with this? No matter what Ive tried it doesnt show up in the bar. Maybe the buff has other name rather than the one in the buff bar?

Does the addon allow you to use spell id's instead of actual names? If so try using the spell id for jade spirit which is 104993 and see if that works.
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

most spells have differend buff names then the spell that triggers them.

so cast some spells on yourself untill jade spirit procs then check what name it uses on the buff itself.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Deleted
    Thats the thing, the buff name is Jade Spirit and it still doesnt work and no, u can't use spell ids.

Is your addon up to date? I'm looking at the description for the addon on wowinterface right this second and it does say it supports spell id's. On wowhead it says Jade Spirit is triggered by Jade Spirit (Passive). The spell id for Jade Spirit is 104993 and the id for Jade Spirit (Passive) is 120033.
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

I use spellIDs with need to know (in particular, for the Garrote silence debuff on a target). I put in 1330 as the Spell Name, and it works.

One thing that may help is an old addon I wrote called "EZPvP". Go to a less populated area and turn on debugging mode (options are in the interface/addons menu). Then trigger the jade spirit effect and target yourself. You'll see the spellIDs of all buffs/debuffs that change on the target (in this case, you).

Maybe that will help you find the one you need.

uncheck the box only show if cast by self... and it will work, theres another thread about this somewhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooutine View Post
    uncheck the box only show if cast by self... and it will work, theres another thread about this somewhere
    Thanks alot, that worked!