Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    I did not say it was working right. I said that even if it was fixed, Glaive Toss is still better and that's what should be used.
    it must work right shame on blizzard
    its bug and they should fix it we pay money for them so they should give us best quality of the game .

or i am wrong ???

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    it must work right shame on blizzard
    its bug and they should fix it we pay money for them so they should give us best quality of the game .

or i am wrong ???
    you are new to wow aren't you?

actually bm and mm are so close it wouldnt actually matter what you chose as long as you fell comfortable playing it, surv is a little bit behind but not really much to be taken in consideration, imo if you play bm just because its "top" spec youre brainless, also different specs may benefit from fight mechanics more than anoter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    you are new to wow aren't you?
    haha no i am playing since med wotlk but i know the game from the beginning
    i am just sick of bugs we got whatever what it is we shouldn't have any bugs its our rights
    and QQing from hunter that's don't make sens
    i am new in this forum

Surv is better than BM ... your point and post invalid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    Surv is better than BM ... your point and post invalid
    yeah whatever man as we r hunters we shouldn't asking for nerfing any of our specs
    we must ask blizzard to make all spec playable and balanced for real and every body enjoy what he likes is that hard ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zariay View Post
    Surv is still not that far behind BM. That being said, Hunters are at the bottom of the list this tier.
    I haven't got the source for this, but this conclussion is based on simcraft profiles, in which hunters weren't fully functional. Hunters' actual dps is alot higher than that stated by simcraft and this puts them much higher on the list than you think. Think Demonology Warlock -> Affliction Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    haha no i am playing since med wotlk but i know the game from the beginning
    i am just sick of bugs we got whatever what it is we shouldn't have any bugs its our rights
    and QQing from hunter that's don't make sens
    i am new in this forum
    being a wrath baby means you are new to wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    I haven't got the source for this, but this conclussion is based on simcraft profiles, in which hunters weren't fully functional. Hunters' actual dps is alot higher than that stated by simcraft and this puts them much higher on the list than you think. Think Demonology Warlock -> Affliction Warlock.
    Hunters are fine right now, some encounters in ToS we excel, others we don't but we certainly are not at the bottom of the list, single target I would guess Aff locks, arcane mages and good geared warriors are ahead of us. Multi add fights, that's a different story altogether and has been for a long time but with the SrS buff we are better. Simcraft is just not a useful tool to gauge hunter DPS, I don't know why people come here quoting it all the time. Its best to go of average parses (I usually do 10 man heroic) from raidbots and in that we sit around 5th. If you go fight by fight, we are now averaging highest on some encounters, notably the first 2 bosses in HoF. Going of WOL's top 10 which usually is a meter padding exercise, we are not as well represented. Last time I checked, mages were ruling the top 10 spots for most encounters (even hunter friendly ones). We may want a small buff but nothing substantial and however much I dislike the spec, MM needs to be fixed

10+ Year Old Account
    so that mean i don't have right to talk ??? ofc not
    i told u i know the game from beginning ... my friends was playing it
    how u calling me baby ?? med wrath mean maybe 4years or 3.5 so
    i call baby who joined the game now :P

Deleted
    Being a wrath baby is a moronic insult as it tells you nothing, there are amazing raiders that started in wotlk and then there is horrible raiders that started in vanilla. It's a moronic insult all around.

So playing through two expansions instead of four makes you new now?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know how long it's been since BM was a spec that didn't get shit on? Like 5 years+. Give them a moment to enjoy their turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    You know how long it's been since BM was a spec that didn't get shit on? Like 5 years+. Give them a moment to enjoy their turn.
    indeed
    and he can ask about buff to other specs not asking nerf for bm

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Being a wrath baby is a moronic insult as it tells you nothing, there are amazing raiders that started in wotlk and then there is horrible raiders that started in vanilla. It's a moronic insult all around.
    I started the week ulduar was released . Lvl 10 achiv on patch-date.
    I obviously know nothing about hunters guys, you heard it here first .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I started the week ulduar was released . Lvl 10 achiv on patch-date.
    I obviously know nothing about hunters guys, you heard it here first .
    Well, you're a wrath baby, obviously you are bad. It's science.