Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Fortunately Guardian/Feral tend to share gear (even if the gemming and chanting will differ) and same for Balance/Resto. Now that Mana scales, you can "almost" run resto in Feral gear since there is no dip in mana. Though most heals will not even be in the same ballpark for hitting or critting
    I wouldn't suggest running resto in kitty gear. Your heals will hit like a wet noodle and you'll have no combat mana regen to speak of. Trust me, with my resto/kitty spec I've accidentally left the kitty gear on while in resto spec.

Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    I wouldn't suggest running resto in kitty gear. Your heals will hit like a wet noodle and you'll have no combat mana regen to speak of. Trust me, with my resto/kitty spec I've accidentally left the kitty gear on while in resto spec.
    I agree. Hence the "almost" comment No major regen, no crits, and it would feel like playing a rogue again... sad...

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Soullord View Post
    Have to say I enjoy playing my frost mage a lot my elemental shaman is stuck at 85 as the current expancion is not very alt or offspec friendly
    but what is it that makes playing a shaman FUN?
    If it's ele it's just hitting lightning bolt over and over with a few other spells as filler. I guess that's fun for some people Lol

Monk, Rogue, and Spriest have been tons of fun this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage - Love the frost spec.
    Rogue - Enjoy the playstle, hate their state right now though.
    Warlock - Love the destro spec.

Still loving on my blood dk for various reasons :P Other than that, I do quite like monks playstyle and I've just loved resto druids ever since tbc.. That might be biased ;p